Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 10:05:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227795 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  2021 US Summer Tour (was: 2021 North America Stadium Tour)
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 35 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2021 US Summer Tour (was: 2021 North America Stadium Tour)  (Read 135286 times)
axlroses
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #540 on: July 13, 2021, 12:01:24 PM »

Basically with big companies it is nearly impossible to talk to a person
dsaddler78
Rocker

« Reply #541 on: July 14, 2021, 12:16:08 AM »

that sucks....are any pit tickets available though at this point?
GNR4L
Legend

GnFnR

« Reply #542 on: July 14, 2021, 10:47:07 AM »

that sucks....are any pit tickets available though at this point?

I have pit for Vegas, trying to switch my seats for the Portland Oregon show.  It's showing they have some available.

12/10/2006 Everett, WA
12/16/2011 Seattle, WA
12/17/2011 Vancouver B.C.
11/24/2012 Las Vegas, NV
5/21/2014 Las Vegas, NV
4/8/2016   Las Vegas, NV
4/9/2016   Las Vegas, NV
8/12/2016 Seattle, WA
Ali
Legend

Waiting for Promised Land....

« Reply #543 on: July 17, 2021, 12:26:53 PM »

Anyone else have any concerns that with rising case counts in many areas, some shows, at least indoor shows, maybe postponed?

Ali
NaturalLight
Rocker

« Reply #544 on: July 17, 2021, 06:34:50 PM »

Anyone else have any concerns that with rising case counts in many areas, some shows, at least indoor shows, maybe postponed?

Ali

Not really.
dsaddler78
Rocker

« Reply #545 on: July 18, 2021, 11:13:44 PM »

Ali
Nope!!!!
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #546 on: July 18, 2021, 11:21:51 PM »

Ali

Well, considering that the states having surges right now are lead by politicians who are not only against taking common sense precautions but in some cases denying the reality of the virus, probably not. If they don't care enough about their own state and citizens to actually fight the spread, they likely won't care about a concert.

"This sweater I made for you
I think you know where that comes from, guitarcomeon" - Stuff McKracken
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #547 on: July 19, 2021, 04:38:16 AM »

I would be shocked if any show gets postponed regardless of the state. If anything, i could see some states that actually give a damn require vaccine or negative tests to attend. Ticketmaster can't do it but local organizers and health officials absolutely can. Since almost 100% of new cases and hospitalizations are asking unvaccinated, leading to smaller outbreaks in lower vaccinated areas i don't see anything being postponed. If you're in a state where the leaders couldn't give a damn they'll happily sacrifice their unvaccinated citizens. Those of us that are vaccinated likely won't get it or will get a mild case.
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #548 on: July 19, 2021, 02:13:26 PM »

I would be shocked if any show gets postponed regardless of the state. If anything, i could see some states that actually give a damn require vaccine or negative tests to attend. Ticketmaster can't do it but local organizers and health officials absolutely can. Since almost 100% of new cases and hospitalizations are asking unvaccinated, leading to smaller outbreaks in lower vaccinated areas i don't see anything being postponed. If you're in a state where the leaders couldn't give a damn they'll happily sacrifice their unvaccinated citizens. Those of us that are vaccinated likely won't get it or will get a mild case.

I agree.  I think the cancellations and postponements are done. 

It sounds harsh, but the reality is that if you are still unprotected...that's kind of your problem.  Shots have been out there for months and are LITERALLY FREE.  I mean, if you can't be bothered, I don't think people are going to keep fretting about you.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #549 on: July 19, 2021, 07:31:56 PM »

The only way i think a postponement will happen is if a band member gets covid or someone within the band organization, like with the Foo Fighters. They had to postpone a show due to a positive test.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #550 on: July 19, 2021, 09:07:41 PM »

I agree.  I think the cancellations and postponements are done.  

It sounds harsh, but the reality is that if you are still unprotected...that's kind of your problem.  Shots have been out there for months and are LITERALLY FREE.  I mean, if you can't be bothered, I don't think people are going to keep fretting about you.

Agreed, many of them are the anti mask, anti lockdown people. If they won't do the responsible thing i have no sympathy left for them. Darwinism will take over. If they can't even do it to protect immunocompromised people then they're not worth concerning myself with.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2021, 12:44:51 AM by tim_m » Logged
dsaddler78
Rocker

« Reply #551 on: July 19, 2021, 11:18:16 PM »

I agree.  I think the cancellations and postponements are done. 

It sounds harsh, but the reality is that if you are still unprotected...that's kind of your problem.  Shots have been out there for months and are LITERALLY FREE.  I mean, if you can't be bothered, I don't think people are going to keep fretting about you.

Agreed, many of them are the entire mask, anti lockdown people. If they won't do the responsible thing i have no sympathy left for them. Darwinism will take over. If they can't even do it to protect immunocompromised people then they're not worth concerning myself with.
Yeah....screw the politics or which side of the fence your on, no more of a concern for me.......let's do this tour!!!!! We need this G N F'N R Live.  Damn it!!!
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #552 on: July 21, 2021, 12:47:44 AM »

Agreed, many of them are the anti mask, anti lockdown people. If they won't do the responsible thing i have no sympathy left for them. Darwinism will take over. If they can't even do it to protect immunocompromised people then they're not worth concerning myself with.

Well the only problem with that is we're seeing new mutations develop among the unvaccinated, which we can't predict how the existing vaccines may respond to.

tim_m
Legend

« Reply #553 on: July 21, 2021, 01:43:36 AM »

Well the only problem with that is we're seeing new mutations develop among the unvaccinated, which we can't predict how the existing vaccines may respond to.

True unfortunately it is inevitable unless we reach a high enough vaccination rate to stop them. Which isn't going to happen due to the mass misinformation about the vaccine. It will be a continuous cat and mouse game. Fortunately can make a booster for new variants quite quickly when needed.
evander1129
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #554 on: July 22, 2021, 11:17:26 AM »

Looks like ticketmaster has lowered pricing for METLIFE show.  I have 4 tix that cost me 250 + fees so almost 1300 for 4 seats.  Can now buy same section for 167+fees 836.00 total. OVER 400.00 less.  So pissed.  Hopefully this jumpstarts ticket sales but we all should get refunded, I know we won't.

with your cocaine tounge you get nothin' done!!
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #555 on: July 22, 2021, 12:32:33 PM »

Looks like ticketmaster has lowered pricing for METLIFE show.  I have 4 tix that cost me 250 + fees so almost 1300 for 4 seats.  Can now buy same section for 167+fees 836.00 total. OVER 400.00 less.  So pissed.  Hopefully this jumpstarts ticket sales but we all should get refunded, I know we won't.

This is TM's brilliant demand based pricing system.  It's been around for awhile now, and this is exactly the type of thing it leads to: Early ticket buyers pay higher prices than those that buy later, assuming there are seats left.

It's dumb, it's consumer hostile, and it does nobody any favors!

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #556 on: July 22, 2021, 09:01:20 PM »

It should be illegal to use an algorithm to change the prices based on demand.
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #557 on: July 23, 2021, 09:37:12 AM »

This is TM's brilliant demand based pricing system.  It's been around for awhile now, and this is exactly the type of thing it leads to: Early ticket buyers pay higher prices than those that buy later, assuming there are seats left.

It's dumb, it's consumer hostile, and it does nobody any favors!

Yeah, it sucks.

Thing is, when it is your favorite band, you are never going to risk the wait.  I mean, I could never do it.  I'd want my tickets in hand, ASAP.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #558 on: July 23, 2021, 06:13:45 PM »

It should be illegal to use an algorithm to change the prices based on demand.

Supply and demand, that's (at least theoretically) how everything works in a capitalist economy.

evander1129
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #559 on: July 23, 2021, 06:44:52 PM »

I get supply and demand and rather have place filled.   Just how much cheaper is crazy. Not talking 10 or 20.00 cheaper. Over 100.00 a ticket cheaper after fees. And best seats in place. Should give us free drink ticket or a concert t.  Lol

with your cocaine tounge you get nothin' done!!
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 35 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: