Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:58:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Pets
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Pets  (Read 20206 times)
ITARocker
VIP

"Ol? Ol? Ol?, Axl Axl!!!"

« Reply #100 on: May 31, 2023, 02:29:12 AM »

So cute in the suitcase.  He's got some big paws.

He has very long canines too and he uses a lot his nails... he was a stray cat rescued by some good people (he was a mess)... He lost half his vision (u can see his eyes)  because probably some hunter shot him by mistake (?) and some bullets exploded close to him. He still has some small piece of metal stuck into his paws.. Surely he had to figth for his life peace

this is the picture of when they rescued him

« Last Edit: May 31, 2023, 08:25:43 AM by ITARocker » Logged
cineater
Legend

« Reply #101 on: May 31, 2023, 01:46:23 PM »

OMG!  You have really brought him back to life.  One of mine had a pellet in her neck.

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
cineater
Legend

« Reply #102 on: June 26, 2023, 09:39:31 PM »

Another $250 at the vet.  Terrapin is fine.  Her UTI responded well and she was given booster shots.  She's an orange dot cat, feral.  She has to be drugged for them to work on her.  She does not come out of that well.  Was hissing at me and everybody from inside her cage.  Better by the time we got home.

I might have a new wildlife.  Heard something digging around in my brush pile last night like it was making a home.  Sounded big.  Lilly seemed interested but not too concerned.

cineater
Legend

« Reply #103 on: July 06, 2023, 12:16:19 AM »

Poor Simone.  Her allergies are back.  Her little face is broke out in sores.  Was able to get her into the vet.  She hardly complained about getting in the carrier and riding in the car.  Already the sores have scabbed over and she's back to her perky self.  She'll probably need one more shot to get through the season.

cineater
Legend

« Reply #104 on: July 21, 2023, 11:02:36 PM »

Little Boy is back.  A feral cat that hangs around.  I haven't seen him in months.  He's not a fan of the new cat food.  Doesn't look any worse for wear and tear.  Terrapin was not happy to see him.  He was friendly with me.

cineater
Legend

« Reply #105 on: July 22, 2023, 11:05:01 PM »

Shit, I left Lily outside while I was gone today and she tore up the weather striping on the back door.  How many times have I replaced that?

I haven't been able to get the Purina brand of food.  They must put something in that food to make the cat's fur soft.  What I have is good quality but their fur is kind of coarse.

cineater
Legend

« Reply #106 on: August 03, 2023, 12:17:10 PM »

Oh no, you are not bringing that in the house.  Stopped Terrapin with a small bird in her mouth.  She dropped it and it was still alive.  She got it back but I caused her to drop it again and it was able to fly away.  Sorry about that cat but I meant to do that.  She looked at me like like what is wrong with you.   hihi

cineater
Legend

« Reply #107 on: August 06, 2023, 01:04:27 PM »

rofl  You know I had too.  Terrapin was intensely creeping up on a bag I had on the floor, checking it out.  She didn't hear me come up behind her.  Just a little poke and she jumped straight up in the air.   rofl

cineater
Legend

« Reply #108 on: August 22, 2023, 03:22:35 PM »

That was not one of my cats caught up under Mike's car.  Not a cat at all.  I'm sure he noticed me staring at him leaving for work.  I'm not the nosey neighbor but what is that dragging along under your car?  Called him, don't tell me if that's my cat! He wondered what that noise was.  Some kind of shield had come loose.

Wow they have a baby giraffe at a zoo in Tennessee that has no spots.  The only one in the world or rather known. 
« Last Edit: August 22, 2023, 03:28:28 PM by cineater » Logged

cineater
Legend

« Reply #109 on: September 14, 2023, 01:15:51 AM »

Kept smelling something dead in the garage but couldn't find it.  One of the cats had dropped a dead vole in my rainboots!  Threw those out too.

cineater
Legend

« Reply #110 on: September 17, 2023, 04:03:45 PM »

Simone hadn't been home in three days.  Was afraid she got trapped in someone's garage.  Asked all the neighbors if they had seen her.  They had but couldn't remember what day.  We're out there working on the trees and spy her across the street.  She looks at me when I call her but goes about her business.  Finally I track her down under a neighbor's bush and bring her home.  She eats and goes right back outside.   hihi  

I guess she missed me.  Finally came back in and now she is all over me.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2023, 04:55:35 PM by cineater » Logged

cineater
Legend

« Reply #111 on: October 29, 2023, 09:58:25 PM »

It's turning colder.  Even Simone comes in at night.  Little Boy is coming back around for food, almost followed me back in the house when I filled up his dish a second time.  Terrapin is still terrorizing the other two.  Hopefully, they all make peace over the winter months.  Lily is about to turn 8, god has it been that long?  It's nice to know they are all safe in the house but lord only knows where these cats find to hang out.

cineater
Legend

« Reply #112 on: November 14, 2023, 10:03:45 PM »

Terrapin got locked in Brian's garage last night.  He was not happy.  The feral cats have been spraying in his yard and probably mine too have been using his yard for a litter box.  I have to figure out away to keep mine out of his yard.

cineater
Legend

« Reply #113 on: November 20, 2023, 01:37:42 PM »

Poor Simone.  I never remember she sleeps in the laundry basket when it gets colder until I'm throwing clothes on top of her.  hihi

cineater
Legend

« Reply #114 on: December 01, 2023, 01:38:40 AM »

Terrapin has a little stuffed cat she sleeps with.  I go in to make sure she's in the house for the night.  She's snuggling with her stuffie, so cute.  She looks up at me all sleepy eyed.  I reach down and give her a little cheek scratch and she reaches out and claws me!   hihi  Yeah, that's my cat.

cineater
Legend

« Reply #115 on: January 13, 2024, 05:21:30 PM »

6 under the frig.  The cats like to play with my pens and pencils.  Leave one out and you may never find it again.  Have no idea how a dog toy got under the frig or what dog it might belong to.  Wondering if the cats stole it from some neighbor dog and under the frig is their stash.  hihi

cineater
Legend

« Reply #116 on: January 17, 2024, 10:46:18 PM »

I had two new cats show up on my back porch tonight.  They look pretty healthy but they wouldn't come near me.  I hope they aren't lost.  I saw a sign today that said "good things are coming".  Cats are good things but I hope that's not what that meant.   hihi

cineater
Legend

« Reply #117 on: January 28, 2024, 04:15:19 PM »

I don't know what to think when I see a cat tail disappearing into the kitchen cabinet.  Is she looking for mice?  God, I hope not.  Can she get back out of there?  Seems like she's been in there a while, now which cabinet was that she went into to?  How did you get in there?  I just opened that one looking for you.  Something mysterious about cats and cabinets.   hihi

cineater
Legend

« Reply #118 on: February 07, 2024, 05:23:57 PM »

I don't know who gets more stressed by taking Lily to the vet.  Time for her annual physical.

Little Boy is still not using his right paw.  I can see sores on his paw but they are scabbed over.  This seems to happen every year with him.  He lets me put medicine on it and comes around everyday to eat.

cineater
Legend

« Reply #119 on: February 08, 2024, 06:19:18 PM »

Little Boy did let me remove a small splinter from his paw but I don't think that's the problem.  Doesn't seem to mind gently checking his paw out.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: