Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 02:43:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227788 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  The Biden administration (was: The NEW 2020 Election Thread)
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 118 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Biden administration (was: The NEW 2020 Election Thread)  (Read 214572 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1420 on: December 30, 2020, 02:16:32 PM »

The sad thing is that the people who are still yelling about the election hoax don't realize what they are actually doing....

They might laugh at countries with leaders who were once elected in elections that weren't fair to begin with, who refuse to leave once their term(s) are up...

But that's what they're basically hoping to achieve.

Remember how the Democrats were supposed to turn the USA into Venezuela? Ironic, considering they're not exactly a role model of democracy. Just like certain Trump supporters now want the USA to be!

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #1421 on: December 30, 2020, 05:11:46 PM »

Trump locked down the country (not exactly anti-lockdown) and then allowed states to determine all future lockdowns.

Trump locked down the country?  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

You really are living in a fantasy world. He closed the borders (watch the pony do it's one trick, kids!) and then sat on his fat fucking ass in a golf cart while 300k Americans died. He did nothing to help the states. He did nothing to LEAD because he's a weak little loser that can't even be called a man. He bitches at governors on Twitter like a tween girl while doing jack shit to help them.

Meanwhile, he encourages the VIOLENT CRIMINALS storming the statehouse in Michigan to "Liberate" their state and refuses to wear a mask publicly or advocate for wearing them. The moron literally couldn't prevent himself from catching covid despite having every advantage imaginable as the freaking president surrounded by secret service, unlimited capability to screen anyone he contacts and being surrounded by the best doctors in the country, and you're going to try to argue he handled the crisis well? I literally couldn't make up a more asinine position to strawman you with if I wanted to. You are utterly detached from reality. That's why so many of you Trump supporters keep catching Covid. Reality doesn't give a shit about your delusions.

A bunch of assholes who are sick of the lockdown decide to riot, and many happen to be trump supporters, and this is somehow trump’s fault?

DE - NI - AL

There were supposed to be widespread rots related to the election, according to you libs. This has to do with some assholes and the guv.

"You libs". I love how oblivious you are to your own cognitive blindspots.

Why don't you go ahead and quote a large number of "libs" saying that. Let's say 20 examples of prominent progressives insisting (not speculating, you said "supposed to") that there would be "widespread" riots (not isolated incidents). That should be real easy, since according to you "us libs" collectively have been saying it to the point where you feel it's valid to represent the generalized views of 100 Million Americans. Substantiate a claim for once in your life, just for a change of pace.

I also like how you've pulled a Motte and Bailey by revising your claim from "there were no riots from Trump supporters" to now, "no widespread riots". I don't know about you, but if I were the innocent young woman who was STABBED by a Proud Boy in DC, I wouldn't really give a shit about that, only how widespread my fucking stab wound is.

"Assholes" who are conveniently all Trump supporters. A fact you repeatedly ignore because it doesn't look so good for you.

Which reminds me that you never answered my question; do these look like Biden supporters to you?

Which also reminds me that you never argued the point of Trump's Fascism. You never argued his criminality. You never quoted me supposedly "hating police". Why would you lie? More BS from the resident child.

"This sweater I made for you
I think you know where that comes from, guitarcomeon" - Stuff McKracken
cineater
Legend

« Reply #1422 on: December 30, 2020, 05:17:16 PM »

"Walmart apologizes for tweet calling Sen. Josh Hawley sore loser."  Should have said little weasel.  He's just trying to lock in that dark money they talk about in Missouri.

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #1423 on: December 30, 2020, 05:21:36 PM »

Anyway, in the Real News that the right wing media won't tell you and Sandman won't acknowledge,

Man Accused of Illegally Voting for Trump Under Names of Dead Mother and Mother-in-Law

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/man-accused-of-illegally-voting-for-trump-under-names-of-dead-mother-and-mother-in-law/2642642/

Why would you lie and say i will not acknowledge this?

More BS from the resident child.

... you still haven't. Holy shit.  rofl

ALL of the fraud that has been uncovered has been from Trump supporters. And yet you have not mentioned it ONCE of your own volition. Responding to my post while saying jack shit about it is not acknowledgement. You really are afraid of everything, aren't you? What a sad way to live.

Don't resort to childish personal insults just because you've been obliterated with facts and logic. You do this every time; you cower and hide from my big bad argument and make juvenile insults because you know full well you can't refute me logically with your words like a big boy. Then you project your own insecurity over this behavior onto me.

PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #1424 on: December 30, 2020, 05:40:38 PM »

Oh what the fuck?  The senator from my state plans to object to the electoral college results.  I hung with the Republican next door last night.  Still screaming voter fraud.  Talking some kind of military intervention.  Just wait, I'll see.  Just let it go, election over.  I'll talk to you again in a few weeks.

No, no, no, you can't say that! Sandman told me that there's no connection between Trump or the GOP and the calls for a violent overthrow by martial law with militant supporters joining in the streets! He never said anything about "2nd amendment people" taking the law into their own hands... he never said anything about how "we have the tough people, and if they get pushed too far, things can get very, very bad"... he never encouraged lawlessness and crime like violating state mandates... he isn't feeding these delusions by refusing to concede his loss and waging meritless legal battles... it's not like literally none of this would be happening right now if he just conceded the next day like Clinton did to him... it's not like former members of his administration are openly calling for him to declare martial law...

It's not like...

Pentagon brass is on “red alert” over Trump’s coup plotting

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2020/12/29/coup-d29.html

https://www.newsweek.com/exclusive-donald-trumps-martial-law-talk-has-military-red-alert-1557056

It's just a coincidence that your Republican neighbor was talking military intervention. The things you're seeing and hearing are not what's happening...

cineater
Legend

« Reply #1425 on: December 30, 2020, 09:37:09 PM »

Oh what the fuck?  The senator from my state plans to object to the electoral college results.  I hung with the Republican next door last night.  Still screaming voter fraud.  Talking some kind of military intervention.  Just wait, I'll see.  Just let it go, election over.  I'll talk to you again in a few weeks.

No, no, no, you can't say that! Sandman told me that there's no connection between Trump or the GOP and the calls for a violent overthrow by martial law with militant supporters joining in the streets! He never said anything about "2nd amendment people" taking the law into their own hands... he never said anything about how "we have the tough people, and if they get pushed too far, things can get very, very bad"... he never encouraged lawlessness and crime like violating state mandates... he isn't feeding these delusions by refusing to concede his loss and waging meritless legal battles... it's not like literally none of this would be happening right now if he just conceded the next day like Clinton did to him... it's not like former members of his administration are openly calling for him to declare martial law...

It's not like...

Pentagon brass is on “red alert” over Trump’s coup plotting

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2020/12/29/coup-d29.html

https://www.newsweek.com/exclusive-donald-trumps-martial-law-talk-has-military-red-alert-1557056

It's just a coincidence that your Republican neighbor was talking military intervention. The things you're seeing and hearing are not what's happening...

That's what he said.  hihi  All kinds of shit going on that TV doesn't tell you. 

Really does anybody think the military would go along with a coup?  Stop wasting my time and tax dollars and get together on solving some of these problems.  We need leadership not playground bickering.

tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1426 on: December 30, 2020, 09:38:04 PM »

Nothing but grandstanding at this point. They won't have the votes in he house or the senate to toss out even one state electors. The Trump campaign just filed another lawsuit with SCOTUS over Wisconsin.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1427 on: December 30, 2020, 09:39:28 PM »

To him anyone else who seriously thinks there was enough fraud to overturn this election - I would simply ask:

Do you in your right mind think Trump would be pursuing this and sending his team of curmudgeon's into the courts if he won and there were rumors of illegalities from Biden's folks?

Pretty easy to see through the bullshit if you take your blinders off

If there was, it would also overturn the results of down ballot races too, which the republicans did better then expected.
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

At least there's a reaction

« Reply #1428 on: December 31, 2020, 05:07:03 AM »

To him anyone else who seriously thinks there was enough fraud to overturn this election - I would simply ask:

Do you in your right mind think Trump would be pursuing this and sending his team of curmudgeon's into the courts if he won and there were rumors of illegalities from Biden's folks?

If there was, it would also overturn the results of down ballot races too, which the republicans did better then expected.

Indeed
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1429 on: December 31, 2020, 05:52:35 PM »

Indeed

Also, notice he isn't challenging the absentee vote changes in states he won? North Carolina extended the receiving deadline 9 days. Ohio expanded absentee balloting, So did Wyoming, Indiana and on and on and on. He's not trying to get those votes thrown out.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1430 on: December 31, 2020, 06:17:18 PM »

Pence just asked the courts to throw out the lawsuit against him attempting to give him power to throw out the election. You know it's bad when Pence becomes the adult in the room and tells the Republicans enough of this shit.
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #1431 on: December 31, 2020, 07:03:52 PM »

A lawyer goes over the depravity of Trump's pardons for the most heinous kinds of criminals:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMiOMNIRs3k

Can't wait for Biden to restore Law and Order in this country. The Trump Crime Family has brought lady liberty to her knees. It's time to start respecting America again.

PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #1432 on: December 31, 2020, 07:24:22 PM »

Multiple Coronavirus Cases After Republican Christmas Party In New York With A Conga Line

https://www.npr.org/2020/12/30/951267532/multiple-coronavirus-cases-after-republican-christmas-party-in-new-york

Meanwhile, Sandman is saying "how is it Trump's fault that people are ignoring/fighting health guidelines?"

I don't know, why don't you ask Herman Cain's rotting corpse?

Or any of the other attendees at Trump's rallies during the middle of the outbreak...

Look at that, packed with people and not a single mask in sight.

30,000 cases and at least 700 deaths directly as a result of his rallies.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/31/coronavirus-trump-campaign-rallies-led-to-30000-cases-stanford-researchers-say.html

He won't admit his cult leader is a failure and a criminal. Nothing in the world could ever get him to hold Trump accountable for his actions. It's just excuses, excuses, excuses...

PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #1433 on: January 01, 2021, 05:35:10 PM »

Trump's got that Bin laden family vote locked up...

cineater
Legend

« Reply #1434 on: January 01, 2021, 10:43:24 PM »

Got my stimulus check.

tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1435 on: January 02, 2021, 01:25:37 AM »

Got my stimulus check.

Ours is still pending.
cineater
Legend

« Reply #1436 on: January 02, 2021, 01:39:35 PM »

Got my stimulus check.

Ours is still pending.

Mine doesn't lock in until the 4th but I've got it set up to transfer over to saving.  I'm hoping those online tax programs are set to deal with this.  Does this check count for last year's taxes when it was passed or is it going with this years when I got it?  Yes, I'm on my taxes already.  hihi  And because of covid, my daughter didn't get married last year so I have one more year of doing her taxes too.  I was looking forward to being done with that.

PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #1437 on: January 02, 2021, 04:05:36 PM »

More anarchy and violence in the streets. This is Trump's America, people. His own supporters screaming "fuck the blue" and calling the enforcers of Law and Order "commies". Stomping on the American flag. Threatening them ("only one punishment for treason"). Appalling.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJhpA-BDOez/?utm_source=ig_embed

cineater
Legend

« Reply #1438 on: January 02, 2021, 07:02:52 PM »

More anarchy and violence in the streets. This is Trump's America, people. His own supporters screaming "fuck the blue" and calling the enforcers of Law and Order "commies". Stomping on the American flag. Threatening them ("only one punishment for treason"). Appalling.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJhpA-BDOez/?utm_source=ig_embed

Haven't heard much about that being a wide spread thing but Josh got some friends.

tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1439 on: January 03, 2021, 12:04:54 AM »

Got my stimulus check.

Ours is still pending.

Mine doesn't lock in until the 4th but I've got it set up to transfer over to saving.  I'm hoping those online tax programs are set to deal with this.  Does this check count for last year's taxes when it was passed or is it going with this years when I got it?  Yes, I'm on my taxes already.  hihi  And because of covid, my daughter didn't get married last year so I have one more year of doing her taxes too.  I was looking forward to being done with that.

I think everyone with direct deposit will actually have it dop in on Monday.
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 118 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: