Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:47:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  The Biden administration (was: The NEW 2020 Election Thread)
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 118 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Biden administration (was: The NEW 2020 Election Thread)  (Read 211169 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1540 on: January 13, 2021, 01:53:59 PM »

no one is scared of Antifa. except maybe children because several of their members are convicted child rapists.

"several of their members".

Several people in the USA are convicted of that as well. Should kids be scared of Americans? Your generalizations sure are amusing.

Abusing children shouldn't be tolerated, but you trying to make it into some kind of Antifa specific thing is laughable. These people are Americans, if you wanna make generalizations....

Antifa's strategy is violence. they attack people unprovoked, and they plan to destroy property - something they are very good at.

i'm against communism. but i don't think i should go assault people who support it. or blow up their property. I would never do that, and i would speak out AGAINST anyone that does.   

I'm glad you know so much of their strategies and what they do. To me they are a reaction to more and more people openly proclaiming their extreme right wing beliefs. Something that happened because of a certain president making it "ok" to be afraid of communists and anyone who's different.

Once again, you failed to answer my question.

Are you against fascism?

do you support violence and the destruction of property?

No.

But there's a bigger picture. Destroying someone's shop isn't the answer to anything. It's not ok. But you have to ask yourself why it happened.

A president lying to make his supporters try to overturn democracy is way worse than some destroying private property. In law they even have a term called a mitigating factor. Not every crime is the same.

Here we were discussing how fucked up it is that people who support the same party you are decided they wouldn't accept the results of an election and decided to try to overturn the way democracy works in the USA.

You don't wanna talk about the fact that the right wing extremists are behind way more than you wanna admit. Instead you point your fingers at Antifa and communism. Hell, some of the people who are afraid of the same things that you are even blamed the left for what happened in DC! Seriously...

I'd be more afraid of ignorance than Antifa.....

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1541 on: January 13, 2021, 04:51:16 PM »

First president to lose the popular vote twice, first president to be impeached twice.

What a way to make his mark on history!

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
sandman
Legend

« Reply #1542 on: January 14, 2021, 07:09:28 AM »

2017 - rejecting elections and rioting = Patriotic

2018 - rejecting elections and rioting = Patriotic

2018 - rejecting supreme court justice and storming government building = Patriotic

2019 - rejecting elections and rioting = Patriotic

2020 - rejecting elections and rioting = FORBIDDEN INSURRECTION; WE WANT BLODD - KILL THOSE PEOPLE, IMPEACH THE PRESIDENT LEAVING OFFICE IN A WEEK.

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1543 on: January 14, 2021, 08:09:34 AM »

Impossible to take you seriously when you just keep doing that thing you do..... Cheesy

/jarmo

sandman
Legend

« Reply #1544 on: January 15, 2021, 06:32:52 AM »

Impossible to take you seriously when you just keep doing that thing you do..... Cheesy

/jarmo

no quote, so i'm assuming this was a general statement and you were referencing someone else.

but you take shit seriously in this thread?   Shocked

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1545 on: January 15, 2021, 09:42:40 AM »

You, no.

Are you against fascism?

/jarmo

sandman
Legend

« Reply #1546 on: January 15, 2021, 01:19:38 PM »

You, no.

Are you against fascism?

/jarmo

are you against pedophilia?

cineater
Legend

« Reply #1547 on: January 15, 2021, 02:51:35 PM »

I understand they have goals with making this inauguration a public event.  I'm not watching.  I just want these politicians to get to work.  Get their asses off my damn TV and not be the daily soap opera.  Cheesy  It's been entertaining and got a large number of folks involved but it's no way to run a government.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2021, 03:13:05 PM by cineater » Logged

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1548 on: January 15, 2021, 05:32:15 PM »

You don't like answering questions about your difficulty to not support of fascism?

Must be tough being on the same side with neo-nazis and other right wing extremists, oh and pedophiles.

The people whose opinion I care about know my opinion on pedophiles.  ok

/jarmo
« Last Edit: January 16, 2021, 06:00:55 AM by jarmo » Logged

sandman
Legend

« Reply #1549 on: January 16, 2021, 02:48:59 PM »

.....your difficulty to not support of fascism?

You are a blatant liar.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1550 on: January 16, 2021, 04:21:32 PM »

Nope. Nice try.

If I was a blatant liar, I'd be more like Trump. And then you'd be praising me. Cheesy

That's what you get for playing games.

Just stating facts. You refuse to answer a simple Yes/no question that the average person has no problem answering. So, one has to jump to conclusions based on the information available.

The thing you're doing is like a mandatory field in an online form that you refuse to fill out because it's beneath you. But guess what? In that hypothetical scenario, your online order won't get processed. So did you win? That'll show us!

The matter isn't whether or not you think the question is stupid, the matter is that you just refuse to answer it because you're so clever.

Judging by your reluctance to answer the question, either you are, or you don't understand the implications of not answering. Whichever it is, it doesn't make you look that smart. But that's just my personal opinion? Smiley

And yes, this post is indeed aimed at you without quoting your insults.

Have a fascinating Sunday!

Edited to add: I'll give you an example.

Do you support fascism: No
Do you support communism: No
Do you support pedophiles: No
Do you think people should have the right for education and healthcare: Yes
Do you think Joe Biden is a communist: No
Do you think the Democratic party is communist: No
Do you think the Republican party is fascist: No

So easy! Even someone with my IQ can do it, someone who doesn't even speak  English as his first language and I understood the questions!

/jarmo

« Last Edit: January 16, 2021, 05:44:12 PM by jarmo » Logged

PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #1551 on: January 17, 2021, 11:10:35 PM »

you're a class act.  beer

Yes, he is a class act, because a class act speaks the hard truth when it needs to be heard and doesn't cower to tone policing and ridicule. As always, you have no rational or logical defense of yourself, so you resort to juvenile personal insults. It's sad. Really.

"several of their members".

Several people in the USA are convicted of that as well. Should kids be scared of Americans? Your generalizations sure are amusing.

Abusing children shouldn't be tolerated, but you trying to make it into some kind of Antifa specific thing is laughable. These people are Americans, if you wanna make generalizations....

There you have it, according to Sandie, Americans are pedophiles. But wait, isn't Sandie an American? Is there something you're trying to tell us, champ?  hihi

Once again, you failed to answer my question.

Are you against fascism?

A Fascist will never admit they're a fascist. Say what you will about Marxism, but at least they're honest about who they are, despite actually being targeted by intelligence agencies for decades while fascists have been coddled and even explicitly protected by figures like J Edgar Hoover. If Sandy knew even a lick of American history he would not make such foolish comments.

His refusal to answer is a power move, because again, Fascists only see the world through the lens of power.

"This sweater I made for you
I think you know where that comes from, guitarcomeon" - Stuff McKracken
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #1552 on: January 17, 2021, 11:33:34 PM »

Poll finds majority back charging Trump for inciting Capitol riot

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/534498-poll-majority-says-trump-should-be-charged-for-inciting-capitol-riot

PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #1553 on: January 18, 2021, 01:42:14 AM »

Unseen Footage from Inside the Capitol Siege

https://www.newyorker.com/video/watch/a-reporters-footage-from-inside-the-capitol-siege

"There's a fucking million of us out there, and we are listening to Trump."

Hey Sandman, wanna tell us more about how this wasn't incited by Trump? Because the very people who did it said they were acting on his orders.

To those who suggest it was not treason, they were literally chanting "Treason!".

There is apparently no evidence too on the nose for right wingers to dismiss or make excuses for.

"Mobilize in your own cities, your own counties, storm your own Capitol buildings and take down every one of these corrupt motherfuckers."

To deny Trump's cult is a Fascist cult at this point is willful ignorance.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1554 on: January 18, 2021, 06:34:02 AM »

I don't know.... I find it slightly odd if people are more afraid of Antifa than fascists, neo nazis and other anti democracy crusaders marching on the streets because they feel their way of life is threatened....

His refusal to answer is a power move, because again, Fascists only see the world through the lens of power.

It's the usual game. Refuse to answer questions, answering questions with supposed smart questions back. Like if I ask you if you're against this, the reply is "but are you against that?". It's not a good look no matter how you twist it.

There are many things most people, average citizens, can agree on. Nazis, bad. Terrorists, bad. Pedophiles, bad Etc etc.

Unless they're either an extremist, or have some kind of twisted view of reality (for example some people think they are better than others and therefore can't be bothered answering questions from other people)... You see a lot of this. People who feel like their degrees, or lack thereof, somehow validates their opinions as more important etc. True, if you're  doctor, I'd take certain opinions you have more seriously than others. Hence, why experts with a medical background seem more knowledgeable about the pandemic than people who studied at the University Of Conspiracy Theories on Youtube and Royal College of Facebook Groups.  Wink

/jarmo

sandman
Legend

« Reply #1555 on: January 18, 2021, 09:12:44 AM »

You are Fascists, just fucking admit it already.

But you won't, because Fascists are cowards.

More insults. And one of the most vile and disgusting insults at that.

The people whose opinion I care about know my opinion on pedophiles.  ok

/jarmo

Just stating facts. You refuse to answer a simple Yes/no question that the average person has no problem answering. So, one has to jump to conclusions based on the information available.

/jarmo

you are talking out of both sides of your ass. you contradict yourself less than a day later. so which is it?

also, i like how you went back and edited your original post on Saturday. you should have left the angrier post.  hihi
« Last Edit: January 18, 2021, 09:16:54 AM by sandman » Logged

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1556 on: January 18, 2021, 09:34:06 AM »

you are talking out of both sides of your ass. you contradict yourself less than a day later. so which is it?

Didn't contradict shit. Just had some fun with you and your on going game of "I don't need to answer".

also, i like how you went back and edited your original post on Saturday. you should have left the angrier post.  hihi

I figured you'd be triggered, so I try to be nicer in pointing out how your posts make you look. Far from angry.... Haven't felt angry or insulted by anything said in this thread, yet. Smiley

Deflection mode again I see.

This isn't about me. It's about you and your lack of answering a yes/no question.

You can't expect people to have any kind of discussion with you if there's no base to stand on. In your case, it's difficult to have a civil discussion about what has happened recently since we can't get an answer that would let everyone know where you stand on a certain issue.

It's like if you know someone is a communist, you know where/how to start a discussion.

You on the other hand, get upset when allegedly insulted, refuse to answer a question while attacking Antifa. So we are left with reading between the lines, coming to our own conclusions, and ironically that triggers the hell out of you again. Go figure.

Edited to add: I'm actually convinced you're one of those MAGA trolls. That you have zero interest in discussing anything. You just like to show up and say random things like "Antifa, bad!" and then appear again to feel insulted.

/jarmo
« Last Edit: January 18, 2021, 09:37:26 AM by jarmo » Logged

sandman
Legend

« Reply #1557 on: January 18, 2021, 09:37:18 AM »

So, one has to jump to conclusions based on the information available.

Really? "HAS TO" jump to conclusions. WOW! not how i was raised. remember what happens when you ASSUME.

you don't understand the implications of not answering. Whichever it is, it doesn't make you look that smart. But that's just my personal opinion? Smiley

there are no implications. except for maybe you getting your panties in a bunch. there's 5 or 6 people in here. this thread is meaningless.

i've been called a racist on this board. i said i was not a racist. then i was called a racist again. and guess what? it will happen again. i've been called countless other things. me responding does nothing.

some of your liberal friends in this thread openly admit that this is a game for them. they are trying to "win" and "own" those that they disagree with (whatever that means).

it's pathetic. but they get off on it, and it makes them feel good. we all have our vices.

the interesting part is that you have joined them in this game. you used to stay above the fray.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1558 on: January 18, 2021, 09:44:53 AM »

It's a discussion. Like I said, you have to wonder what motivates a person to do/say certain things.

I'm not discrediting your theory that the whole thing is a game to some. Some people take Internet discussions very seriously.

Like you, you seem to think whatever you say somehow affects my life.... Well, guess again.

I'm an outsider looking at things from outside your country and trying to understand how/why etc.. But there you are, showing zero interest in discussing anything except Antifa being scary. That's not really the issue here, if you follow what's been talked about recently all over the world.

Then it's like "Wow, these Trump supporters don't care that their Capitol was stormed based on the hoax that the election was rigged?"...

/jarmo

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1559 on: January 18, 2021, 09:47:21 AM »

Why would people call you a racist?

/jarmo

Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 118 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: