Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 09:15:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227773 Posts in 43246 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Updates: October 2nd, 2021 Hollywood, FL @ Seminole Hard Rock
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Updates: October 2nd, 2021 Hollywood, FL @ Seminole Hard Rock  (Read 9353 times)
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2021, 02:27:50 PM »

This month(October), Slash starts promoting his new album which is to be followed by a tour, I think. So I believe GN’R will go into a long hibernation process...at least until next summer.

Where did you hear this? I can't find any info except Slash saying he hopes to have it out early next year.

"This sweater I made for you
I think you know where that comes from, guitarcomeon" - Stuff McKracken
Derick
Headliner

« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2021, 03:35:12 PM »

This month(October), Slash starts promoting his new album which is to be followed by a tour, I think. So I believe GN’R will go into a long hibernation process...at least until next summer.

Where did you hear this? I can't find any info except Slash saying he hopes to have it out early next year.
Todd wrote something about the new album 2021 release on his Instagram account. On the Instagram of some Slash fan page I read something that would start in October with the release of a single, but I don't remember which page it was.

About new SMKC 2021 new album: https://loudwire.com/slash-myles-kennedy-conspirators-new-album-2021/
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2021, 02:56:28 AM »

Todd wrote something about the new album 2021 release on his Instagram account. On the Instagram of some Slash fan page I read something that would start in October with the release of a single, but I don't remember which page it was.

About new SMKC 2021 new album: https://loudwire.com/slash-myles-kennedy-conspirators-new-album-2021/

Yeah, but that article is from 2020 though. The most recent article I could find on it still had no release date and said they were looking at early 2022.

Derick
Headliner

« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2021, 08:47:20 PM »

Yeah, but that article is from 2020 though. The most recent article I could find on it still had no release date and said they were looking at early 2022.
It’s already happening...

Slash’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/slash/status/1445167210800959488?s=21
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2021, 10:35:40 PM »

Well there you have it! Interesting sounding teaser there. I just hope Living the Dream was underwhelming because he kept the best material for Guns. I'll check this out but my expectations are tempered.

Derick
Headliner

« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2021, 01:21:55 PM »

I confess I’m nota that much into SMKC music. I tried but I’m still much more into Slash’s Snakepit and VR’s Contraband...But yeah I’ll give it a lot of attention, indeed. Anyway, I believe that GN’R will go into hibernation for a long time now. Maybe in this gap they can release more of those live select on YouTube using this last US tour videos, IDK. That would be cool.
Ali
Legend

Waiting for Promised Land....

« Reply #46 on: October 05, 2021, 03:35:38 PM »

I confess I’m nota that much into SMKC music. I tried but I’m still much more into Slash’s Snakepit and VR’s Contraband...But yeah I’ll give it a lot of attention, indeed. Anyway, I believe that GN’R will go into hibernation for a long time now. Maybe in this gap they can release more of those live select on YouTube using this last US tour videos, IDK. That would be cool.
Hibernation? Yes. But, not for that long. They are touring next summer, right?

Ali
cineater
Legend

« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2021, 03:43:09 PM »

Ali

8 months away!  That's long.   hihi  Come back GNR.

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #48 on: October 05, 2021, 03:57:33 PM »

Hey, on the bright side, it gives them time to figure out what's happening with the album, I guess.

Edit: I won't be surprised if they add dates in between.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2021, 02:51:00 AM by PermissionToLand » Logged

Derick
Headliner

« Reply #49 on: October 05, 2021, 06:25:50 PM »

Ali
Well, it's not as long as the last one but like the cineater said, it's long. Mainly for those who couldn't see them on this last tour. At least this time we have two singles to help with this wait.. beer
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #50 on: October 07, 2021, 08:31:06 AM »

Photos: https://www.instagram.com/p/CUuJA5QoQSb/

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
cineater
Legend

« Reply #51 on: October 07, 2021, 10:24:49 PM »

Wow, the Melissa picture is cool.  Love how you caught the hair.

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #52 on: October 08, 2021, 04:25:08 AM »

Thanks!

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Derick
Headliner

« Reply #53 on: October 12, 2021, 08:04:26 AM »

Hey Jarmo, what did Axl say to you and Kat at the beginning of Don’t Cry? “Hey you 2, stop fn (?)..” And then security came to talk to both of you. What was that?  rofl
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #54 on: October 12, 2021, 09:05:18 AM »

Hey Jarmo, what did Axl say to you and Kat at the beginning of Don’t Cry? “Hey you 2, stop fn (?)..” And then security came to talk to both of you. What was that?  rofl

Oh. I don't remember the exact quote. Maybe "stop fucking around" or something similar....

hihi

/jarmo

Derick
Headliner

« Reply #55 on: October 12, 2021, 01:54:24 PM »

I saw the video on Instagram, I thought it was funny even though I didn't understand the last word he said...The cool thing was the Axl’s security guard joining in the fun!  hihi
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: