Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:10:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  The Biden administration (was: The NEW 2020 Election Thread)
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 118 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Biden administration (was: The NEW 2020 Election Thread)  (Read 211081 times)
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1440 on: January 03, 2021, 12:08:55 AM »

More anarchy and violence in the streets. This is Trump's America, people. His own supporters screaming "fuck the blue" and calling the enforcers of Law and Order "commies". Stomping on the American flag. Threatening them ("only one punishment for treason"). Appalling.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJhpA-BDOez/?utm_source=ig_embed

But we were gonna be the violent ones.  Roll Eyes
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #1441 on: January 04, 2021, 01:28:08 AM »

More anarchy and violence in the streets. This is Trump's America, people. His own supporters screaming "fuck the blue" and calling the enforcers of Law and Order "commies". Stomping on the American flag. Threatening them ("only one punishment for treason"). Appalling.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJhpA-BDOez/?utm_source=ig_embed

But we were gonna be the violent ones.  Roll Eyes

Kinda like how we were supposed to "never hear about Covid after November 3rd", but in reality it's Trump who suddenly dropped the talk of Hunter Biden after Nov. 3rd, just like his "caravan of invaders" (there's more of that dehumanizing language) magically disappeared the day after the midterm election...

It's sad how reliably you can predict their corruption by what they accuse the other side of doing. Projection is their number 1 tactic.

"This sweater I made for you
I think you know where that comes from, guitarcomeon" - Stuff McKracken
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1442 on: January 04, 2021, 06:01:57 AM »

Nobody's talking about the wall? What about the amazing health care plan?

Oh, maybe they're too busy with the latest example of election fraud. A president trying to force someone to change the outcome of a democratic election...

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #1443 on: January 04, 2021, 09:13:08 AM »

I think everyone with direct deposit will actually have it dop in on Monday.

Just FYI: Nothing on our end yet, either. 

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #1444 on: January 04, 2021, 03:55:58 PM »

Police reminding Trump supporters not to bring weapons to DC protests after threats of violence

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/local/dc/pro-trump-rallies-washington-dc-on-wednesday-dc-police-no-guns/65-e37f0f80-5e01-44c4-9b6f-4d0fc43df323

It has never before been clearer that the MAGA cult are really just a gang of criminals who want to take over America by violent force. I'll be curious to see how the resident child tries to suggest that these posters on a literal MAGA website are somehow "not Trump supporters"...

PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #1445 on: January 04, 2021, 03:57:03 PM »

Nobody's talking about the wall? What about the amazing health care plan?

Oh, maybe they're too busy with the latest example of election fraud. A president trying to force someone to change the outcome of a democratic election...

Speaking of which, Trump was just caught red-handed pressuring GA's Secretary of State to commit MASSIVE FRAUD by "finding" votes for him and threatening him with legal action if he does not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3hrN0cP58Y

Just like all of their hoaxes, this one will suddenly disappear when its political utility has run out. The real question is whether Biden will hold Trump accountable for his crimes against the American people. I, for one, say "Lock Him Up". There is no such thing as Law and Order at all if the chief executive is not bound by the law. The whole system falls apart. In fact, it may even make sense to make an example of him, as somebody else once said "When you see these thugs being thrown into the back of a paddy wagon, you just seen them thrown in, rough... Please don’t be too nice".

tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1446 on: January 04, 2021, 04:19:44 PM »

I think everyone with direct deposit will actually have it dop in on Monday.

Just FYI: Nothing on our end yet, either.  

We got it today.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2021, 04:21:52 PM by tim_m » Logged
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1447 on: January 05, 2021, 07:19:09 AM »

And the hits keep coming:

In an unprecedented open letter published Sunday, all 10 living former defense secretaries called on the U.S. military to refrain from getting involved in President Donald Trump’s ongoing push to delegitimize the 2020 election results.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
cineater
Legend

« Reply #1448 on: January 05, 2021, 09:08:28 AM »

And the hits keep coming:

In an unprecedented open letter published Sunday, all 10 living former defense secretaries called on the U.S. military to refrain from getting involved in President Donald Trump’s ongoing push to delegitimize the 2020 election results.

/jarmo

That is the most bizarre thing out of all of this to think the military would need to be told not to intervein.  Totally not their job.  Can't believe that letter was even put out there or was even written.

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #1449 on: January 05, 2021, 09:31:51 AM »

We got it today.

Because we had to pay this year (thanks "Trump Tax Breaks!!"), they won't direct deposit it.  Apparently going out in the mail tomorrow (according to the IRS tool).

Together again,
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1450 on: January 05, 2021, 09:33:03 AM »

That is the most bizarre thing out of all of this to think the military would need to be told not to intervein.  Totally not their job.  Can't believe that letter was even put out there or was even written.

Yeah, the fact that these people felt the need to write that says a lot about the USA at the moment. And not in a good way.

/jarmo

tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1451 on: January 05, 2021, 04:49:09 PM »

We got it today.

Because we had to pay this year (thanks "Trump Tax Breaks!!"), they won't direct deposit it.  Apparently going out in the mail tomorrow (according to the IRS tool).

Well that sucks.
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #1452 on: January 05, 2021, 07:19:01 PM »

No no no, you're just being hysterical because you have Trump derangement syndrome! He was just joking about rejecting the election results! He's just been memeing nonstop for the past three months! God, can't you lieberals take a joke? But also, STOP THE STEAL!

cineater
Legend

« Reply #1453 on: January 05, 2021, 07:38:59 PM »

Josh Hawley thinks he was terrorized last night by protestors.  Really, have you looked at the murder rate in St Louis?  You fucking little wuss!  You can't deal with a handful of peaceful protestors being loud, how are you going to address real issues with real solutions?  No idea how he got elected.

tim_m
Legend

« Reply #1454 on: January 05, 2021, 08:02:03 PM »

Josh Hawley thinks he was terrorized last night by protestors.  Really, have you looked at the murder rate in St Louis?  You fucking little wuss!  You can't deal with a handful of peaceful protestors being loud, how are you going to address real issues with real solutions?  No idea how he got elected.

Same with that guy in Alabama Tubberville. He couldn't even name the 3 branches of government!
cineater
Legend

« Reply #1455 on: January 06, 2021, 04:41:23 AM »

Same with that guy in Alabama Tubberville. He couldn't even name the 3 branches of government!

Damn it, executive.  I got the other two, knew the group but couldn't remember the name.

The new rep from St Louis City wants $2000 stimulus checks every month.  hihi  She's a nurse who was living in her car at some point in the last two years.  We'll see if she ends up a millionaire.

pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #1456 on: January 06, 2021, 06:56:35 AM »

Yeah, they made noise outside his house...and did chalk drawings on the road.

Together again,
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #1457 on: January 06, 2021, 07:03:48 AM »

Well that sucks.

It's fine.  It's a little annoying and it means trusting our postal carrier (who SUCKS), but its not a big deal.

It IS stupid.  They have our bank account information....since we directly paid them from it.  And we did get a (much smaller than in past years) refund the year previous (which is why they direct deposited the first stimulus payment earlier this year).

It's also a weird cutoff they impose: If you have a dependent who is 17 or older...you don't get a stimulus "portion" for them. But, if they are working, and you claim them as a dependent, THEY can't get it either.  That, to me, is dumb.

Together again,
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #1458 on: January 06, 2021, 07:05:17 AM »

It is looking like a distinct possibility that both GA Senate races will go Dem.

That's astounding to me.  Even if it doesn't happen, that it was this close in the 2nd race (Warnock has already been declared), is just....wow!

Together again,
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

« Reply #1459 on: January 06, 2021, 12:51:45 PM »

OMG!

In a gigantic middle finger to Republicans, and Mitch....Biden is reportedly going to appoint Merrick Garland as the AG.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Together again,
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 118 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: