Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:52:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  The Biden administration (was: The NEW 2020 Election Thread)
Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 118 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Biden administration (was: The NEW 2020 Election Thread)  (Read 211203 times)
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #2020 on: September 10, 2021, 08:00:56 PM »

This is just disgusting. This kid is at a school board meeting talking about a loved one who died of covid and he gets laughed at and told to "shut up" by anti-vaxxers. These people are mentally ill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiyBBVHGfN0

"This sweater I made for you
I think you know where that comes from, guitarcomeon" - Stuff McKracken
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #2021 on: September 10, 2021, 08:01:17 PM »

The right doesn't have a hivemind. ( Neither does the left). Not sure where you're going with your domestic issues tangent.

Whenever you can construe something on the left as an inconsistency or hypocrisy, you jump all over it, but when the shoe is on the other foot, it's "we're not a monolith!". The point is that you can't claim to have strong principles of liberty, free speech and tradition while waging a campaign to erase history and fire people who you disagree with. That reveals you are actually just virtue signaling and don't believe a word you are saying.

But if you want to know my take on Roe VS Wade, for example , I believe there is a middle ground that neither side can seem to meet at over it like make abortion illegal if the unborn child has any chance of being viable.

It speaks volumes that you think such an extreme right wing position is some kind of reasonable "middle ground".

PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #2022 on: September 10, 2021, 08:03:34 PM »

No one will ever accuse you of being short and sweet.

Where to start with this mess.......  Huh

You could start by actually... responding... to anything at all that he said. Instead of just feigning exasperation and running away?

Why even bother responding if you aren't actually going to respond? Just because you're that desperate to save a tiny bit of face and ego?

tim_m
Legend

« Reply #2023 on: September 11, 2021, 08:26:31 PM »

This is just disgusting. This kid is at a school board meeting talking about a loved one who died of covid and he gets laughed at and told to "shut up" by anti-vaxxers. These people are mentally ill.

The absolutely saddest part of that whole thing is, that woman is a registered nurse!
sandman
Legend

« Reply #2024 on: September 13, 2021, 02:01:20 PM »

i think you mean anti-MASKS. not anti-vax.

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #2025 on: September 14, 2021, 01:11:08 AM »

Yet another MAGA domestic terrorist was caught yelling "I know where you live" at school board members over masking rules and saying to the person recording "I'm coming after you, too". This one is also appears to be wanted by the FBI for involvement in the insurrection.

And that's not even to mention the repeated homophobic and anti-Semitic statements in this short clip. But keep telling us how the MAGA movement isn't built on bigotry. Nobody is buying it.

https://thespacecoastrocket.com/florida-man-making-threats-at-brevard-school-board-meeting-admits-to-storming-capitol-may-be-wanted-by-fbi/

And this is just one of many. The same exact thing happened in Tennessee.

I wonder if the right's new laws enabling the vehicular homicide of protesters would apply here? They've surrounded the man and are violently threatening him, after all.

This is what fascism looks like, people. When they don't get their way, they lie and scream and become enraged, claiming it was rigged against them and start fomenting insurrection and civil war. Don't believe me? Here's another one literally threatening a civil war at a local board meeting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xj1hsw4xWCc

"There's hell coming", indeed.

« Last Edit: September 14, 2021, 01:19:26 AM by PermissionToLand » Logged

PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #2026 on: September 14, 2021, 01:12:40 AM »

i think you mean anti-MASKS. not anti-vax.

If these people were not mentally ill, there might be a distinction between the two, but there isn't.

tim_m
Legend

« Reply #2027 on: September 14, 2021, 06:04:40 AM »

Yet another MAGA domestic terrorist was caught yelling "I know where you live" at school board members over masking rules and saying to the person recording "I'm coming after you, too". This one is also appears to be wanted by the FBI for involvement in the insurrection.

And that's not even to mention the repeated homophobic and anti-Semitic statements in this short clip. But keep telling us how the MAGA movement isn't built on bigotry. Nobody is buying it.

https://thespacecoastrocket.com/florida-man-making-threats-at-brevard-school-board-meeting-admits-to-storming-capitol-may-be-wanted-by-fbi/

And this is just one of many. The same exact thing happened in Tennessee.

I wonder if the right's new laws enabling the vehicular homicide of protesters would apply here? They've surrounded the man and are violently threatening him, after all.

This is what fascism looks like, people. When they don't get their way, they lie and scream and become enraged, claiming it was rigged against them and start fomenting insurrection and civil war. Don't believe me? Here's another one literally threatening a civil war at a local board meeting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xj1hsw4xWCc

"There's hell coming", indeed.

Don't forget the guy that was arrested yesterday outside the DNC with knives
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #2028 on: September 14, 2021, 10:20:00 PM »

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-supporting-texas-lawyer-murdered-182352117.html?ncid=facebook_yahoonewsf_akfmevaatca

More right wing terrorism.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #2029 on: September 14, 2021, 10:29:38 PM »

https://news.yahoo.com/former-miami-nurse-admits-threatening-205833838.html?ncid=facebook_yahoonewsf_akfmevaatca

And another
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #2030 on: September 15, 2021, 11:31:02 AM »

Don't forget the guy that was arrested yesterday outside the DNC with knives

I didn't even hear about that.  Undecided

All the "very serious" and "fair and balanced" mainstream news outlets were too busy fussing over AOC's dress, apparently.

Jesus Christ...

"Alvarez said he was 'executing and exterminating the pro-choice Jewish Satan worshippers'”

Check his computer history and take a wild guess what you'll find. We don't have to guess in the case of the Quebec Mosque shooter:

"Bissonnette checked in on the Twitter account of Ben Shapiro 93 times in the month leading up to the shooting."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quebec_City_mosque_shooting

How many murderers do we have to learn watched Ben Shapiro and Tucker Carlson before we do something about these stochastic terrorists in the right wing media?

For those unaware:

"[Stochastic terrorism is] a method of political incitement that provokes random acts of extremist violence, in which the instigator uses rhetoric ambiguous enough to give himself and his allies plausible deniability for any resulting bloodshed. Violent threats or attacks linked to the rhetoric usually generate muted denials and equivocal denunciations, or claims to have been “joking,” as Trump and those speaking on his behalf have routinely hidden behind, says Juliette Kayyem, a national security expert and former assistant secretary at the Department of Homeland Security. "

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2020/12/trump-stochastic-terrorism-violence-rhetoric/

« Last Edit: September 15, 2021, 11:33:32 AM by PermissionToLand » Logged

PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #2031 on: September 16, 2021, 12:30:51 PM »

And remember, next time one of these liars wraps their self in "law and order" and "constitutionalism" rhetoric, that they are the same ones who subverted the law, the constitution and the entire police enforcement mechanism for their Texas abortion ban. These people care about nothing but their own tyrannical power.

PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #2032 on: September 16, 2021, 01:25:37 PM »

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2021-08-30/covid-vaccination-foes-protest-homes-of-two-l-a-city-council

“Whoever votes yes, we’re coming to your door,” the man said, according to the video. “We’re coming to your home. You want to intimidate us? We’re coming to you now.”

At another point, he said that if the vaccine mandates passes, “civil war is coming, get your guns.”

sandman
Legend

« Reply #2033 on: September 17, 2021, 05:10:33 PM »

Wow! Pentagon forced to admit war crimes. I guess that’s one benefit of social media.

Curious to know if Biden relied on intelligence from the taliban, and they duped him.

Tough to imagine the withdrawal going any worse.

Biden’s approval numbers tanking. Look for him to make a big move soon to get those numbers up. I’m assuming not til monday at the earliest since he is likely bunkered down in DE for the weekend.  

PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #2034 on: September 18, 2021, 04:22:05 PM »

Biden’s approval numbers tanking. Look for him to make a big move soon to get those numbers up. I’m assuming not til monday at the earliest since he is likely bunkered down in DE for the weekend.  

Just like your cult leader, you invert reality at every chance and speak in the most laughable hyperbole. You care not for credibility, only seeding your narrative of unreality. Double plus good!

I love how his approval decreasing at a lesser trajectory than Obama and Trump at this point is "tanking".  rofl

Never mind that it's 14% higher than Trump's was at the same point:

I can hear you huffing that copium from miles away.

Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #2035 on: September 19, 2021, 11:32:19 AM »

The right doesn't have a hivemind. ( Neither does the left). Not sure where you're going with your domestic issues tangent.

Whenever you can construe something on the left as an inconsistency or hypocrisy, you jump all over it, but when the shoe is on the other foot, it's "we're not a monolith!". The point is that you can't claim to have strong principles of liberty, free speech and tradition while waging a campaign to erase history and fire people who you disagree with. That reveals you are actually just virtue signaling and don't believe a word you are saying.

But if you want to know my take on Roe VS Wade, for example , I believe there is a middle ground that neither side can seem to meet at over it like make abortion illegal if the unborn child has any chance of being viable.

It speaks volumes that you think such an extreme right wing position is some kind of reasonable "middle ground".

Not aborting a baby that could live outside of the womb is an extreme right wing position?   

I think your comment speaks volumes, sounds like you're OK with infanticide.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #2036 on: September 19, 2021, 11:52:04 AM »

Wow! Pentagon forced to admit war crimes. I guess that’s one benefit of social media.

Curious to know if Biden relied on intelligence from the taliban, and they duped him.

Biden’s approval numbers tanking. Look for him to make a big move soon to get those numbers up. I’m assuming not til Monday at the earliest since he is likely bunkered down in DE for the weekend.  

There certainly is  major MAJOR dysfunction within this administration, they've really screwed up badly when it comes to Afghanistan.  Latest example, how long did it take them to admit the drone strike in Kabul wasn't a success? The pentagon, state dept and White House are far from all being on the same page.  

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
sandman
Legend

« Reply #2037 on: September 19, 2021, 03:16:34 PM »

Just like your cult leader, you invert reality at every chance and speak in the most laughable hyperbole. You care not for credibility, only seeding your narrative of unreality. Double plus good!

I love how his approval decreasing at a lesser trajectory than Obama and Trump at this point is "tanking".  rofl

Never mind that it's 14% higher than Trump's was at the same point:

I can hear you huffing that copium from miles away.

But Trump!

War crimes and murdering innocent children tend to hurt politician’s approval ratings.

sandman
Legend

« Reply #2038 on: September 19, 2021, 03:31:30 PM »

Biden’s approval numbers tanking. Look for him to make a big move soon to get those numbers up. I’m assuming not til Monday at the earliest since he is likely bunkered down in DE for the weekend.  

There certainly is  major MAJOR dysfunction within this administration, they've really screwed up badly when it comes to Afghanistan.  Latest example, how long did it take them to admit the drone strike in Kabul wasn't a success? The pentagon, state dept and White House are far from all being on the same page.  

Yes, that is a good observation and maybe the root of the disastrous execution.

I think there is a rift between joe and kamala. I could be wrong, but something i’ll be keeping an eye on that in the coming months.

Not much to feel good about these days, but at least the market is still kicking ass. Keep investing!

PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #2039 on: September 19, 2021, 07:24:02 PM »

But Trump!

War crimes and murdering innocent children tend to hurt politician’s approval ratings.

Try again: actually being honest and admitting your mistakes publicly instead of living in denial and creating a false reality to protect yourself, is what tends to be unpopular. Just like pulling out of an irrational occupation started under a Republican administration. Being the responsible parent that tells the kid to eat broccoli is never popular.

For example, our previous governor Daniel Malloy was one of the most unpopular in the nation because he was forced to make the hard choices because decades of republican mismanagement had created a gargantuan debt load. We're now in a vastly healthier position because of that most unpopular governor.

Remind me, how many civilian deaths did the Trump administration take explicit responsibility for in this way?

Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104 ... 118 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: