Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 09:45:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227700 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  2021 US Summer Tour (was: 2021 North America Stadium Tour)
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 35 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2021 US Summer Tour (was: 2021 North America Stadium Tour)  (Read 133983 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #600 on: August 05, 2021, 03:08:35 PM »

Random question. Anyone know if the intro music changed for this tour?

McBob is doing an intro....

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #601 on: August 05, 2021, 03:30:33 PM »

Happy about that.  He's awesome.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
rizzo160
VIP

« Reply #602 on: August 05, 2021, 03:39:49 PM »

Any new songs tonight 😃   beer

/jarmo

Rizzo160
rizzo160
VIP

« Reply #603 on: August 09, 2021, 08:57:26 PM »

Anybody hear if the tour is getting cancelled due to COVID-19? beer

Rizzo160
axlroses
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #604 on: August 09, 2021, 11:31:45 PM »

Crickets…. No rumblings about San Jose show or BottleRock in California
axlroses
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #605 on: August 10, 2021, 01:03:25 AM »

Also locally Pebble Beach car show and Monterey Jazz Festival still on…on a day to day basis I think
GNRVahland
Rocker

All Quiet on the Western Front

« Reply #606 on: August 10, 2021, 02:09:07 AM »

+1 and not that random at all:

Is it the still the orchestral The General.... or a changed The General ....or completely different ?
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #607 on: August 10, 2021, 08:17:14 AM »

+1 and not that random at all:

Is it the still the orchestral The General.... or a changed The General ....or completely different ?

McBob did the intros the first shows, now it's a video intro.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Ali
Legend

Waiting for Promised Land....

« Reply #608 on: August 10, 2021, 10:06:59 AM »

Also locally Pebble Beach car show and Monterey Jazz Festival still on…on a day to day basis I think
I think that it would not be surprising if these got canceled. Many tours and festivals have been canceled or postponed.

Ali
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #609 on: August 10, 2021, 10:22:24 AM »

At the very least i would expect them to seriously consider mask mandates and negative covid test or vaccine to attend. It is the best way to keep everyone as safe as possible without postponing.
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #610 on: August 10, 2021, 10:45:19 AM »

At the very least i would expect them to seriously consider mask mandates and negative covid test or vaccine to attend. It is the best way to keep everyone as safe as possible without postponing.

Good luck enforcing a mask mandate past the front gate though.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #611 on: August 15, 2021, 04:38:39 PM »

To anyone else from the board planning on going to the Dallas show. The venue is now requiring masks at all times regardless of your vaccination status, unless you are at your seat actively eating or drinking. So bring a mask!
Ali
Legend

Waiting for Promised Land....

« Reply #612 on: August 15, 2021, 04:53:27 PM »

To anyone else from the board planning on going to the Dallas show. The venue is now requiring masks at all times regardless of your vaccination status, unless you are at your seat actively eating or drinking. So bring a mask!
No offense to anyone going to this show, but given the rampant spread in Texas, I question how prudent it is to have this show, even with masks and vaccine mandates. I lived in Texas for 5 years, and I have many friends there. It brings me no pleasure to say that. I just would hate it if a GN'R show made a bad situation worse.

Ali
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #613 on: August 15, 2021, 05:17:48 PM »

No offense to anyone going to this show, but given the rampant spread in Texas, I question how prudent it is to have this show, even with masks and vaccine mandates. I lived in Texas for 5 years, and I have many friends there. It brings me no pleasure to say that. I just would hate it if a GN'R show made a bad situation worse.

Ali
I get your point but it obviously isn't going to be cancelled. So at least they're trying to make it as safe as possible. Texas is doing better then most southern states as far as vaccines though, especially lately. We will be close to 50% if not over by the end of the month. We're currently 45.2% fully vaccinated and over 54% with one shot. Florida is the real disaster area. 25k new cases yesterday. They account for 18% of all new cases. That is staggering.
NaturalLight
Rocker

« Reply #614 on: August 16, 2021, 09:19:47 AM »

Haha, yeah this will be enforced alright. Right up until the ticket is scanned.
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #615 on: August 16, 2021, 01:50:34 PM »

Yeah, past the front gate...good luck.

My concern?  Fights in the stands.  Between mask white knights and "defenders of liberty" that "did their own research". 

Could get ugly.

Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #616 on: August 16, 2021, 02:06:49 PM »

Yeah, past the front gate...good luck.

My concern?  Fights in the stands.  Between mask white knights and "defenders of liberty" that "did their own research".  

Could get ugly.

Yes, my guess is the stadium won’t even bother trying to enforce that past the front gate, if that.  I just saw The Hella Mega Tour at Hershey with 30,000 fans, there was no mask mandate but even if there was they did not have the resources to even stop the small amount of people smoking let alone police 30,000 mostly drunk rock fans.  Nobody working at these stadiums is going to put their safety at risk to go after someone not wearing a mask.  Also it’s not going to be a few fans not wearing them, it’s going to be the vast majority.  The idea of enforcing this at a rock show is not realistic. 
« Last Edit: August 16, 2021, 02:27:24 PM by Bodhi » Logged
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #617 on: August 16, 2021, 05:35:33 PM »

Live nation is going to be requiring vaccine proof as of October 4th, except in areas where law prohibits it.
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #618 on: August 17, 2021, 10:24:36 AM »

Live nation is going to be requiring vaccine proof as of October 4th, except in areas where law prohibits it.

Yep.  Going to be the way of the world.

Get your shots, kids.  Or learn to love your house.

NaturalLight
Rocker

« Reply #619 on: August 17, 2021, 12:02:37 PM »

Yep.  Going to be the way of the world.

Get your shots, kids.  Or learn to love your house.

Naw the vaccine cards are a joke and you fill them out yourself. If I was underage and tried to buy beer with something a cheap looking they’d call the police. You can make these things in any computer.  And yes, I did get the shots.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 35 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: