Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 04:53:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227700 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  The Biden administration (was: The NEW 2020 Election Thread)
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 118 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Biden administration (was: The NEW 2020 Election Thread)  (Read 211374 times)
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #760 on: October 04, 2020, 10:14:02 PM »

Harvard study: Donald Trump and Fox News were the biggest spreaders of misinformation about mail-in voting, more so than Russian bots or Facebook clickbait

https://cyber.harvard.edu/publication/2020/Mail-in-Voter-Fraud-Disinformation-2020

"This sweater I made for you
I think you know where that comes from, guitarcomeon" - Stuff McKracken
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #761 on: October 04, 2020, 10:39:54 PM »

Wow so Trump just put his secret service detail and his driver in danger for a photo op with his supporters outside the hospital. What a disgusting human being.

If you knowingly expose someone to HIV it's a crime.  How is this not along the same lines?  If they get covid and die, is it like the drug supplier getting charge when someone OD's?  It's all in the same realm, isn't it?

Trump needs to borrow the popemobile.  Bad person, bad jokes, what did you expect?  hihi

Totally agree, then he releases a video about how covid-19 infection has taught him a lot, like putting your driver and secret service detail at risk?

I see Kellyanne Conway's daughter has it now too. Her mom should be charged with child endangerment. She was at the ceremony not distancing, not wearing a mask part of which was held indoors.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #762 on: October 04, 2020, 10:43:57 PM »

any bets on the over/under odds that everyone that attended the SCOTUS announcement has the virus by the end of the week?
cineater
Legend

« Reply #763 on: October 04, 2020, 11:52:03 PM »

Wow so Trump just put his secret service detail and his driver in danger for a photo op with his supporters outside the hospital. What a disgusting human being.

If you knowingly expose someone to HIV it's a crime.  How is this not along the same lines?  If they get covid and die, is it like the drug supplier getting charge when someone OD's?  It's all in the same realm, isn't it?

Trump needs to borrow the popemobile.  Bad person, bad jokes, what did you expect?  hihi

Totally agree, then he releases a video about how covid-19 infection has taught him a lot, like putting your driver and secret service detail at risk?

I see Kellyanne Conway's daughter has it now too. Her mom should be charged with child endangerment. She was at the ceremony not distancing, not wearing a mask part of which was held indoors.

I would hope everybody with Trump was wearing PPE and they were in no more danger than the doctors and nurses.  But it didn't look like that from the pictures.

Is Washington DC under a mask in public order?  Would that even apply to the White House?  Is that the same daughter that wanted out of the family?

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #764 on: October 05, 2020, 12:38:51 AM »

If you knowingly expose someone to HIV it's a crime.  How is this not along the same lines?  If they get covid and die, is it like the drug supplier getting charge when someone OD's?  It's all in the same realm, isn't it?

Trump needs to borrow the popemobile.  Bad person, bad jokes, what did you expect?  hihi

I would hope everybody with Trump was wearing PPE and they were in no more danger than the doctors and nurses.  But it didn't look like that from the pictures.

Is Washington DC under a mask in public order?  Would that even apply to the White House?  Is that the same daughter that wanted out of the family?

That i don't know, the white house wasn't until the shit hit the fan this week.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2020, 12:51:51 AM by tim_m » Logged
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #765 on: October 05, 2020, 08:39:15 AM »

He's back to yelling on Twitter. VOTE!

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #766 on: October 05, 2020, 11:41:06 AM »

And now the white house press secretary has tested positive.

Last night, she was outside talking to the press....without a mask.

You are getting a live look at a walking, talking, super spreader event in motion.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #767 on: October 05, 2020, 02:36:02 PM »

Two sides have now also tested positive. Lol faux need is going on about Biden not having first hand experience with coronavirus. Who wants to tell them H1N1 is a coronavirus? Beyond that, Trump is president. How can Biden a private citizen have first hand knowledge of covid-19. This is the Trump administration mess. I swear these people are dumber then a sock full of marbles.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #768 on: October 05, 2020, 02:36:32 PM »

/jarmo

He's demanding to leave the hospital.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #769 on: October 05, 2020, 06:02:21 PM »

And the infection spreads more, now two house keepers have it.
cineater
Legend

« Reply #770 on: October 05, 2020, 06:30:13 PM »

And the infection spreads more, now two house keepers have it.

"Don't be afraid of covid".  That's not helping.  I'm not going to get that kind of care if I get it or have access to experimental drugs.

On a personal note, did he see what it did to my 401K?   nervous  Stock market went up with the news he's going home.  Went up the day after he got elected too.

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #771 on: October 05, 2020, 06:38:19 PM »

210,000+ dead, but don't be afraid.

Unbelievable.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

At least there's a reaction

« Reply #772 on: October 05, 2020, 07:15:41 PM »

210,000+ dead, but don't be afraid.

Unbelievable.

/jarmo

Yep - absolute arrogance

Hey deuschbag - the other 7 billion people on planet Earth don't get to walk around with a traveling hospital

tim_m
Legend

« Reply #773 on: October 05, 2020, 07:27:06 PM »

And then the stunt he just pulled after arriving home.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2020, 07:31:40 PM by tim_m » Logged
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #774 on: October 05, 2020, 07:31:17 PM »

And the down continues, another pastor from the SCOTUS ceremony has it and the Whitehouse isn't contact tracing.
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #775 on: October 05, 2020, 07:33:31 PM »

He's always had tweets written by other people at times. You could tell because they lacked spelling errors but over time they got better at matching his style.

He's demanding to leave the hospital.

I'm reading that the worst symptoms often come a week after infection, and we're supposed to believe he's recovered in a matter of 3.5 days? He may very well be leaving against medical advice and only increasing the risk to himself by being out of the hospital when it really hits. Especially with the POTUS, I have to imagine the doctors would want to keep him longer than usual if anything just to be on the safe side.

Also, you have clear deception on the part of the administration as to the severity of his case. As soon as they released that video of him, I thought they had to have recorded multiple at once to release over time as if he were well enough to do so, and what do you know? Several shots of him in different outfits and locations turned out to have metadata indicating they were shot in the same session.

The best part is this obviously edited video where they cut out him coughing:

https://twitter.com/notcapnamerica/status/1312534750725201920

"This sweater I made for you
I think you know where that comes from, guitarcomeon" - Stuff McKracken
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #776 on: October 05, 2020, 08:24:46 PM »

Yeah i saw the story about the metadata. They're too inept to even edit it lol. They say he's going to be staying in the west wind where the makeshift hospital is.
cineater
Legend

« Reply #777 on: October 05, 2020, 09:06:52 PM »

I wasn't all that impressed with Biden's town hall.  Where is he getting all the money for his programs from? 

That first time home owners loan sucks.  You give them $15,000 and the price of a home and closing costs will just go up.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2020, 09:10:50 PM by cineater » Logged

cineater
Legend

« Reply #778 on: October 05, 2020, 09:41:14 PM »

The sending a psychologist with the police for domestic situations is along the lines of a good idea.  It's true your social worker can get in homes and in their business when the police can't but the moment you have a uniformed officer, even when he just stands back, there's an adversarial thing going on.  We have a mental health team the police can contact and bring in.  We're a decent size county with a tax program that supports mental health.  Works well with mental health issues, we have the child abuse team but nothing for domestic violence, drug use, juvenile delinquency or social unrest.  Problem is a lot of these incidences need need follow up work and some counseling which nobody can afford.  One time intervention means the police are probably going to be back there again and again and again. 

It wouldn't be bad idea to have a social work department connected to the police department or one they can refer you to.  Kind of gives an implied authority telling you to get your shit together.  They already have a program to forgive student loans if you work 10 years in public service.  Could be something to develop.

tim_m
Legend

« Reply #779 on: October 05, 2020, 10:02:46 PM »

I almost completely forgot about it. Luckily one of my DVR tuners was on nbc so i was able to record it and get the whole thing.
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 118 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: