Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 08:49:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  The Biden administration (was: The NEW 2020 Election Thread)
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 118 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Biden administration (was: The NEW 2020 Election Thread)  (Read 217780 times)
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #1100 on: November 05, 2020, 09:29:03 PM »

I can't even keep up with their Disinformation Machine...

Video of ‘ballot stuffing’ is not from a Michigan polling place. It’s from Russia

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/nov/05/facebook-posts/video-ballot-stuffing-filmed-russia-not-flint-mich/

The rightist mainstream media is the enemy of the people.

"This sweater I made for you
I think you know where that comes from, guitarcomeon" - Stuff McKracken
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #1101 on: November 05, 2020, 09:42:14 PM »

More violence...

House with “Dump Trump” sign in Ohio gets shot up and suffers significant damages

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/dump-trump-sign-election-ohio-police-b1622365.html

tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1102 on: November 05, 2020, 10:43:22 PM »

64,266 in PA 1%
3,635  in GA

Trump is in big trouble.

Just my observation, but....I don't think there's enough (1%, about 75000 votes) left in Georgia to make up that 3600 votes.  It might narrow more, but.....we'll see. My current guess is that Biden loses by just around 2800 votes.

PA might have enough left to get there.

I still have hope for both Nevada and Arizona.

Edit: Someone in Georgia elections office says its more like 20k votes, not 75k.  Not sure how reliable that is.
Bet you are thinking differently now with Georgia and PA lol. In Arizona though Biden lead is narrowing, Trump isn't closing it at enough of a margin to overtake it. He's narrowing it at 14%. It has to be a lot higher.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2020, 10:48:31 PM by tim_m » Logged
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #1103 on: November 05, 2020, 11:50:38 PM »

Trump supporters in Michigan: "Stop the Count!"

Trump supporters in Arizona: "Count the Votes!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krur4xLPxD4

We, as a country, must never forget that these people not only don't care about democracy, they have disdain for democracy. Being a Trump supporter will for ever more be a mark of shame because it represents treason against this great country.

tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1104 on: November 06, 2020, 03:00:11 AM »

GA 665
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

At least there's a reaction

« Reply #1105 on: November 06, 2020, 05:15:04 AM »

64,266 in PA 1%
3,635  in GA

Trump is in big trouble.

Just my observation, but....I don't think there's enough (1%, about 75000 votes) left in Georgia to make up that 3600 votes.  It might narrow more, but.....we'll see. My current guess is that Biden loses by just around 2800 votes.

PA might have enough left to get there.

I still have hope for both Nevada and Arizona.

Edit: Someone in Georgia elections office says its more like 20k votes, not 75k.  Not sure how reliable that is.
Bet you are thinking differently now with Georgia and PA lol. In Arizona though Biden lead is narrowing, Trump isn't closing it at enough of a margin to overtake it. He's narrowing it at 14%. It has to be a lot higher.

You were right all along with PA - that sucker is closing too - well done sir
This thing is over
PA and GA might both flip
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1106 on: November 06, 2020, 05:20:24 AM »

This is why there should've been UN observers in place. Just like other developing democracies.

ok

Edited to add: It's somewhat puzzling how a president who wants a fair election is thinking about taking the election all the way to the Supreme Court. A place where he picked three judges, and an additional three were picked by previous Republican presidents.

So it never enters your mind that this in itself would be corrupt and not fair? As long as it benefits you.....

/jarmo
« Last Edit: November 06, 2020, 05:26:59 AM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #1107 on: November 06, 2020, 06:49:15 AM »

Yeah, the percentage that Biden took in that last batch of votes in Georgia was MUCH higher than the percentage he has been taking since yesterday morning.  I was basing my prediction on that percentage. He WAY outperformed that percentage.

Well, lets see if this 1000 vote lead holds up.....

As for PA, as I said yesterday, if the percentages held up on the PA counts with the votes left, Biden would win by right around 80k votes.

The narrowing in AZ is a little concerning, but it seems like the vote count coming in is mostly from Repub leaning, smaller, counties.  The big blue counties in AZ are at 90% and 95%, with a LOT of the vote left to count seemingly from those counties.

He may actually take Georgia, PA, Nevada AND Arizona.  All I have to say is Wow.

It also looks like he's going to win the popular vote by somewhere between 4 and 6 million votes.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2020, 11:25:24 AM by pilferk » Logged

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
sandman
Legend

« Reply #1108 on: November 06, 2020, 08:29:52 AM »

more riots in Portland. destroying churches and small businesses. threatening female members of the media. several arrests.

I guess these are Trump supporters? who knew he had so much support in Portland?

https://www.kgw.com/article/news/local/protests/rioters-smash-up-church-shops-in-downtown-portland/283-018d64a4-97fd-4654-9b89-fbe5d453a849

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #1109 on: November 06, 2020, 08:52:06 AM »

Biden now leads in PA by 6k votes.

Together again,
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

At least there's a reaction

« Reply #1110 on: November 06, 2020, 10:27:31 AM »

This is over
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1111 on: November 06, 2020, 11:08:11 AM »

Yeah, the percentage that Biden took in that last batch of votes in Georgia was MUCH higher than the percentage he has been taking since yesterday morning.  I was basing my prediction on that percentage. He WAY outperformed that percentage.

As for PA, as I said yesterday, if the percentages held up on the PA counts with the votes left, Biden would win by right around 8k votes.

The narrowing in AZ is a little concerning, but it seems like the vote count coming in is mostly from Repub leaning, smaller, counties.  The big blue counties in AZ are at 90% and 95%, with a LOT of the vote left to count seemingly from those counties.

He may actually take Georgia, PA, Nevada AND Arizona.  All I have to say is Wow.

It also looks like he's going to win the popular vote by somewhere between 4 and 6 million votes.

The margins are astronomical. Well over 70% and in some over 80 and 90%.

His margin in Arizona just narrowed a bit more, but from what i am hearing is Trump isn't gaining at a high enough percentage to overtake him in Maricopa. 140k left in Maricopa. With last night's update in Maricopa Trump won by 14% way below what he needs to get it back.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2020, 11:10:14 AM by tim_m » Logged
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1112 on: November 06, 2020, 11:14:01 AM »

For Trump to comeback in AZ he needs 58-60%. Biden needs 39-41%. The ballot dump i just posted Trump got 51% Biden got 46%. That isn't going to cut it for Trump.
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #1113 on: November 06, 2020, 11:23:55 AM »

For Trump to comeback in AZ he needs 58-60%. Biden needs 39-41%. The ballot dump i just posted Trump got 51% Biden got 46%. That isn't going to cut it for Trump.

Roughly a 50k vote lead with roughly 200k to count.  That does not bode well for Trump at all.

Together again,
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #1114 on: November 06, 2020, 11:25:03 AM »

As for PA, as I said yesterday, if the percentages held up on the PA counts with the votes left, Biden would win by right around 8k votes.

His margin in Arizona just narrowed a bit more, but from what i am hearing is Trump isn't gaining at a high enough percentage to overtake him in Maricopa. 140k left in Maricopa. With last night's update in Maricopa Trump won by 14% way below what he needs to get it back.

Crazy.

Also, I noticed a typo in my post.  Biden should win PA, based on current percentages, by around 80k votes, not 8k.  Stupid fat fingers.  Gonna fix it now!

Together again,
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1115 on: November 06, 2020, 11:27:10 AM »

Roughly a 50k vote lead with roughly 200k to count.  That does not bode well for Trump at all.

Yep Trump needs to pick up the pace by 7-10% in a hurry.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1116 on: November 06, 2020, 11:28:24 AM »

Crazy.

Also, I noticed a typo in my post.  Biden should win PA, based on current percentages, by around 80k votes, not 8k.  Stupid fat fingers.  Gonna fix it now!

Yep already up to 9k. This is over, Trump's next term will be in prison.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1117 on: November 06, 2020, 11:31:50 AM »

There's still 4500k in Georgia all absentee in democratic areas. After that there's a few hundred maybe a little over 1k provisional. Then there is possibly 8800k military ballots, they must be received today. If none of them come in it is over in Georgia.
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #1118 on: November 06, 2020, 11:32:33 AM »

Yeah, he needs to outpace Biden by roughly 63% to Biden's 37%.  Even yesterday, when he was gaining ground, it wasn't by that margin.

They just called the AZ senate race for the Dem.

Together again,
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1119 on: November 06, 2020, 11:36:37 AM »

Yeah, he needs to outpace Biden by roughly 63% to Biden's 37%.  Even yesterday, when he was gaining ground, it wasn't by that margin.

They just called the AZ senate race for the Dem.

That makes me happy, i couldn't stand McSally. That keeps the senate in play because it looks like both races in Georgia are going to runoff. Win those and Harris the tie breaker.
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 118 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: