Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:12:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227700 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Hard Skool lyric video premiere December 3, 2021
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hard Skool lyric video premiere December 3, 2021  (Read 10381 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #60 on: December 06, 2021, 04:22:21 PM »

Yes, and yes.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
DeN
Legend

I've been living on the edge so long

« Reply #61 on: December 07, 2021, 10:59:25 AM »

When Duff was on Howard Stern's show in July 1996 with Steve Jones, he said they (GN'R) were gonna record for a new Jackie Chan movie ("the next one").

/jarmo

thank U Jarmo, so it's probably "First Strike", made in 1996 and released on January 10, 1997

on Rotten Tomatoes :

"A Hong Kong police detective, Chan Ka Kui (Jackie Chan), works with the CIA to track a mysterious woman named Natasha (Grishajeva Nonna). She is suspected of delivering money to a terrorist, Jackson Tsui (Jackson Liu), who is trying to obtain a nuclear warhead from the Russian mob. Traveling from Hong Kong to the Ukraine to Australia, Chan aims to bust up the terrorist plot using his fists as much as his brains, doing battle underwater, on stilts and across mountain tops."

on Wikipedia :

" To advertise First Strike, Jackie recorded the song 怎麼會 Zenme Hui and also made a music video for it. As is typical with Chan's pictures, the US version does not feature the theme song. "

https://youtu.be/J1WScAi19Zw

yeah, very different from Hard Skool...  hihi

I don't know if there's a track for the US version of the movie...

"It remains Jackie Chan's highest-grossing film in Hong Kong and the third highest-grossing domestic film in Hong Kong film history."

Maybe it was Rush Hour, that started it's life in 1995, was released in 1998 and distributed by Universal. Just a guess

ah yeah, could be, thx
that's hard to tell if the lyrics have a direct link to the movies anyway, without watching them.

maybe it's just about the break up of the band, or about a girl

they can fight about it, money, it's a bag of gold.
they can fight about it, money, the story goes.
rizzo160
VIP

« Reply #62 on: December 07, 2021, 04:52:20 PM »

What do you guys think will be the next single? I’m hoping for the General. beer

Rizzo160
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #63 on: December 08, 2021, 10:17:45 AM »

What do you guys think will be the next single? I’m hoping for the General. beer

Hard to say.  I mean, until you hear it, it's just a title on a screen.

Honestly, was 'Atlas Shrugged' at all what you thought it was going to be?  It was miles off target as to what I thought it would be, based on the talk about it.  And I dig the song, to be honest with you.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: