Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:19:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227700 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  RESCHEDULED TOUR DATES ANNOUNCED
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: RESCHEDULED TOUR DATES ANNOUNCED  (Read 27128 times)
cineater
Legend

« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2020, 03:33:51 PM »

I believe it already has mutated. Just look how it's affecting people singing the initial outbreak

It has.  I believe 7 times but not to far from what it was.  Probably climate adjustments but I don't know that.  After a while you just have to turn this shit off and take a break.  You can almost forget there's a problem.

Anyway, back to GNR, hope they are all fairing well.

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2020, 11:16:54 AM »

What's the delay in postponing the US tour?

I mean...who are we kidding here?

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2020, 11:33:55 AM »

At least there's a few months until the USA tour....how about the Europe tour?! That starts in just a few weeks!

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2020, 01:31:42 PM »

It's not just GN'R. Pretty much all touring acts are currently facing the same problems.

What gets canceled and/or postponed, and if so, until when.

On top of that, the venues might not be available when the tours start again. Sports will also start back up at some point.

Oh, and not forgetting that if everyone wants to start at the same time, you might have multiple tours at the same time and crews can't really be in more than one place at the time..... It's not uncommon for these professionals to work for multiple tours and go from one to another. Not so easy if most of the bands you worked for are touring at the same time.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2020, 04:23:06 PM »

My guess is the decision is already made and they're likely working out when to reschedule.
cineater
Legend

« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2020, 04:37:17 PM »

My guess is they gave it up, too many unknowns right now and it's a waste of time.  Maybe next year.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2020, 07:24:55 PM by cineater » Logged

draguns
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2020, 06:54:31 PM »

Before Prudential Center and TicketMaster sent emails to me notifying that the concert was postponed, Godsmack and Halestorm had the April 24th date listed on their respective websites. WDHA had a counter  going for the days, hours, and minutes to the concert. Every day in March, I was looking at all the websites. In late March, I saw that the date was removed on Google. It was then added back the next day. I knew something was up and sent a text to my childhood friend stating what I saw. We both agreed that something was up. The following week (last week) I got emails from Prudential Center and TicketMaster stating that the concert was rescheduled for next year. That day WDHA took down the counter and posted it on their website that it was postponed.

It was obvious that all parties were in talks as to the rescheduled date. The  similar thing could be going on for GNR and Bon Jovi. I have tickets to both concerts that are happening during the same week in July. We probably won't know until a month before the concert, which is what I'm expecting due to my experience with the Godsmack/Halestorm show.  For fans in Europe, I'm not sure what will happen.

« Last Edit: April 06, 2020, 06:56:11 PM by draguns » Logged
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2020, 08:12:56 PM »

Before Prudential Center and TicketMaster sent emails to me notifying that the concert was postponed, Godsmack and Halestorm had the April 24th date listed on their respective websites. WDHA had a counter  going for the days, hours, and minutes to the concert. Every day in March, I was looking at all the websites. In late March, I saw that the date was removed on Google. It was then added back the next day. I knew something was up and sent a text to my childhood friend stating what I saw. We both agreed that something was up. The following week (last week) I got emails from Prudential Center and TicketMaster stating that the concert was rescheduled for next year. That day WDHA took down the counter and posted it on their website that it was postponed.

It was obvious that all parties were in talks as to the rescheduled date. The  similar thing could be going on for GNR and Bon Jovi. I have tickets to both concerts that are happening during the same week in July. We probably won't know until a month before the concert, which is what I'm expecting due to my experience with the Godsmack/Halestorm show.  For fans in Europe, I'm not sure what will happen.

That's exactly what I think is going on, just trying to work out when to schedule then next year.
rizzo160
VIP

« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2020, 05:41:49 PM »

What do you guys think, will the Latin America tour dates happen in November?  I think they will be pushed back to next year. beer

Rizzo160
draguns
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2020, 06:48:49 PM »

What do you guys think, will the Latin America tour dates happen in November?  I think they will be pushed back to next year. beer

My opinion is that it'll get pushed back. We'll know soon enough, though.
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2020, 03:22:13 PM »

I'd say zero chance. Things are pretty grim there.

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
rizzo160
VIP

« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2020, 07:14:36 PM »

Hopefully there is a vaccine by the end of the year, if so I like our chances for concerts to resume by the summer. beer

Rizzo160
reayj2003
VIP

« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2021, 02:44:58 PM »

When do you think bands/promoters will start making serious decisions about summer gigs?
rizzo160
VIP

« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2021, 03:00:19 PM »

Probably by May 1. beer

Rizzo160
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2021, 08:31:30 PM »

At this point i am thinking this years shows are in doubt. You got this new strain of covid-19 spreading and the vaccine rollout has been at a snails pace in the US so far.
cineater
Legend

« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2021, 09:14:28 PM »

At this point i am thinking this years shows are in doubt. You got this new strain of covid-19 spreading and the vaccine rollout has been at a snails pace in the US so far.

I have to agree.  It's only the 4th but I wouldn't be buying any tickets to events or vacations until we are told they have this under control.  Could be years.  Yeah that sucks.

tim_m
Legend

« Reply #36 on: January 05, 2021, 01:17:50 AM »

I have to agree.  It's only the 4th but I wouldn't be buying any tickets to events or vacations until we are told they have this under control.  Could be years.  Yeah that sucks.
We now have several states with the new UK variant. I'm sure it is only a matter of time before the South African gets here too. If we can't ramp up distribution of the vaccine this year is going to suck too. Dr Fauci even said the other day some semblance of normal is now not likely until fall.
reayj2003
VIP

« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2021, 10:08:21 AM »

It’s definitely starting to look unlikely Europe will happen.  Cry

My guess is Oz might be the return.
johnreed3344
Rocker

« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2021, 01:55:59 PM »

Regardless of the "new-strain" we HAVE to get back to normalcy by May 1st or this is apparently NOT about the virus itself.

The Vax is here......we all know the risks. Stay home if you still want to come summer 2021 but we should and frankly have to get back to normal or this earth will be completely different and NOT for the better.

15 days to slow the spread was 9 months ago and the FLU has basically disappeared.

I am NOT a covid hoaxer at all, just stating what we have all be told by politicians and "experts".

Hope to see you at a show THIS SUMMER.

peace

12/5/02
5/17/06
11/5/06
11/17/11
11/26/11
2/10/12
2/24/12
6/8/13
4/8/16
4/16/16
7/14/16
7/23/16
10/11/17
10/12/17
10/15/17
10/16/17
7/1/18
10/1/19
8/5/21
8/11/23
8/15/23 NE
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2021, 02:35:33 PM »

Regardless of the "new-strain" we HAVE to get back to normalcy by May 1st or this is apparently NOT about the virus itself.

The Vax is here......we all know the risks. Stay home if you still want to come summer 2021 but we should and frankly have to get back to normal or this earth will be completely different and NOT for the better.

15 days to slow the spread was 9 months ago and the FLU has basically disappeared.

I am NOT a covid hoaxer at all, just stating what we have all be told by politicians and "experts".

Hope to see you at a show THIS SUMMER.

peace

The thing you have to looks at is half of the guys on stage going from country to country, state to state aren't exactly spring chickens. While they have taken better care of themselves in recent years between a lifetime of smoking, heart issues for Slash, other organ issues for Duff, this isn't something that they are probably all that keen on exposing themselves. the vaccine isn't a miracle, it is much like the flu vaccine much more likely to lessen symptoms but not guaranteed to prevent it.

I'm not holding out hope for my 2020 Boston show. Part of that is regardless of ticketmaster or the band, I don't think the City is going to allow it.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: