Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 07:07:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227700 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  The Biden administration (was: The NEW 2020 Election Thread)
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 118 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Biden administration (was: The NEW 2020 Election Thread)  (Read 211407 times)
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #1400 on: December 21, 2020, 05:32:03 PM »

Because defamation suits suck:
https://www.businessinsider.com/newsmax-airs-election-fraud-correction-video-lawsuit-dominion-smartmatic-2020-12?amp&__twitter_impression=true

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1401 on: December 21, 2020, 05:58:41 PM »

The guy who won't do what Trump wants, Barr, is leaving a in a few days.

But Sidney "It was Hugo Chavez" Powell and Michael "I lied to Pence and the FBI" Flynn are back....

Business as usual in the world of Trump.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #1402 on: December 21, 2020, 09:10:32 PM »

Rudy under federal, criminal, investigation by feds in southern district of NY.

Considering request for Rudys electronic communication.

Together again,
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #1403 on: December 22, 2020, 12:35:59 AM »

Man, I saw a NewsMax segment for the first time recently and holy shit are they just a monument to the very concept of ignorance. The kind of people who literally treat ignorance as a virtue.

"This sweater I made for you
I think you know where that comes from, guitarcomeon" - Stuff McKracken
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #1404 on: December 22, 2020, 12:41:40 AM »

Rudy under federal, criminal, investigation by feds in southern district of NY.

Considering request for Rudys electronic communication.

What a surprise that the Trump Crime Family surrounds itself with nothing but criminals. Is there anyone left in his administration that hasn't been indicted of a crime yet?

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1405 on: December 22, 2020, 04:27:02 AM »

Drain the swamp!

Ironic how that phrase meant bringing criminals to DC to work for you....

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #1406 on: December 22, 2020, 06:44:07 AM »

Man, I saw a NewsMax segment for the first time recently and holy shit are they just a monument to the very concept of ignorance. The kind of people who literally treat ignorance as a virtue.

When FoxNews propaganda isn't right wing enough for you (and actually clings to a small shred of reality), go right for the looney toons of even FURTHER right NewsMax, where the sky is green with pink poka dots, where unicorns and dragons exist, and where Trump won the 2020 election.

I've watched a couple segments from them. Lies, misdirection, misinformation, and flat out "wrongness" (and a seemingly unexplainable ability to do simple math, using the right numbers to do it).  It's despicable, honestly.  Protected by 1A (except the sedition and treason stuff), but still despicable.

But they'll tell the cultists what they want to hear.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2020, 06:46:02 AM by pilferk » Logged

Together again,
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1407 on: December 22, 2020, 09:27:42 AM »

Would anyone expect anything less from the group of people who brought you Alternative Facts?

Wink

Edited to add: Will there be enough time to finish the Great Trump Wall?

/jarmo
« Last Edit: December 22, 2020, 05:08:41 PM by jarmo » Logged

sandman
Legend

« Reply #1408 on: December 22, 2020, 08:14:01 PM »

Biden says he STILL believes his son's laptop revelations were Russian disinformation then calls Fox News reporter who asked question 'a one horse pony'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9080387/Joe-Biden-says-believes-Hunter-laptop-revelations-Russian-disinformation.html

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #1409 on: December 23, 2020, 12:55:18 AM »

It has begun, the violent cult of Trump have begun rioting. It was only a matter of time.

https://katu.com/news/local/protesters-kick-in-door-at-oregon-capitol-arrest-made

This kind of violence is the inevitable conclusion of Trumpism and any other authoritarian movement. The GOP bears blame as well because ever since the election, they've enabled and supported these violent traitors in their delusions.

They're even assaulting our fine brothers in blue with BEAR MACE and calling them disgusting things like "pigs". I'm shocked and appalled by this behavior.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYovZYJY9Wo

And just in case Sandie tries to deny the racism at play:

"Someone saw "a Chinese person" in the window earlier. The claim now is that the Chinese are inside the building, which is why they don't want them inside"

They were also trying to silence the free press with violence and chanting to arrest the governor. Just a few months after the plot to kidnap the Michigan governor by a bunch of right wing terrorist Trump supporters was uncovered. But keep telling me how they're not Fascists, please...

https://twitter.com/MrOlmos/status/1341137689509199872

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/story/2020-12-22/tensions-rise-inside-and-outside-of-oregons-capitol

PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #1410 on: December 23, 2020, 01:13:22 AM »

Trump put pressure on over 150 Republicans to overthrow election for him, report says

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/trump-throw-election-republicans-b1777377.html

More Fascism. I don't care how much it offends certain people on here when I speak the truth, but I will not be censored by your "political correctness" and forced to call a spade a diamond.

sandman
Legend

« Reply #1411 on: December 23, 2020, 12:39:26 PM »

It has begun, the violent cult of Trump have begun rioting. It was only a matter of time.

https://katu.com/news/local/protesters-kick-in-door-at-oregon-capitol-arrest-made

This kind of violence is the inevitable conclusion of Trumpism and any other authoritarian movement. The GOP bears blame as well because ever since the election, they've enabled and supported these violent traitors in their delusions.

They're even assaulting our fine brothers in blue with BEAR MACE and calling them disgusting things like "pigs". I'm shocked and appalled by this behavior.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYovZYJY9Wo

And just in case Sandie tries to deny the racism at play:

"Someone saw "a Chinese person" in the window earlier. The claim now is that the Chinese are inside the building, which is why they don't want them inside"

They were also trying to silence the free press with violence and chanting to arrest the governor. Just a few months after the plot to kidnap the Michigan governor by a bunch of right wing terrorist Trump supporters was uncovered. But keep telling me how they're not Fascists, please...

https://twitter.com/MrOlmos/status/1341137689509199872

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/story/2020-12-22/tensions-rise-inside-and-outside-of-oregons-capitol

this has nothing to do with trump. you and the libs were wrong. there were no riots from Trump supporters, despite your predictions. just be a grown up and admit you were wrong.

nice try acting like you care about cops. we know you agree with these asshats, and you believe cops are pigs, so give it up antifa boy.

(NOTE: this post should be moved to the COVID thread.)

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1412 on: December 23, 2020, 01:38:11 PM »

so give it up antifa boy.

Just to be clear, you're not trying to use being antifascist as an insult, right?

/jarmo

PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #1413 on: December 23, 2020, 05:13:41 PM »

this has nothing to do with trump. you and the libs were wrong. there were no riots from Trump supporters, despite your predictions. just be a grown up and admit you were wrong.

Just the kind of weak, flailing abdication of responsibility I expected. When faced with the violent reality of your movement, you resort to sputtering vitriol, ironically proving my point.

This has everything to do with Trump. Do these people look like Biden supporters to you? Are you inebriated or something? Everyone knows the violent mobs protesting the lockdowns are Trump supporters because his coverup and denial of the reality of Covid started the movement in the first place.

Does that little red flag look like it says "Biden" to you?

Oh look, another one:

And another:

More Trump gear:

So go ahead; say it again so everyone knows just what a complete liar you are. As your criminal leader has said, "What you’re seeing and what you’re reading is not what’s happening". In your defense of Trump not being a Fascist, you literally pull the the famous tactic of the government in 1984: "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."

No riots? You literally quoted the pictures of the riots. Your gaslighting is far too obvious, you know. Your idol Goebbels would be disappointed in you.

Here's another just to trigger your cognitive dissonance:

nice try acting like you care about cops. we know you agree with these asshats, and you believe cops are pigs, so give it up antifa boy.

Never have I ever expressed so much as a dislike of police. Quote me and prove it, liar. You can't because you're lying. Just like every other claim you make and never follow up with evidence when challenged. For example just a few posts back when I challenged you to make a case that Trump is not Fascist by going through the tenets of Fascism. You had no response. Once again proving my point by adhering to the tenet of "Action for Action's sake", where "Thinking is a form of emasculation". You refuse to engage in genuine debate involving points and counterpoints. You simply formulate an absurd, extreme statement and lob it into the forum as an action unto itself. Critically engaging with any rebuttal to that point would be accepting that your points even can be challenged, which you refuse to. The point is never to engender productive discourse, because critical reasoning is a sign of "weakness" and "disagreement is treason".

https://www.openculture.com/2016/11/umberto-eco-makes-a-list-of-the-14-common-features-of-fascism.html

“Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past.”

― Jean-Paul Sartre

Your terrorist movement despises our beautiful brothers and sisters in law enforcement and your support of a criminal for president proves it. There is no greater insult to the very concept of Law and Order than electing a criminal syndicate to the presidency.

As always, you cannot defend yourself or your criminal leaders by the merit of your logical reasoning, so you resort to strawmen and insults. What a hollow life to lead.

January 20th: The return of Law and Order in this once great, temporarily embarrassed nation.

Stay mad, Fascist boy.

PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #1414 on: December 23, 2020, 05:20:42 PM »

Anyway, in the Real News that the right wing media won't tell you and Sandman won't acknowledge,

Man Accused of Illegally Voting for Trump Under Names of Dead Mother and Mother-in-Law

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/man-accused-of-illegally-voting-for-trump-under-names-of-dead-mother-and-mother-in-law/2642642/

sandman
Legend

« Reply #1415 on: December 23, 2020, 05:36:54 PM »

Just the kind of weak, flailing abdication of responsibility I expected. When faced with the violent reality of your movement, you resort to sputtering vitriol, ironically proving my point.

This has everything to do with Trump. Do these people look like Biden supporters to you? Are you inebriated or something? Everyone knows the violent mobs protesting the lockdowns are Trump supporters because his coverup and denial of the reality of Covid started the movement in the first place.

Does that little red flag look like it says "Biden" to you?

Oh look, another one:

And another:

More Trump gear:

So go ahead; say it again so everyone knows just what a complete liar you are. As your criminal leader has said, "What you’re seeing and what you’re reading is not what’s happening". In your defense of Trump not being a Fascist, you literally pull the the famous tactic of the government in 1984: "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."

No riots? You literally quoted the pictures of the riots. Your gaslighting is far too obvious, you know. Your idol Goebbels would be disappointed in you.

Here's another just to trigger your cognitive dissonance:

Never have I ever expressed so much as a dislike of police. Quote me and prove it, liar. You can't because you're lying. Just like every other claim you make and never follow up with evidence when challenged. For example just a few posts back when I challenged you to make a case that Trump is not Fascist by going through the tenets of Fascism. You had no response. Once again proving my point by adhering to the tenet of "Action for Action's sake", where "Thinking is a form of emasculation". You refuse to engage in genuine debate involving points and counterpoints. You simply formulate an absurd, extreme statement and lob it into the forum as an action unto itself. Critically engaging with any rebuttal to that point would be accepting that your points even can be challenged, which you refuse to. The point is never to engender productive discourse, because critical reasoning is a sign of "weakness" and "disagreement is treason".

https://www.openculture.com/2016/11/umberto-eco-makes-a-list-of-the-14-common-features-of-fascism.html

“Never believe that anti-Semites are completely unaware of the absurdity of their replies. They know that their remarks are frivolous, open to challenge. But they are amusing themselves, for it is their adversary who is obliged to use words responsibly, since he believes in words. The anti-Semites have the right to play. They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors. They delight in acting in bad faith, since they seek not to persuade by sound argument but to intimidate and disconcert. If you press them too closely, they will abruptly fall silent, loftily indicating by some phrase that the time for argument is past.”

― Jean-Paul Sartre

Your terrorist movement despises our beautiful brothers and sisters in law enforcement and your support of a criminal for president proves it. There is no greater insult to the very concept of Law and Order than electing a criminal syndicate to the presidency.

As always, you cannot defend yourself or your criminal leaders by the merit of your logical reasoning, so you resort to strawmen and insults. What a hollow life to lead.

January 20th: The return of Law and Order in this once great, temporarily embarrassed nation.

Stay mad, Fascist boy.

Trump locked down the country (not exactly anti-lockdown) and then allowed states to determine all future lockdowns.

A bunch of assholes who are sick of the lockdown decide to riot, and many happen to be trump supporters, and this is somehow trump’s fault?

There were supposed to be widespread rots related to the election, according to you libs. This has to do with some assholes and the guv.

sandman
Legend

« Reply #1416 on: December 23, 2020, 05:44:13 PM »

Anyway, in the Real News that the right wing media won't tell you and Sandman won't acknowledge,

Man Accused of Illegally Voting for Trump Under Names of Dead Mother and Mother-in-Law

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/man-accused-of-illegally-voting-for-trump-under-names-of-dead-mother-and-mother-in-law/2642642/

Why would you lie and say i will not acknowledge this?

More BS from the resident child.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1417 on: December 30, 2020, 06:31:52 AM »

I don't know if you antifascist snowflakes saw that the Trump regime made a great arms deal with Saudi Arabia!

And pardoned convicted criminals...

Great leader!

/jarmo

cineater
Legend

« Reply #1418 on: December 30, 2020, 01:46:08 PM »

Oh what the fuck?  The senator from my state plans to object to the electoral college results.  I hung with the Republican next door last night.  Still screaming voter fraud.  Talking some kind of military intervention.  Just wait, I'll see.  Just let it go, election over.  I'll talk to you again in a few weeks.

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

At least there's a reaction

« Reply #1419 on: December 30, 2020, 01:58:55 PM »

Oh what the fuck?  The senator from my state plans to object to the electoral college results.  I hung with the Republican next door last night.  Still screaming voter fraud.  Talking some kind of military intervention.  Just wait, I'll see.  Just let it go, election over.  I'll talk to you again in a few weeks.

To him anyone else who seriously thinks there was enough fraud to overturn this election - I would simply ask:

Do you in your right mind think Trump would be pursuing this and sending his team of curmudgeon's into the courts if he won and there were rumors of illegalities from Biden's folks?

Pretty easy to see through the bullshit if you take your blinders off
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 118 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: