Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:45:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  RESCHEDULED TOUR DATES ANNOUNCED
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: RESCHEDULED TOUR DATES ANNOUNCED  (Read 27120 times)
draguns
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #80 on: February 23, 2021, 06:16:43 PM »

I think increasing attendance to 15% is positive news overall, because it is still February and GNR concert is in August. Europe probably won't happen ,taking into account the slow vaccination rollout, but maybe...maybe there is some hope for the US, especially if they move some dates in Sepetmber. IDK, we have to wait and see Undecided

I think you are being very optimistic. Since I live in NJ, I can tell you that the vaccine rollout here has been a bit of a mess. My parents are in their 70s and I'm trying to find them an appointment. Appointments are booked as soon as they appear online. It's like trying to get a ticket through TicketMaster for the hottest concert in town.  Additionally, I've seen how indoor restaurants are being handled. Indoor dining can now have the capacity of 35%. This was announced last week. From July to now, it was at 25% capacity for indoor dining in NJ. I seriously doubt that Governor Murphy will allow  full capacity by August if he's starting with 15% now. NJ was in very bad shape  regarding COVID. The situation here has definitely improved. I just don't think it has improved enough for Governor Murphy to sign off at 50% or 100% capacity regarding outdoor venues.
cineater
Legend

« Reply #81 on: March 16, 2021, 10:46:30 PM »

Lady Gaga, Guns N’ Roses And More Performing At Wrigley Field This Summer After Having Shows Rescheduled By The Pandemic

https://blockclubchicago.org/2021/03/16/lady-gaga-guns-n-roses-and-more-performing-at-wrigley-field-this-summer-after-having-shows-rescheduled-by-the-pandemic/

Guns N’ Roses on July 21

Didn't see the Grateful Dead rescheduled.  They were playing the day before, before the tour was rescheduled.

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
cineater
Legend

« Reply #82 on: March 17, 2021, 12:35:34 AM »

Saturday,
Jul 10, 2021
Summerfest
Milwaukee, WI
Tuesday,
Jul 13, 2021
Nationals Park
Washington, DC
Friday,
Jul 16, 2021
Target Field
Minneapolis, MN
Sunday,
Jul 18, 2021
Lucas Oil Stadium
Indianapolis, IN
Wednesday,
Jul 21, 2021
Wrigley Field
Chicago, IL
Saturday,
Jul 24, 2021
Comerica Park
Detroit, MI
Monday,
Jul 26, 2021
Rogers Centre
Toronto, CA
Tuesday,
Aug 3, 2021
Fenway Park
Boston, MA
Thursday,
Aug 5, 2021
Metlife Stadium
East Rutherford, NJ
Wednesday,
Aug 11, 2021
FargoDome
Fargo, ND
Friday,
Aug 13, 2021
Grizzly Stadium
Missoula, MT
Monday,
Aug 16, 2021
Dick's Sporting Good Park
Denver, CO
Thursday,
Aug 19, 2021
Banc Of California Stadium
Los Angeles, CA

https://www.gunsnroses.com/tour

When did that go up?

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #83 on: March 17, 2021, 06:19:24 AM »

The 2021 North American dates were announced last July.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #84 on: March 17, 2021, 08:44:56 AM »

Those American dates are still wildly optimistic in my opinion. For Hockey and Basketball in the US it is city by city as far as fans being let in, but we are in mid March and there are no fans at Bruins or Celtics games. March 23rd is Step 4 phase 1 of the reopen which will allow 12 percent attendance. In MA some schools are returning to full 5 day in person schedules for the first time in April, my assumption is with kids not being vaccinated and MA still having a nightmare rolling out vaccines there will be a minor surge/outbreak due to that school return which will directly impact Governor Bakers movement forward (or backwards) in the phase approach. So squeezing 40k+ people into Fenway Park looks unlikely in August.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #85 on: March 17, 2021, 10:34:12 AM »

Summerfest was already moved to September by its organizers.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #86 on: March 17, 2021, 11:33:14 AM »

Those American dates are still wildly optimistic in my opinion. For Hockey and Basketball in the US it is city by city as far as fans being let in, but we are in mid March and there are no fans at Bruins or Celtics games. March 23rd is Step 4 phase 1 of the reopen which will allow 12 percent attendance. In MA some schools are returning to full 5 day in person schedules for the first time in April, my assumption is with kids not being vaccinated and MA still having a nightmare rolling out vaccines there will be a minor surge/outbreak due to that school return which will directly impact Governor Bakers movement forward (or backwards) in the phase approach. So squeezing 40k+ people into Fenway Park looks unlikely in August.

I think you can go ahead and say it will be downright impossible.

Gives me no pleasure to say that.  Like the rest of the world, I am tired of all this shit too.  But the facts on the ground are what they are. 

Vaccines also a mess here in PA.  Not a lot of success stories to be found.  I am getting my first shot tomorrow.  I have to drive 90 miles for it, one way.  Then do it again in a month.  Is what it is, and beggars and choosers and all that.  But it's a pretty clumsy approach.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
cineater
Legend

« Reply #87 on: March 17, 2021, 11:49:43 AM »

I thought we'd be home again all this year too but things are opening up fast.  As far as I know, most of the band falls in the general population category for the vaccine.  It's going to be close if everybody gets it before they are scheduled to hit the road.

GNR4L
Legend

GnFnR

« Reply #88 on: March 20, 2021, 06:49:21 PM »

Gives me no pleasure to say that.  Like the rest of the world, I am tired of all this shit too.  But the facts on the ground are what they are.  

Vaccines also a mess here in PA.  Not a lot of success stories to be found.  I am getting my first shot tomorrow.  I have to drive 90 miles for it, one way.  Then do it again in a month.  Is what it is, and beggars and choosers and all that.  But it's a pretty clumsy approach.

Hopefully everyone can get vaccinated by July 4th as the President said.  I don’t see any cancellations happening on the GnR front.  I do think we will have to get a COVID-19 passport, or some kind of proof that you have been vaccinated.  With Concerts, Sporting events, etc.  I’m not necessarily a big fan of the idea, I do have a feeling that will be the new norm.

« Last Edit: March 20, 2021, 06:51:24 PM by GNR4L » Logged

12/10/2006 Everett, WA
12/16/2011 Seattle, WA
12/17/2011 Vancouver B.C.
11/24/2012 Las Vegas, NV
5/21/2014 Las Vegas, NV
4/8/2016   Las Vegas, NV
4/9/2016   Las Vegas, NV
8/12/2016 Seattle, WA
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #89 on: March 22, 2021, 02:37:55 PM »

Gives me no pleasure to say that.  Like the rest of the world, I am tired of all this shit too.  But the facts on the ground are what they are.  

Vaccines also a mess here in PA.  Not a lot of success stories to be found.  I am getting my first shot tomorrow.  I have to drive 90 miles for it, one way.  Then do it again in a month.  Is what it is, and beggars and choosers and all that.  But it's a pretty clumsy approach.

Hopefully everyone can get vaccinated by July 4th as the President said.  I don’t see any cancellations happening on the GnR front.  I do think we will have to get a COVID-19 passport, or some kind of proof that you have been vaccinated.  With Concerts, Sporting events, etc.  I’m not necessarily a big fan of the idea, I do have a feeling that will be the new norm.

Kenny Chesney and Florida Georgia Line just cancelled their 2021 Summer Tour which would have hit Foxboro MA for 3 nights in late August. I think 2021 is a wash based on the chips falling the way they already are.
rizzo160
VIP

« Reply #90 on: March 22, 2021, 06:19:32 PM »

Have to agree with you except the Australian tour is a go beer

Rizzo160
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: