Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:26:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  NEED 1 MORE TEAM - Fantasy Football 2016
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: NEED 1 MORE TEAM - Fantasy Football 2016  (Read 5315 times)
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« on: August 31, 2016, 07:54:43 PM »

I need one more team to round out the HTGTH vs. GNRevolution fantasy football league. We currently have 6 teams from HTGTH (AxlsMainMan agreed to join) and 7 from GNRevo. I sent out 3 invites, so whoever wants in and responds first is in. This goes to anyone too, even if you didn't get a personal invite from me. Consider this, your personal invite. I'd like to wrap this up as soon as possible. I moved the draft back to next Tuesday, but could certainly be swayed to do it Monday instead. I know it's Labor Day, but that night might work.

So just let me know if any newbies want in and I'll send you the invite.

Thanks

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2016, 08:23:27 PM »

Update, 1 team from GNR Evo dropped out, so we'll be even once AxlsMainMan signs up. So we should be good

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2016, 08:58:33 AM »

Reminder - Draft is tonight at 8:30 PM Eastern. So in about 12 hours. Be there if you can. If not, I'm sure your team will be auto drafted, which sometimes works out just as well.

JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2016, 07:32:17 PM »

Reminder - Draft is tonight at 8:30 PM Eastern. So in about 12 hours. Be there if you can. If not, I'm sure your team will be auto drafted, which sometimes works out just as well.

Got caught up with work gunna have to go with the auto draft!

Good luck everybody.

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: