Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 09:20:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227756 Posts in 43244 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Hard Skool lyric video premiere December 3, 2021
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hard Skool lyric video premiere December 3, 2021  (Read 10415 times)
dsaddler78
Rocker

« on: December 02, 2021, 09:22:58 PM »

They just played Hard Skool and mentioned something about a video debut. I only caught the end of it but then as they went to commercial, they used the song again as buffer music
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2021, 09:23:39 PM »

Please tell me someone else is watching the Cowboys-Saints game and just saw that ad.

New video for 'Hard Skool' dropping tomorrow?  On the NFL Network morning show???

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2021, 09:24:24 PM »

Yep world premiere of the video tomorrow on good morning football on NFL network 7 am ET.
dsaddler78
Rocker

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2021, 09:26:35 PM »

Yep world premiere of the video tomorrow on good morning football on NFL network 7 am ET.
Hell yeah!!!!!....So I wonder if it is differerent video than the red screen thing we all have already seen???
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2021, 09:33:20 PM »

Hell yeah!!!!!....So I wonder if it is differerent video than the red screen thing we all have already seen???
I think that's a safe bet that it's something totally new.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2021, 09:34:39 PM »

Please tell me someone else is watching the Cowboys-Saints game and just saw that ad.

New video for 'Hard Skool' dropping tomorrow?  On the NFL Network morning show???

Yep i saw it. It's real you weren't imagining it or anything lol.
gnrrock
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2021, 09:34:48 PM »

I saw the promo too! Sounded like Joe Buck said it was a lyric video? Took a picture but unable to figure out how to post it.
dsaddler78
Rocker

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2021, 09:40:28 PM »

I saw the promo too! Sounded like Joe Buck said it was a lyric video? Took a picture but unable to figure out how to post it.
Insane.....weird that Fox NFL would care about this to promote it. Someone must of pulled some strings. Either way. Fucking Awesome
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2021, 09:42:30 PM »

Yep i saw it. It's real you weren't imagining it or anything lol.

Had the game open in another window, but on mute.

All of the sudden, see 'Guns N' Roses' plastered across the screen.  I jumped.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2021, 09:45:31 PM »

I had the volume down but just happened to look up at the right time and saw it
dsaddler78
Rocker

« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2021, 09:50:31 PM »

Also, with all the hush and recent articles about no new music being recorded this makes you think. Perhaps the stars are aligning
Trash Panda
Headliner

« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2021, 09:54:54 PM »

Fox is not promoting it. The band paid to have this promoted. Why? It seems like it must be a pitch to get the song licensed. I can't understand how this makes sense in any other way. This seems like a straight business move. What audience are they going for premiering a video at 7 am on a football show? Inexplicable.
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2021, 09:58:18 PM »

Fox is not promoting it. The band paid to have this promoted. Why? It seems like it must be a pitch to get the song licensed. I can't understand how this makes sense in any other way. This seems like a straight business move. What audience are they going for premiering a video at 7 am on a football show? Inexplicable.

If it don't make dollaz...it don't make sense.

Trash Panda
Headliner

« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2021, 10:00:20 PM »

If it don't make dollaz...it don't make sense.

Word. Cash rules everything around me.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2021, 10:48:25 PM »

I’m more confused by the timing. I’ll take an early Christmas present though.

https://twitter.com/dalshime/status/1466584322308296712?s=21

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Gavgnr
VIP

« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2021, 01:42:22 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/chad.gentry.73/videos/412090767308772/

Here’s the ad

‘Get busy livin’, or get busy dyin’
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

At least there's a reaction

« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2021, 05:02:08 AM »

Saw it and was in disbelief-
A video? WTF
If it were something about a new track I may have put the drink down and came right here to see if anyone else heard it or if I was having a drunken induced flashback to the 90's
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2021, 05:24:00 AM »

That's a bit, different? Premiering a music video on TV. Not just the Internet. Smiley

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2021, 07:10:10 AM »

Just a friendly reminder to anyone that’s tuned into Good Morning Football to see the video. The show is 3 hours long and obviously “football” is the main topic on the show. So I’m not sure when the video will air but it’ll probably be going into or coming out of a break and it may not be until the end of the show (10 am).

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
gnrrock
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2021, 10:03:39 AM »

So I didn’t see the video unless I missed it. I missed the second hour.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2021, 10:09:54 AM »

It aired, but I missed it too. I taped it so I’ll have to check it out when I get home. Can’t find it online yet. I just went on my DVR & watched it. They only played about a minute of the video, which was basically pictures of the band members with the lyrics. Then the hosts of the show talked about their favorite songs and memories of the band. Mentioned that you could go to gunsnroses.com for merch and music and that they’re still touring and kicking ass these days. They went on for like 5 minutes, seemed genuinely excited.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2021, 10:28:55 AM by faldor » Logged

C0ma
Legend

« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2021, 11:37:54 AM »

I’m more confused by the timing. I’ll take an early Christmas present though.

https://twitter.com/dalshime/status/1466584322308296712?s=21

Love the song, love that we got the song… but these lyric videos are just lazy. I don’t need a “trilogy” style video but can’t they piece together footage for a Paradise City like video.

Having said that any eyes on a new release is good… I get that not every GnR fan is an NFL fan, but that’s sort of the point get a diverse set of eyes on new music, I just wish that new audience got a better product video wise.

As far as the show… it is the NFL Networks #1 show outside of the Thursday Game… but advertising/teasing it on the game, gets people to the show and the video… win win for the band and the network.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2021, 11:41:13 AM by C0ma » Logged
kyrie
Legend

Eden has enough to go around

« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2021, 12:35:32 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TszMUuJG-t8
kyrie
Legend

« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2021, 01:06:03 PM »

For anyone who cares - in the first 30 minutes, 10,000+ views, over 3K likes, not a single dislike.

Really wish they'd had this video ready to go when they first released the song.
gnrrock
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2021, 01:09:09 PM »

Thanks for sharing.
gnrrock
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2021, 01:10:23 PM »

It aired, but I missed it too. I taped it so I’ll have to check it out when I get home. Can’t find it online yet. I just went on my DVR & watched it. They only played about a minute of the video, which was basically pictures of the band members with the lyrics. Then the hosts of the show talked about their favorite songs and memories of the band. Mentioned that you could go to gunsnroses.com for merch and music and that they’re still touring and kicking ass these days. They went on for like 5 minutes, seemed genuinely excited.

Ended up catching it. Agreed. The crew seemed to be legit fans of GNR too.
Trash Panda
Headliner

« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2021, 01:33:40 PM »

So this is the video??? Not a second of an actual live performance? Why would they go to so much trouble to hype this and seemingly put so little effort in the actual product? This makes ZERO sense. I didn't expect Estranged, but at the least they could have copied Live and Let Die or Dead Horse .. Why tour non-stop for 5 years and when it comes to make a video not use a second out of those 5 years? The underwhelming is overwhelming.
gnrrock
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2021, 01:50:46 PM »

So this is the video??? Not a second of an actual live performance? Why would they go to so much trouble to hype this and seemingly put so little effort in the actual product? This makes ZERO sense. I didn't expect Estranged, but at the least they could have copied Live and Let Die or Dead Horse .. Why tour non-stop for 5 years and when it comes to make a video not use a second out of those 5 years? The underwhelming is overwhelming.

Did you watch the whole video? There were small clips of live concert video throughout. What were you expecting for a “lyric video”?
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2021, 02:12:17 PM »

Did you watch the whole video? There were small clips of live concert video throughout. What were you expecting for a “lyric video”?

I don't think based on what the ad during the game last night presented that anyone thought it was a "Lyric Video"... They basically paid to get a Karaoke video on the NFL network. While certainly a better offering than just the stage background medusa head changing color like the Absurd video, I think there may have been a little excitement that some work was put into this if you were going to make a US TV launch on the NFL Network. This is essentially the same lazy treatment that Move To The City, Absurd, and the original Shadow video got. Eventually we got a live video for Shadow that had the look and feel of Paradise City... I was really hoping for that at a minimum.

Who is the last major act that released a video (and promoted it on TV) that then released a "Lyric Video"?
« Last Edit: December 03, 2021, 02:29:43 PM by C0ma » Logged
gnrrock
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2021, 02:31:14 PM »

I don't think based on what the ad during the game last night presented that anyone thought it was a "Lyric Video"... They basically paid to get a Karaoke video on the NFL network. While certainly a better offering than just the stage background medusa head changing color like the Absurd video, I think there may have been a little excitement that some work was put into this if you were going to make a US TV launch on the NFL Network. This is essentially the same lazy treatment that Move To The City, Absurd, and the original Shadow video got. Eventually we got a live video for Shadow that had the look and feel of Paradise City... I was really hoping for that at a minimum.

Who is the last major act that released a video (and promoted it on TV) that then released a "Lyric Video"?

I’m sorry you’re disappointed, but I heard “lyric video” last night. In fact I posted that last night in the thread.
cineater
Legend

« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2021, 02:43:03 PM »

I like it.  Kind of has that vibe of Just Like Starting Over but done as Hard Skool style.

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2021, 02:48:50 PM »

I’m sorry you’re disappointed, but I heard “lyric video” last night. In fact I posted that last night in the thread.

I didn't hear audio from last night just a quick video only clip on twitter with more live footage than was in the actual video. Whether they announced it as a lyric video or not, in what world is this not the height of laziness? NO OTHER BAND does these stupid lyric videos which are just the recycled background video that they use on stage. The Absurd video is literally a head that kind of moved left to right and front to back with facial expressions turning color for three minutes and twenty one seconds.

I have no problem tweaking existing CD tracks, but when you pile that on with these super lazy video offerings, seriously what do these 3 guys (and the other 3) actually do when they are off stage? Have they ever been in the same room (outside of an arena or in a tour rehearsal space for a week) since 2016?

Can't wait for my Hard Skool Christmas Vacation ugly sweater to ship... Why don't they just fully own it at this point and start wearing the KISS makeup on stage.
DeN
Legend

I've been living on the edge so long

« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2021, 02:51:59 PM »

very cool lyrics video, enjoyed it.

talking about the lyrics...does someone know what they reffered to?
I don't remember Axl talking about the song and its meaning.

they can fight about it, money, it's a bag of gold.
they can fight about it, money, the story goes.
Gavgnr
VIP

« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2021, 04:17:00 PM »

Really like the video, just can’t help wondering why now? Little part of me was hoping for a new single before Christmas, but I guess our best hope is when the tour ramps back up

gnrrock
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2021, 04:21:55 PM »

I don’t recall it ever being talked about by Axl either.
GNR4L
Legend

GnFnR

« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2021, 04:36:07 PM »

I thought the lyric video was cool... There must be dates coming soon for the U.S.  Since we have the Florida show in May.  I remember AC/DC did something similar last year for their release.  GnR do things their way, wasn't expecting a live video since we had those NITL selects. Fans should be excited that Hard Skool was on NFL Network, it's great promotion.

12/10/2006 Everett, WA
12/16/2011 Seattle, WA
12/17/2011 Vancouver B.C.
11/24/2012 Las Vegas, NV
5/21/2014 Las Vegas, NV
4/8/2016   Las Vegas, NV
4/9/2016   Las Vegas, NV
8/12/2016 Seattle, WA
draguns
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2021, 05:13:16 PM »

I really like the video. I thought it was cool!
kyrie
Legend

« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2021, 06:17:52 PM »

I didn't hear audio from last night just a quick video only clip on twitter with more live footage than was in the actual video. Whether they announced it as a lyric video or not, in what world is this not the height of laziness? NO OTHER BAND does these stupid lyric videos which are just the recycled background video that they use on stage. The Absurd video is literally a head that kind of moved left to right and front to back with facial expressions turning color for three minutes and twenty one seconds.

I have no problem tweaking existing CD tracks, but when you pile that on with these super lazy video offerings, seriously what do these 3 guys (and the other 3) actually do when they are off stage? Have they ever been in the same room (outside of an arena or in a tour rehearsal space for a week) since 2016?

Can't wait for my Hard Skool Christmas Vacation ugly sweater to ship... Why don't they just fully own it at this point and start wearing the KISS makeup on stage.

Lots of bands do lyric videos. They are not unique to GNR. Would I prefer a full-fledged video? Yes. But that statement is textbook hyperbole.
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2021, 06:23:07 PM »

Never been a big fan of lyric videos except when official lyrics weren't otherwise available.

"This sweater I made for you
I think you know where that comes from, guitarcomeon" - Stuff McKracken
cineater
Legend

« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2021, 10:56:14 PM »

Does the NFL do this regularly, show music video's?  Doesn't seem like it was a commercial.  Superbowl artists are already picked for 2022.  What was the reason it debut here?  Guess I'm wondering what some of you are wondering too.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2021, 10:58:09 PM by cineater » Logged

tim_m
Legend

« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2021, 11:24:02 PM »

Does the NFL do this regularly, show music video's?  Doesn't seem like it was a commercial.  Superbowl artists are already picked for 2022.  What was the reason it debut here?  Guess I'm wondering what some of you are wondering too.

Yep it appears they do it every week with a different artist.
DAVE ROCK
Rocker

« Reply #41 on: December 04, 2021, 05:32:13 AM »

Cool lyric video 🤟🤟
GNR update to modern times. Hope there are more songs and videos to come next year

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #42 on: December 04, 2021, 06:28:35 AM »

Cool lyric video 🤟🤟
GNR update to modern times. Hope there are more songs and videos to come next year

Let's hope so! Smiley

Hoping 2022 will be better than 2021 in every way.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
DeN
Legend

« Reply #43 on: December 04, 2021, 06:39:18 AM »

I don’t recall it ever being talked about by Axl either.

he talked about the name of the song one time on a chat saying Checkmate was a bogus title and the working title was Jackie Chan, but that's it. so I assume the lyrics could talk about what's happening in this particular Jackie Chan movie (but I don't know which one, it was in the mid 90's if I'm correct, maybe a Jackie Chan fan could tell us) and it could have a double meaning as lyrics often have

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #44 on: December 04, 2021, 09:15:25 AM »

When Duff was on Howard Stern's show in July 1996 with Steve Jones, he said they (GN'R) were gonna record for a new Jackie Chan movie ("the next one").

/jarmo

cineater
Legend

« Reply #45 on: December 04, 2021, 03:03:20 PM »

When Duff was on Howard Stern's show in July 1996 with Steve Jones, he said they (GN'R) were gonna record for a new Jackie Chan movie ("the next one").

/jarmo

Sometimes things don't work out and it's a good thing.

cineater
Legend

« Reply #46 on: December 04, 2021, 03:17:02 PM »

Yep it appears they do it every week with a different artist.

Darn I was hoping that was signaling some kind of partnership going forward.  Then again I'm from St Louis and we have a thing with the NFL.  They settled it the same as with Axl.  See you in court, give us your money and we'll welcome you back in town someday.

14 Yrs Of Silence
VIP

AXL SLASH DUFF = GOAT

« Reply #47 on: December 04, 2021, 04:06:27 PM »

I often correlate lyrics from CD era to the break up of the band, and with Hard Skool, it seems like it could be directed at Slash.

I have something I want to do with Guns N' Roses...That can be a long career or it can be a short explosive career-as long as it gets out in a big way. - Axl Rose 7/6/86
DeN
Legend

« Reply #48 on: December 05, 2021, 10:30:23 AM »

/jarmo

thank U Jarmo, so it's probably "First Strike", made in 1996 and released on January 10, 1997

on Rotten Tomatoes :

"A Hong Kong police detective, Chan Ka Kui (Jackie Chan), works with the CIA to track a mysterious woman named Natasha (Grishajeva Nonna). She is suspected of delivering money to a terrorist, Jackson Tsui (Jackson Liu), who is trying to obtain a nuclear warhead from the Russian mob. Traveling from Hong Kong to the Ukraine to Australia, Chan aims to bust up the terrorist plot using his fists as much as his brains, doing battle underwater, on stilts and across mountain tops."

on Wikipedia :

" To advertise First Strike, Jackie recorded the song 怎麼會 Zenme Hui and also made a music video for it. As is typical with Chan's pictures, the US version does not feature the theme song. "

https://youtu.be/J1WScAi19Zw

yeah, very different from Hard Skool...  hihi

I don't know if there's a track for the US version of the movie...

"It remains Jackie Chan's highest-grossing film in Hong Kong and the third highest-grossing domestic film in Hong Kong film history."

DeN
Legend

« Reply #49 on: December 05, 2021, 10:32:34 AM »

I often correlate lyrics from CD era to the break up of the band, and with Hard Skool, it seems like it could be directed at Slash.

yeah, but it is a bit too obvious, plus it would be so cringe and weird for Slash & even Duff to work on a song based on that, don't you think?

cineater
Legend

« Reply #50 on: December 05, 2021, 11:23:27 AM »

/jarmo

thank U Jarmo, so it's probably "First Strike", made in 1996 and released on January 10, 1997

on Rotten Tomatoes :

"A Hong Kong police detective, Chan Ka Kui (Jackie Chan), works with the CIA to track a mysterious woman named Natasha (Grishajeva Nonna). She is suspected of delivering money to a terrorist, Jackson Tsui (Jackson Liu), who is trying to obtain a nuclear warhead from the Russian mob. Traveling from Hong Kong to the Ukraine to Australia, Chan aims to bust up the terrorist plot using his fists as much as his brains, doing battle underwater, on stilts and across mountain tops."

on Wikipedia :

" To advertise First Strike, Jackie recorded the song 怎麼會 Zenme Hui and also made a music video for it. As is typical with Chan's pictures, the US version does not feature the theme song. "

"It remains Jackie Chan's highest-grossing film in Hong Kong and the third highest-grossing domestic film in Hong Kong film history."

That Kung-Fu stuff was pretty popular back then.  Dizzy and his kids really got into in.  Chan's last movie was Kung-Fu Yoga.   hihi  Okay, we're all of an age where we need to get stretched out and flexible before we do what we do but not in the heat, not with a goat and hell no with karate moves.  You know, I'm just trying not to fall over.  I don't need bad guys trying to knock me down.

GNR4L
Legend

GnFnR

« Reply #51 on: December 05, 2021, 12:53:49 PM »

Just heard Hard Skool on NFL Network going to commercial.

12/10/2006 Everett, WA
12/16/2011 Seattle, WA
12/17/2011 Vancouver B.C.
11/24/2012 Las Vegas, NV
5/21/2014 Las Vegas, NV
4/8/2016   Las Vegas, NV
4/9/2016   Las Vegas, NV
8/12/2016 Seattle, WA
Gavgnr
VIP

« Reply #52 on: December 05, 2021, 01:29:09 PM »

I swear the mixing is different in the video release. Much better and less ‘loud’ so you can pick up the nuances better

PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #53 on: December 05, 2021, 04:53:52 PM »

You're all mistaken, it was an entirely different kung fu movie...

« Last Edit: December 05, 2021, 04:57:49 PM by PermissionToLand » Logged

"This sweater I made for you
I think you know where that comes from, guitarcomeon" - Stuff McKracken
NaturalLight
Rocker

« Reply #54 on: December 06, 2021, 01:10:49 AM »

I agree that the video was simple but we don’t know the background. Someone could have approached the band at the last minute and they had a tight deadline.
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #55 on: December 06, 2021, 02:33:05 AM »

I have never thought the lyrics were about anything other than Slash.

Vezara
Headliner

« Reply #56 on: December 06, 2021, 02:52:20 AM »

Jarmo,

were any of your fotos included on the video?
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #57 on: December 06, 2021, 09:18:55 AM »

/jarmo

on Rotten Tomatoes :

on Wikipedia :

Maybe it was Rush Hour, that started it's life in 1995, was released in 1998 and distributed by Universal. Just a guess
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #58 on: December 06, 2021, 10:09:06 AM »

Jarmo,

No.

Kat's official photos. Smiley

/jarmo

cineater
Legend

« Reply #59 on: December 06, 2021, 12:38:31 PM »

Jarmo,

No.

Kat's official photos. Smiley

/jarmo

She took some good pictures, like those.

That's a bummer she can't go home for Christmas.

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #60 on: December 06, 2021, 04:22:21 PM »

Yes, and yes.

/jarmo

DeN
Legend

« Reply #61 on: December 07, 2021, 10:59:25 AM »

/jarmo

on Rotten Tomatoes :

on Wikipedia :

Maybe it was Rush Hour, that started it's life in 1995, was released in 1998 and distributed by Universal. Just a guess

ah yeah, could be, thx
that's hard to tell if the lyrics have a direct link to the movies anyway, without watching them.

maybe it's just about the break up of the band, or about a girl

rizzo160
VIP

« Reply #62 on: December 07, 2021, 04:52:20 PM »

What do you guys think will be the next single? I’m hoping for the General. beer

Rizzo160
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #63 on: December 08, 2021, 10:17:45 AM »

What do you guys think will be the next single? I’m hoping for the General. beer

Hard to say.  I mean, until you hear it, it's just a title on a screen.

Honestly, was 'Atlas Shrugged' at all what you thought it was going to be?  It was miles off target as to what I thought it would be, based on the talk about it.  And I dig the song, to be honest with you.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: