Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 09:09:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227700 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Adler's Appetite New Lineup
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Adler's Appetite New Lineup  (Read 5018 times)
houndfan
Opening Act

« on: August 18, 2018, 03:00:59 PM »

Steven Adler posted on his Facebook page that he has a new band for the upcoming Las Vegas show at the Golden Nugget August 24. Ari Kamin is now the singer. Tanya O Callaghan
is on bass. Michael Thomas will still be the guitarist. No mention of Sean McNabb. I've seen clips of Ari Kamin singing with Steven drumming at the Roxy show in Buenos Aires in 2016. He sounds great!
I posted a clip of them doing "Rocket Queen" on my Instagram page @houndfan2 That's my Steven Adler fan page. If you go to YouTube there are other clips too.
houndfan
Opening Act

« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2018, 03:31:58 AM »

Steven Adler posted on his Facebook page that he has a new band for the upcoming Las Vegas show at the Golden Nugget August 24. Ari Kamin is now the singer. Tanya O Callaghan
is on bass. Michael Thomas will still be the guitarist. No mention of Sean McNabb. I've seen clips of Ari Kamin singing with Steven drumming at the Roxy show in Buenos Aires in 2016. He sounds great!
I posted a clip of them doing "Rocket Queen" on my Instagram page @houndfan2 That's my Steven Adler fan page. If you go to YouTube there are other clips too.

P.S.-Looks like most of my post above has been used in the first paragraph of a Brett Buchanan blog on AlternativeNation.net titled "Guns N Roses Member Appears to Fire Singer".
He didn't say it was a quote. Then he gets into guesswork with his title. We don't know if Constantine quit or was fired.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: