Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 02:28:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227818 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  2021 US Summer Tour (was: 2021 North America Stadium Tour)
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 35 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2021 US Summer Tour (was: 2021 North America Stadium Tour)  (Read 135670 times)
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #120 on: February 07, 2020, 08:37:32 AM »

Does anyone know the prices of tickets at MetLife stadium?

Pit about 250
Side stage lower level 250
Rest of lower level between 100 and 150
Mid level 100
Upper level between 50 and 100

If you're looking for lower level tix in the 150 range...I'd suggest anything you can find in Section 115C and lower.  Better seats (padded), access to the coaches club (private bathrooms and concession/food areas), and a nice little side windowed area that will get you pretty close to the stage connected to the coaches club.
It’s been awhile since I bought tickets through Ticketmaster but I’m seeing seats for way more ($400+ in 137, 113, 114) than those prices. Are those resale, people just jacking up prices? I’m fine with paying $150-$200 for decent seats but not double that amount.

Yup, likely resale prices.  Tickemaster has joined the secondary market, and is letting folks resell right along side "original" tickets.  When you search, your initial look doesn't really differentiate between the two.

For the Citi presale, there were NO resales up at that point, so my prices were (at the time) all "original" tickets.  I suppose they could have upped them since then, but I find that hard to believe.

I think there's a way to filter out the resales, but honestly, I don't remember how.  It's buried somewhere in TM's terrible interface.

I will also say, when I went looking with the Citi presale....it looked like the majority of tickets were available for purchase with that presale.  I didn't see a lot being held back.  Since it's hard to throw a rock and hit someone without SOME sort of citi credit card....I'd imagine a lot of seats sold using that presale.

One other thing: If you're looking now, without using a presale code...I think all you can see is resale prices.  General Public sales don't go up til...noon? 10 AM? Something like that.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2020, 08:39:28 AM by pilferk » Logged

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #121 on: February 07, 2020, 08:47:54 AM »

I thought about that too since the general public sale hasn’t started yet. Hopefully normal prices prevail then. I have a hotel room booked but no tickets.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #122 on: February 07, 2020, 09:34:31 AM »

Pit about 250
Mid level 100

If you're looking for lower level tix in the 150 range...I'd suggest anything you can find in Section 115C and lower.  Better seats (padded), access to the coaches club (private bathrooms and concession/food areas), and a nice little side windowed area that will get you pretty close to the stage connected to the coaches club.
It’s been awhile since I bought tickets through Ticketmaster but I’m seeing seats for way more ($400+ in 137, 113, 114) than those prices. Are those resale, people just jacking up prices? I’m fine with paying $150-$200 for decent seats but not double that amount.

Yup, likely resale prices.  Tickemaster has joined the secondary market, and is letting folks resell right along side "original" tickets.  When you search, your initial look doesn't really differentiate between the two.

For the Citi presale, there were NO resales up at that point, so my prices were (at the time) all "original" tickets.  I suppose they could have upped them since then, but I find that hard to believe.

I think there's a way to filter out the resales, but honestly, I don't remember how.  It's buried somewhere in TM's terrible interface.

I will also say, when I went looking with the Citi presale....it looked like the majority of tickets were available for purchase with that presale.  I didn't see a lot being held back.  Since it's hard to throw a rock and hit someone without SOME sort of citi credit card....I'd imagine a lot of seats sold using that presale.

One other thing: If you're looking now, without using a presale code...I think all you can see is resale prices.  General Public sales don't go up til...noon? 10 AM? Something like that.

Yeah - you can filter them out by 'ticket type' and going for standard. Ticketmaster have started selling their own tickets at prices over face value in a shallow attempt to fleece people. Don't be fooled....and if the tickets you want aren't available for face value, just keep looking back now and again, and you'll get them at some point.

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
MrMojoRa
VIP

iiii]; )'

« Reply #123 on: February 07, 2020, 03:29:40 PM »

Well I picked up 2 Pit tickets for a total of $600 after fees for Citizens Bank Philly show. They were $250 each before the crazy fees.

Kind of having buyer's remorse at this point. Saw them last at Lincoln Financial and not much has changed in their set since then.

Really hoping there will be a new album by then. Would make the money spent worth it.

8-13-88 (Pine Knob, Clarkson, Mi); 6-11-91 (Hershey, Pa); 12-16-91 & 12-17-91 (Philly); 12-06-02 (Philly Riot); 5-12-06 (Hammerstein, NY); 10-10-06 (MSG, NY); 11-26-11 (Camden, NJ); 7-14-16 (Philly)
(t)
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #124 on: February 07, 2020, 03:35:15 PM »

Ticketmaster have started selling their own tickets at prices over face value in a shallow attempt to fleece people.

As if TM weren't a dislikeable enough company to begin with.
kunzerd
VIP

5/12/06, 5/17/06, 11/10/06, 11/26/11, 2/10/12,

« Reply #125 on: February 07, 2020, 04:02:26 PM »

Well I picked up 2 Pit tickets for a total of $600 after fees for Citizens Bank Philly show. They were $250 each before the crazy fees.

Kind of having buyer's remorse at this point. Saw them last at Lincoln Financial and not much has changed in their set since then.

Really hoping there will be a new album by then. Would make the money spent worth it.

I went with Pit also, honestly it’s probably the best choice in that field because of the diamond shape the seats in the stands can feel like you’re a mile away. I was in section 135 for The Who last year, only row 9, and that’s how it felt.  I tend to avoid ground level cause my wife is really short and ends up just seeing the backs of heads but I figure if we linger in the back of the pit we should have a good time. I’m looking forward to the confetti.

12/06/02 - Philly RIOT
5/12/06 - Hammerstein, NY
5/17/06 - Hammerstein, NY
11/10/06 - MSG
11/26/11 - Camden. NJ
2/10/12 - Roseland Ballroom, NY
2/24/12 - HoB, AC, NJ
6/12/13 - Quebec
7/14/16 -
rizzo160
VIP

« Reply #126 on: February 07, 2020, 07:41:15 PM »

I wonder how ticket sales went today? My cousin bought our tickets on Tuesday using Citibank pre sale.  Should be a good tour hopefully get some new music 😁.  Wonder if it will be the leaks or music we have not yet heard.

Rizzo160
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #127 on: February 07, 2020, 10:44:47 PM »

Pit about 250
Mid level 100

It is in the filter options at the top right. You can uncheck resale there.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #128 on: February 07, 2020, 10:52:07 PM »

I thought about that too since the general public sale hasn’t started yet. Hopefully normal prices prevail then. I have a hotel room booked but no tickets.
Tickets for the show in my area are quite reasonable. 59.50, 79.50, 89.50, 99.50. It's not until you look in the  single and double digit sections that you have 150, 250.
kunzerd
VIP

5/12/06, 5/17/06, 11/10/06, 11/26/11, 2/10/12,

« Reply #129 on: February 07, 2020, 10:58:31 PM »

I wonder how ticket sales went today? My cousin bought our tickets on Tuesday using Citibank pre sale.  Should be a good tour hopefully get some new music 😁.  Wonder if it will be the leaks or music we have not yet heard.

Most of philly is still available.

12/06/02 - Philly RIOT
5/12/06 - Hammerstein, NY
5/17/06 - Hammerstein, NY
11/10/06 - MSG
11/26/11 - Camden. NJ
2/10/12 - Roseland Ballroom, NY
2/24/12 - HoB, AC, NJ
6/12/13 - Quebec
7/14/16 -
dsaddler78
Rocker

« Reply #130 on: February 07, 2020, 11:38:09 PM »

went on to look at tickets for Detroit today around 3pm and pit tickets were still available(public sale) $250. I was actually surprised. I got mine Tuesday (nightrain)
rizzo160
VIP

« Reply #131 on: February 09, 2020, 01:52:55 PM »

I think for the stadium tour to sell well, GNR needs to release new music. See what happens...

Rizzo160
reayj2003
VIP

« Reply #132 on: February 09, 2020, 03:39:34 PM »

The logic of this US tour currently makes no sense. The European dates will do just fine, and would of even under the “Not in this Lifetime” banner, especially as places like the UK didn’t actually get many shows.
The US had a huge stadium tour (2016) then a stadium/arena tour
 (2017) then a run of arena gigs as recently as winter 2019.

I can only guess there is a plan to boost the interest between now and July. The GN’R machine has been expertly ran since 2016 and it just seems obvious that a stadium tour so soon with nothing to promote just isn’t going to sell as well...

I hope we are in for new music & this really is “the new chapter”
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #133 on: February 09, 2020, 04:12:17 PM »

The logic of this US tour currently makes no sense. The European dates will do just fine, and would of even under the “Not in this Lifetime” banner, especially as places like the UK didn’t actually get many shows.

I can only guess there is a plan to boost the interest between now and July. The GN’R machine has been expertly ran since 2016 and it just seems obvious that a stadium tour so soon with nothing to promote just isn’t going to sell as well...

The band are packaging it as a new show, it is really only new material that can make a difference. If it was themed on something else, the band would have played their cards by now.
Executioner
Rocker

« Reply #134 on: February 09, 2020, 07:02:50 PM »

Who exactly is pushing them to constantly tour is there nobody in the band with a back bone saying hold on let's think this out we're playing the exact same set list bar a few changes for the last 4 years we've played the same countries and most fans have seen us so let's give them something completely different and new.I really do hope that this is the plan for this forthcoming tour because it really has gone past saturation point.
axlroses
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #135 on: February 09, 2020, 08:31:27 PM »

Maybe they just actually like playing live.  Nobody is forcing anyone to buy tickets.  If it pisses you off don’t go
axlroses
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #136 on: February 09, 2020, 09:36:22 PM »

....and for the record I would love a new album.  If it happens great, and if not I will enjoy the live concert with my son.
dsaddler78
Rocker

« Reply #137 on: February 09, 2020, 10:06:39 PM »

Maybe they just actually like playing live.  Nobody is forcing anyone to buy tickets.  If it pisses you off don’t go
....and for the record I would love a new album.  If it happens great, and if not I will enjoy the live concert with my son.
I agree but I think the point people are making is that the band is setting up for failure unless they roll out a reason to see the same tour again. I myself bought pit tickets and are happy for sure. However, never in the last 4 years have I seen pit tickets still available late in the day of the general public onsale. I hope they (GNR) have a plan!!!!
axlroses
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #138 on: February 09, 2020, 10:20:18 PM »

The dates are in some cases 5-6 months out.  Too early for doomsday
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #139 on: February 12, 2020, 09:37:13 AM »

I am going to pass on this tour unless the set-list changes. I just don't want to go see the same show again. I caught 2 NITL shows and they were great......well one was great, one was good but it was more of an issue with a drunk fan next to me blocking my view of the stage &  got kicked out halfway thru ( thankfully)  for fighting and not the show itself. 

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 35 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: