Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:39:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  BUY Product
| | |-+  Nightrain Fanzine
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Nightrain Fanzine  (Read 25763 times)
ianlei
Neon Bomb!
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« on: May 28, 2004, 12:15:20 PM »

Below is info about the latest issue of Nightrain Fanzine, you can however find more details on Nightrain's website http://www.nightrain.best.cd/

Contents include: Greatest Hits debate, Adler's Appetite gig review, fan party reviews, Matt album review, Velvet Revolver biography, GN'R & Ex-GN'R news, and as always lots of fans opinion, letters, artwork, photos, reviews, merchandise/penpal/trading addresses??..and much more! (46 full pages of GN'R!).

How to purchase Issue 12:
Orders in the UK: Sterling cheque or Sterling postal order payable to I.Leicester, or cash (at your own risk).

Orders outside the UK: Pay securely with any major credit card through http://www.paypal.com (send money to this email: ianlei@aol.com), or cash (at your own risk).
(International money orders are NOT accepted).

Issue 12 Costs:
UK ?2
Europe & Eire 4 Euros
Rest Of World US$5

If you order through the post, send money and your address details to:
Nightrain, PO Box 563, Swindon, SN3 4ZN, England, UK

If you require more info or have any questions please browse Nightrain's website http://www.nightrain.best.cd/ or mail me: ianlei@aol.com

"wall-to-wall with info, opinion and the tiniest detail any Guns N' Roses fan could possibly need to know, for the diehard fan you can't fault it." (Channel 4 Teletext reviewing Nightrain Fanzine).

"So if you?re into GN?R and want to know anything and everything about them, then this is something to invest in by all means." (Metal Hammer Magazine reviewing Nightrain Fanzine).
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2004, 04:09:50 AM »

Guys, this a great fanzine. You gotta have it.

Ian is working really hard on it and the result is fuckin great...

Eeebs
I was kissed by Matt Sorum!!
VIP

Riot Act

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2004, 01:47:06 AM »

Yeah!  I am so happy!  I just noticed that issue #13 of the fantastic Guns N Roses fanzine has been published!  I am always a big fan of self-published work, so I am even more than happy to have found this fanzine.  Everyone should check it out.  Ian does a fabulous job putting together this magazine Smiley

The link to the website / ordering info is here ::

http://www.nightrain.best.cd/
SharkOfLargo
Opening Act

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2016, 09:27:40 AM »

Hey there, resurrecting an old thread as I don't see the point in starting a new thread as the fanzine isn't going anymore etc.  I used to do a little writing for this fanzine back in the day (the last four or five issues anyway), mainly putting the news together, helping Ian out.  Loved it, the fanzine was great and an ideal way to bring GN'R goodness to the fans.  Unfortunately, it finished in 2006 (10 years ago!!!!  Shocked blimey that's gone quick. 

Wanted to ask if anyone knew if @ianlei was still active around here as, unfortunately, we lost touch for one reason or another and I'd like to get back in contact with him.

Also, anyone have fond memories of the 'zine when it was going.  17 issues in total, which I have all of them.  Think I'm gonna fish them out and have a big re-read.  Plus, it was all in the days before CD.  Fantastic.

All Aboard..........
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2016, 05:21:20 PM »

Check Facebook...  Smiley

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
SharkOfLargo
Opening Act

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2016, 02:25:17 AM »

Unfortunately I don't do Facebook. Not my thing at all and something I'll never do, not a fan.  Cheers anyway, thought it was worth asking.....
« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 02:53:25 AM by SharkOfLargo » Logged

All Aboard..........
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2017, 07:10:01 PM »

Are any of these fanzines still in existence? I'd like to have a read of one.

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
Derby Greg
Derby Tourism Ambassador
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2017, 08:29:12 PM »

Hey there, resurrecting an old thread as I don't see the point in starting a new thread as the fanzine isn't going anymore etc.  I used to do a little writing for this fanzine back in the day (the last four or five issues anyway), mainly putting the news together, helping Ian out.  Loved it, the fanzine was great and an ideal way to bring GN'R goodness to the fans.  Unfortunately, it finished in 2006 (10 years ago!!!!  Shocked blimey that's gone quick. 

Wanted to ask if anyone knew if @ianlei was still active around here as, unfortunately, we lost touch for one reason or another and I'd like to get back in contact with him.

Also, anyone have fond memories of the 'zine when it was going.  17 issues in total, which I have all of them.  Think I'm gonna fish them out and have a big re-read.  Plus, it was all in the days before CD.  Fantastic.

Shark

Ian is a good friend of mine, and I to used to write for the Zine. Ian is very happy (I recently attended his wedding) and I can put you in contact with him if you DM me.

He is going to both London shows.

Plus kudos for "resurrecting" a thread that was 12 years old !!

2002 Leeds, London
2006 London Ham, Download, London W'ley
2010 Montreal, Toronto, Reading, Dublin
2011 Rio, Arg
2012 Bham,London x2,Rotterdam, Paris,Vegasx3
2013 NYCx2
2016 Vegasx2, NYCx2, CR
ianlei
Neon Bomb!
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2017, 02:56:51 AM »

I'm still about! Thanks for answering in my absence Greg. I have messaged sharkoflogo and allwaystired. The remaining zines I have are for sale on ebay.co.uk and ebay.com or message me. Looking forward to the London shows and hopefully catching up with HTGTH/Nightrain friends!
Ian
SharkOfLargo
Opening Act

« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2017, 10:31:42 AM »

Shark

Ian is a good friend of mine, and I to used to write for the Zine. Ian is very happy (I recently attended his wedding) and I can put you in contact with him if you DM me.

He is going to both London shows.

Plus kudos for "resurrecting" a thread that was 12 years old !!

Just caught this message.  Many thanks and Ian has now been in touch via email, much appreciate your time. 

All Aboard..........
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: