Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 06:24:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227669 Posts in 43239 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  The Biden administration (was: The NEW 2020 Election Thread)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 118 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Biden administration (was: The NEW 2020 Election Thread)  (Read 209717 times)
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2020, 03:47:22 PM »

Isn't Trump trying to get rid off Maduro in Venezuela?

Seems like the US is still in the business of choosing who should rule where. One dictator should be removed, one is a pal...

/jarmo

That guy is pretty bad but the one in Brazil is seriously nuts. He's their Trump.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2020, 04:46:24 PM »

That guy is pretty bad but the one in Brazil is seriously nuts. He's their Trump.

Bolsonaro, who seems to idolize Trump, is worth his own topic. There's not many world leaders who are downplaying the global pandemic. This guy is one of them!

If he was a left wing president, I'm sure Trump wouldn't be such a great friend with him.  hihi

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #42 on: May 06, 2020, 05:46:41 PM »

Isn't Trump trying to get rid off Maduro in Venezuela?

Seems like the US is still in the business of choosing who should rule where. One dictator should be removed, one is a pal...

/jarmo

We are clearly trying to influence it.  Maybe I should have said that the US  is out of the business of using the military to achieve regime change.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #43 on: May 06, 2020, 07:20:44 PM »

We are clearly trying to influence it.  Maybe I should have said that the US  is out of the business of using the military to achieve regime change.

Iran was/is a close call wasn't it?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
sandman
Legend

« Reply #44 on: May 07, 2020, 04:13:06 PM »

General Flynn fully exonerated!

beer

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #45 on: May 07, 2020, 06:26:05 PM »

beer

In your delusional reality maybe, we all know what Barr is a Trump ass licker.
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #46 on: May 07, 2020, 10:27:14 PM »

beer

In your delusional reality maybe, we all know what Barr is a Trump ass licker.

FBI was prepared to close the  investigation into whether Flynn was a Russian agent before Trump took office in January 2017,  but Peter Strzok instructed agents to  keep the case open.  Law enforcement should always be fair and impartial and not make things personal and political.

10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #47 on: May 08, 2020, 08:53:29 AM »

beer

So someone admits that they are guilty, and now he's suddenly not?

Quite the system.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/937007006526959618

/jarmo

cineater
Legend

« Reply #48 on: May 08, 2020, 10:49:20 PM »

Covid in the White House, they so had that coming.

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
LunsJail
Legend

Mark it zero!!!

« Reply #49 on: May 09, 2020, 11:05:53 AM »

Covid in the White House, they so had that coming.

Don't worry, it will still be China's fault.

You should have seen the cover they wanted to do. It wasn't a glove, believe me.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #50 on: May 09, 2020, 01:33:53 PM »

Yep Ivanka personal assistant has tested positive now.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #51 on: May 10, 2020, 06:50:31 PM »

In a time of a pandemic, we should focus on: https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1259561821289226248

OBAMAGATE!

For people who keep pointing out that the Democrats like to whine about the 2016 election result, this sure doesn't look like someone's moved on....  hihi

Gotta focus on blaming the Democrats for the current situation. After all, why wasn't Obama in the White House on 9/11.....  Tongue

/jarmo

tim_m
Legend

« Reply #52 on: May 11, 2020, 09:47:03 AM »

Now we have Dr Fauci, the head of the FDA and CDC in quarantine after Katie Miller tests positive and VP Pence refusing to quarantine. Then Trump has a meeting with joint chiefs with nobody wearing a mask and nobody 6 feet apart. 🙄
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #53 on: May 13, 2020, 09:20:33 AM »

The reports that the current White House just ignored the Pandemic playbook by the previous administration isn't reflecting nicely on the WH. I guess the hatred some have for what was there before them runs that deep....

/jarmo

COMAMOTIVE
Legend

At least there's a reaction

« Reply #54 on: May 13, 2020, 10:23:27 AM »

The reports that the current White House just ignored the Pandemic playbook by the previous administration isn't reflecting nicely on the WH. I guess the hatred some have for what was there before them runs that deep....

/jarmo

Trump so far in over his head - fueled by self-love and hatred for others -
Never a fan of Biden but I sure hope he finds his mental capacity in the next 6 months - will make my decision much easier
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #55 on: May 13, 2020, 10:45:41 AM »

/jarmo

Trump so far in over his head - fueled by self-love and hatred for others -
Never a fan of Biden but I sure hope he finds his mental capacity in the next 6 months - will make my decision much easier

I'm not seeing that happening, Biden wont suddenly be back to the mental shape he was as VP. 4 years older, in his late 70's he is clearly declining with age. He just doesn't have it anymore and he is looking to get hired for the most demanding job in the world.

10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #56 on: May 13, 2020, 10:59:04 AM »

I'm not seeing that happening, Biden wont suddenly be back to the mental shape he was as VP. 4 years older, in his late 70's he is clearly declining with age. He just doesn't have it anymore and he is looking to get hired for the most demanding job in the world.

The irony of this coming from a Trump voter......    rofl rofl rofl hihi hihi hihi

Given who you voted for, your bar for "the most demanding job in the world" is so exceedingly low, your opinion on Biden is pretty much moot.

Also....prove he is in mental decline and not just dealing with his long standing stutter. 

Wasn't there a whole thread in here not so long ago about "diagnosing" someone without examining them?  Never mind without a whit of medical knowledge or history to support it.

Great job continuing to recite those Fox talking points!!

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #57 on: May 13, 2020, 02:41:42 PM »

The irony of this coming from a Trump voter......    rofl rofl rofl hihi hihi hihi

Given who you voted for, your bar for "the most demanding job in the world" is so exceedingly low, your opinion on Biden is pretty much moot.

Also....prove he is in mental decline and not just dealing with his long standing stutter. 

Wasn't there a whole thread in here not so long ago about "diagnosing" someone without examining them?  Never mind without a whit of medical knowledge or history to support it.

You dont need a medical doctor to determine Joe isn't as sharp as he once was. Watch his interviews from the past few months compared to 4 years ago, there is a marked difference. This is my observation. 

10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #58 on: May 13, 2020, 03:13:01 PM »

Joe isn't as sharp as he once was.

At least he is still sharp.... Cheesy

/jarmo

pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #59 on: May 13, 2020, 05:33:45 PM »

The irony of this coming from a Trump voter......    rofl rofl rofl hihi hihi hihi

Wasn't there a whole thread in here not so long ago about "diagnosing" someone without examining them?  Never mind without a whit of medical knowledge or history to support it.

You dont need a medical doctor to determine Joe isn't as sharp as he once was. Watch his interviews from the past few months compared to 4 years ago, there is a marked difference. This is my observation.  

You do, in fact, need a medical degree to diagnose recuced/declining mental capacity, dementia, or whatever other diagnosis you want to offer, here.

So, to sum up, all you have is your own biased observations based on nothing. Thats what i thought.

Given who you voted for....that opinion has zero credibility. There is certainly as much, if not more, evidence of Trumps supposed mental and personality disorders than there is of Bidens supposed issues. And you voted for him. So....this is all just an excuse....and perpetuation of conservative talking points.

So spare everyone the armchair neurologist schtick. Its not credible, and its poorly founded. And If you object to the same sort of "diagnosing" of Trump, its also hypocritical.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 118 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: