Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 12:51:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227808 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  The Biden administration (was: The NEW 2020 Election Thread)
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 118 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Biden administration (was: The NEW 2020 Election Thread)  (Read 216334 times)
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #1080 on: November 04, 2020, 11:09:15 PM »

Shouldn’t you be at an antifa meeting? The philly police bodycam video is being released soon. Gotta go riot, no? Or is mommy making you do the dishes?

HAHAHAHA, he is fully triggered now, guys!  rofl rofl rofl

Speaking of riots, the right wing coup attempt has officially begun:

'Stop the count': Crowd tries to storm Detroit convention centre

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/crowd-storm-detroit-vote-count-election-2020-b1598248.html

Fascists really hate losing. That's when they get the most emotional, as you're seeing right here with our own resident brownshirt.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2020, 11:14:46 PM by PermissionToLand » Logged

"This sweater I made for you
I think you know where that comes from, guitarcomeon" - Stuff McKracken
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1081 on: November 04, 2020, 11:44:44 PM »

Shouldn’t you be at an antifa meeting? The philly police bodycam video is being released soon. Gotta go riot, no? Or is mommy making you do the dishes?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/crowd-storm-detroit-vote-count-election-2020-b1598248.html

Fascists really hate losing. That's when they get the most emotional, as you're seeing right here with our own resident brownshirt.
They're outside the ballot counting center in Maricopa Arizona as well.
cineater
Legend

« Reply #1082 on: November 04, 2020, 11:54:19 PM »

No, we're counting all the votes.  Not watching the delay.  hihi  I figure there will be some kind of alert on the phone.  Think I got one at 2 last night saying Arizona went to Biden, thanks Apple, fake news you bastards.

Wonder if there will be a covid super spreader linked to in person voting?  By the way, any news on the vaccine?

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1083 on: November 04, 2020, 11:58:03 PM »

No, we're counting all the votes.  Not watching the delay.  hihi  I figure there will be some kind of alert on the phone.  Think I got one at 2 last night saying Arizona went to Biden, thanks Apple, fake news you bastards.

Wonder if there will be a covid super spreader linked to in person voting?  By the way, any news on the vaccine?

The irony about that is it was fox news that was the first to call Arizona for Biden last night.
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

At least there's a reaction

« Reply #1084 on: November 05, 2020, 04:24:28 AM »

The irony about that is it was fox news that was the first to call Arizona for Biden last night.

Yes - and I saw one of Trump's campaign guys on with them yesterday and he didn't waste any time going after Fox for the early call
Brought back lovely memories of Sean Spicer going out and yelling at the press pool for "under-reporting" the size of Trump's inaugaral crowd - ah the good old days
Seems like a decade ago with this dumpster fire, no?
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1085 on: November 05, 2020, 05:02:23 AM »

Someone I know pointed out that a vote's life starts when it's put in an envelope and it shouldn't be killed before it's been counted.

Funny how certain Republicans fail to see this.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
cineater
Legend

« Reply #1086 on: November 05, 2020, 01:37:12 PM »

This would have been my friend's polling place if she hadn't just moved.  The poll worker tested positive and was told to quarantine but instead worked the polls and has now died although I don't believe they have determined if it was covid that was the actual cause.

https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/health/coronavirus/st-charles-county-poll-worker-covid19/63-3cce71e9-41eb-44a9-a143-10568339c71c

tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1087 on: November 05, 2020, 02:04:03 PM »

This would have been my friend's polling place if she hadn't just moved.  The poll worker tested positive and was told to quarantine but instead worked the polls and has now died although I don't believe they have determined if it was covid that was the actual cause.

https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/health/coronavirus/st-charles-county-poll-worker-covid19/63-3cce71e9-41eb-44a9-a143-10568339c71c

That is so sad, these people deserve so much of our gratitude. They are volunteers putting their asses on the line for our democracy.
cineater
Legend

« Reply #1088 on: November 05, 2020, 02:12:15 PM »

That is so sad, these people deserve so much of our gratitude. They are volunteers putting their asses on the line for our democracy.

Ours got paid $10/hr, $11 for supervisor.  Thing is that person had been told on Oct 30 to quarantine for 14 days.

tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1089 on: November 05, 2020, 04:17:34 PM »

Ours got paid $10/hr, $11 for supervisor.  Thing is that person had been told on Oct 30 to quarantine for 14 days.

Did they not do that?
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1090 on: November 05, 2020, 04:18:41 PM »

PA down to 97,900
GA 12,765

Either state go blue game over.
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

At least there's a reaction

« Reply #1091 on: November 05, 2020, 05:31:14 PM »

PA down to 97,900
GA 12,765

This is complete madness. We should be better than this. Whole system will need a closer look and some efficient changes.
These poor patriotic people getting cameras shoved in their faces and the media trying to bait them into political statements while they all (Every state still in play had reps speak) just come across as loyal citizens trying to count every vote in what is turning into a complete cluster fuck made worse by Trump's crew accusing every state of playing games with really zero proof.

Wouldn't it be crazy if Nevada turns red but GA goes blue at the same time...not out of the question the way it's looking now.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1092 on: November 05, 2020, 06:00:24 PM »

PA down to 97,900
GA 12,765

This is complete madness. We should be better than this. Whole system will need a closer look and some efficient changes.
These poor patriotic people getting cameras shoved in their faces and the media trying to bait them into political statements while they all (Every state still in play had reps speak) just come across as loyal citizens trying to count every vote in what is turning into a complete cluster fuck made worse by Trump's crew accusing every state of playing games with really zero proof.

Wouldn't it be crazy if Nevada turns red but GA goes blue at the same time...not out of the question the way it's looking now.

I totally agree, these people deserve so much praise, not being put in danger by deranged armed protesters etc outside the counting places.

I don't see that happening with Nevada, but i can definitely see a possibly with GA also PA. Biden is only down 70k in PA. there are 300k ballots left. They are all absentee, Biden has to win 70% of them to win by 40k. Just for clarity, he's winning those votes today by 78%.
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #1093 on: November 05, 2020, 06:06:17 PM »

Brought back lovely memories of Sean Spicer going out and yelling at the press pool for "under-reporting" the size of Trump's inaugaral crowd

"I wasn't done fluffing myself - Gimme that ruler!"

PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #1094 on: November 05, 2020, 06:10:14 PM »

I totally agree, these people deserve so much praise, not being put in danger by deranged armed protesters etc outside the counting places.

I don't see that happening with Nevada, but i can definitely see a possibly with GA also PA. Biden is only down 70k in PA. there are 300k ballots left. They are all absentee, Biden has to win 70% of them to win by 40k. Just for clarity, he's winning those votes today by 78%.

Where is the law and order?

Where are the police forces in riot gear tossing tear gas and shooting rubber bullets to disperse the crowds for unlawful gathering and harassing state officials? The double standard is remarkable.

tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1095 on: November 05, 2020, 07:20:18 PM »

64,266 in PA 1%
3,635  in GA

Trump is in big trouble.
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #1096 on: November 05, 2020, 07:27:40 PM »

64,266 in PA 1%
3,635  in GA

Trump is in big trouble.

Just my observation, but....I don't think there's enough (1%, about 75000 votes) left in Georgia to make up that 3600 votes.  It might narrow more, but.....we'll see. My current guess is that Biden loses by just around 2800 votes.

PA might have enough left to get there.

I still have hope for both Nevada and Arizona.

Edit: Someone in Georgia elections office says its more like 20k votes, not 75k.  Not sure how reliable that is.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2020, 08:12:33 PM by pilferk » Logged

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #1097 on: November 05, 2020, 07:46:55 PM »

After refusing to even accept his win in 2016 and lying about 3 million illegal votes in CA, the right is losing their minds over this.

This is just a small sample of their hysterical outburst so far:

Warning: lots of n-words

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_fco7SZM_A

pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #1098 on: November 05, 2020, 08:16:39 PM »

Apparently Steve Bannon was banned from twitter for calling for beheadings? And the youtube video he tweeted out was taken down?

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #1099 on: November 05, 2020, 09:20:09 PM »

Apparently Steve Bannon was banned from twitter for calling for beheadings? And the youtube video he tweeted out was taken down?

Which violates the terms of his bail. Lock Him Up.

And now, this:

Police captain placed on administrative leave after “put a bullet in their skull” comment about Biden voters

https://whnt.com/news/put-a-bullet-in-their-skull-calls-to-fire-flomaton-police-captain-over-election-social-media-comments/

Trump has spent his entire administration fomenting violence and it's now coming home to roost across the entire country.

The American people will not be terrorized by this death cult of extremists. We are a DEMOCRACY. If you have a problem with that, you can get the hell out.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2020, 09:22:49 PM by PermissionToLand » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 118 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: