Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:20:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Guns N' Roses "Not In This Lifetime" pinball machine by Jersey Jack announced
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns N' Roses "Not In This Lifetime" pinball machine by Jersey Jack announced  (Read 14056 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2020, 05:37:12 AM »

Cool.

Sounds like a fun game!

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
cineater
Legend

« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2020, 12:29:49 PM »

Cool.

Sounds like a fun game!

/jarmo

It is!  You know, if you like pinball.  It's one of those machines that talks to you the whole time and comments on your playing.  Little bit more on the machine from what I remember:

I can't say I watched the videos much.  Kept my eye on the ball.  It likes to drain down the middle and the tips of the flippers aren't going to let you roll the ball back.  Think that happens with all new flippers.  It does do a nice roller over to the other flipper.  It's not a fast machine so you can grab the ball and take shots but the good ones are on the left and I'm better at the right ones.   The ball disappears up at the top and has several directions it can go.  I didn't tilt it but it tilts easy, also could be how the owner has it set.  It does get some vibration going, I think from the crowd roar, that makes you think it might tilt itself. Has some drum symbols that moves and a guitar pick spinner.  There is a map of the world with stars for every place they played.  The robot and and the blob thing have a battle.  Not sure what the robot is hitting it with.  There's a gun that comes up and loads the chamber and then shoots out something your suppose to go for.  The tank makes an appearance.  Might be Melissa telling you to hurry up it's your turn.  I had all the blue lights going which looked really cool but I couldn't see the ball. The extra ball plays at the end of the game instead of after you've earned it.

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
cineater
Legend

« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2020, 11:12:31 PM »

www.pinballmap.com  You can use this map to locate a machine near you.  Since they just came out you might have to check back as people get them.

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2020, 05:31:37 AM »

That's a handy site.  ok

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
cineater
Legend

« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2020, 10:09:35 AM »

I noticed it's a world wide map so it might work for outside of the US.  I found a handful of machines out there.  There's no tips list yet.  Eventually somebody will post a video tutorial.  Feel like I'm getting sucked into this secret little world.   Cheesy

I did find out that multi-multiball is 6 balls.  That gave me a panic attack.  hihi

slash&axl
Rocker

« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2020, 12:01:31 PM »

I would love one of these, might start saving up Grin
troccoli
VIP

Please allow me to introduce myself

« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2020, 02:30:38 PM »

Here is a website with extremely detailed info and pics on the GNR pins:

https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/guns-n-roses-pinball-deep-dive-in-depth-overview-of-the-machine-features-rules-and-more/

All I need is some clarity and someone to tell me WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!!!! GOD DAMN IT!!!!
cineater
Legend

« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2020, 03:44:46 PM »

Thanks, I'll check that out.  I only got to play it that one time.  Fucking covid, it's ruining my GNR fun.  hihi

troccoli
VIP

« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2020, 07:14:33 PM »

Thanks, I'll check that out.  I only got to play it that one time.  Fucking covid, it's ruining my GNR fun.  hihi

Bummer!

All I need is some clarity and someone to tell me WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!!!! GOD DAMN IT!!!!
troccoli
VIP

« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2020, 02:01:16 PM »

For those of you that are interested, GNR pinball merchandise (other than the machines themselves) is available right now on the Jersey Jack pinball site!

cineater
Legend

« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2020, 05:07:39 PM »

The shirt is a must have for me!  The machine blanket is cool.

cineater
Legend

« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2020, 10:10:10 AM »

I can tell from the questions I'm getting the shirt for Christmas.  It's 100 percent cotton!  Reminded them I need quarters with that gift.  hihi  I need my pinball money.

troccoli
VIP

« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2020, 01:57:17 PM »

I can tell from the questions I'm getting the shirt for Christmas.  It's 100 percent cotton!  Reminded them I need quarters with that gift.  hihi  I need my pinball money.

A great gift, shirt and quarters!

cineater
Legend

« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2021, 12:38:23 AM »

You know, fuck you John.   hihi  He walks up to the machine during league play all freaked out because he's only played the machine once.  Says he doesn't know how to play it.  And he walks away with the number one score for the day.  And that's at the end of league play.  That's after the guy who owns the machine and is the number 2 player in the state has played it.  And he knocks me out of third place!

It really is a fun machine.

cineater
Legend

« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2022, 12:11:27 PM »

There is a new Rush pinball machine coming out.  I'm wondering if they will borrow some of the GNR drum features for this one because it is all about the drummer, at least in my book.   hihi  I don't get to play the GNR machine any more.  It went up in value pretty quickly and was sold.  And it had a few maintenance issues the guy got tired of dealing with.

Ooops, never mind, it's made by another company, Stern.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2022, 12:17:41 PM by cineater » Logged

cineater
Legend

« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2022, 02:04:27 PM »

Wow, that guy was too young to die.  Lyman Sheats worked on the first GNR pinball machine.  https://www.pinballnews.com/site/2022/01/21/lyman-sheats-dies/

Attack from Mars and Medieval Madness are some of the most played machines.

cineater
Legend

« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2022, 10:11:16 PM »

First place, all four games, three weeks in a row.   ok  I'm gunning for that GNR pinball machine now.  It'll take me but it won't ask me if I forgot my glasses again.   hihi

Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: