Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:53:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Dublin, IE
Pages: 1 2 [All] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Dublin, IE  (Read 4929 times)
cineater
Legend

« on: June 28, 2022, 12:14:43 AM »

Anybody know the start time?

I'm available for checking for streams.  Not too optimistic about finding them.

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2022, 01:32:22 AM »

GN'R at 7:00

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
gcluskey
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2022, 04:26:38 AM »

It’s a wet morning here in Ireland but should brighten up later. The usual 😅

With your piss flaps flappin' and your cocaine tongue you get nuthin' done...
gcluskey
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2022, 04:28:06 AM »

Gates open at 4

Michael
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2022, 12:29:34 PM »

https://twitter.com/gunsnroses/status/1541791378061099008
cineater
Legend

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2022, 01:56:14 PM »

Oh fuck, 5 minutes?  I just got out of bed a half an hour ago.  Be late GNR.   hihi

Michael
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2022, 02:00:21 PM »

Oh fuck, 5 minutes?  I just got out of bed a half an hour ago.  Be late GNR.   hihi

Don't worry - no news as of yet! Except that some people can't understand why they would play so early...!
Michael
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2022, 02:02:39 PM »

a lot of people there now

https://twitter.com/gavtee4/status/1541840259759194127
cineater
Legend

« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2022, 02:06:54 PM »

Oh fuck, 5 minutes?  I just got out of bed a half an hour ago.  Be late GNR.   hihi

Don't worry - no news as of yet! Except that some people can't understand why they would play so early...!

I'm a little freaked.  Not getting up till noon is not something that happens in my world.  I usually do a whole bunch of shit by now.

https://www.facebook.com/jay.dennis.18/videos/781427826191889
https://www.facebook.com/filopride2007/videos/573559281072430
https://www.facebook.com/stanislavs.kosirevs/videos/510846514170552
« Last Edit: June 28, 2022, 02:14:23 PM by cineater » Logged

Michael
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2022, 02:22:59 PM »

I'll try to update the setlist:

It's So Easy, Mr. Brownstone, RumbleWelcome To The Jungle, Better, Back In Black, Slither, Chinese Democracy, Double Talkin Jive, Estranged, Live and Let Die, Reckless Life, Rocket Queen, You Could Be Mine, I Wanna Be Your Dog - Duff, Absurd, Hard Skool, Civil War, Slash Guitar Solo, Sweet Child O' Mine, November Rain, Witchita Lineman, Knockin' on Heaven's Door, Nightrain

Encore: Coma, Blackbird/Patience, You're Crazy (AFD Version), Paradise City

Show length: 2hrs 54 minutes.

Livestream ends
« Last Edit: June 28, 2022, 05:08:13 PM by Michael » Logged
cineater
Legend

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2022, 02:49:06 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/AYIGNR/videos/441204297865391

cineater
Legend

« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2022, 02:59:38 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/AYIGNR/videos/1009251106452885
https://www.facebook.com/LioaraMarin/videos/614395183042848
https://www.instagram.com/meeganhodges/live/17965450834689038/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY%3D
« Last Edit: June 28, 2022, 03:06:45 PM by cineater » Logged

cineater
Legend

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2022, 03:40:07 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/AYIGNR/videos/766929397959859

cineater
Legend

« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2022, 03:46:59 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/stanislavs.kosirevs/videos/5155736501169169
https://www.facebook.com/AYIGNR/videos/745179773367592
https://www.facebook.com/AYIGNR/videos/3265764750335309
https://www.instagram.com/meeganhodges/live/
https://www.instagram.com/catabarin/live/17935455890256825/
« Last Edit: June 28, 2022, 04:13:46 PM by cineater » Logged

cineater
Legend

« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2022, 04:40:59 PM »

Damn this is a good Coma.

Michael
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2022, 04:44:22 PM »

Damn this is a good Coma.

Yeah not bad - could be great if someone recorded it and will put it on youtube!
cineater
Legend

« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2022, 04:51:38 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/AYIGNR/videos/563276678630123

cineater
Legend

« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2022, 04:58:53 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/AYIGNR/videos/421452893214585

cineater
Legend

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2022, 05:03:14 PM »

Good show, beautiful sunset.

Michael
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2022, 05:07:43 PM »

Yes, good show - just 6 minutes short of 3hrs. Can't wait to hear og see some good recordings later!

Bedtime - see ya in july!  ok peace beer
cineater
Legend

« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2022, 06:37:20 AM »

Yes, good show - just 6 minutes short of 3hrs. Can't wait to hear og see some good recordings later!

I thought I did pretty good grabbing the streams with only a half a cup of coffee in me.   hihi  I need way more lead time before shows.  What time is the next one?

gcluskey
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2022, 12:36:54 PM »

Great show yesterday. Anyone else spot Chad Smith from Red Hot Chili Peppers?

Six Strings
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2022, 09:23:38 AM »

Yes, Chad was there. A couple of words from my point of view. The show was amazing. I would only prefer a GN'R song or at least a different cover instead of Witchita Lineman, definitely not my cup of tea. I went crazy during Absurd, my girlfriend went crazy during Hardskool. Most of the people didn't recognize the songs though. Sorry for them, totally their loss.

I can go on and on comparing the three shows I was lucky to see (Greenday, GN'R and RHCP) but that's not the point. GN'R are alive, still rocking and I can absolutely guarantee that plenty of the people that attended all the three gigs will tell you that GN'R was the best one. Of course, I will be part of those as well.

The transport and the organization after the shows was not good enough or at least the whole information about the public transport, buses, coaches, trams sucked a bit. There were articles in the news that people are not happy and there were chaos after the shows but that's nothing to do with the bands or the gigs. Anyways, totally worth it as I met plenty of Irish GN'R fans after the show and we had a blast. Thank you Dublin, I will come back 100%.  peace

"...It don't really matter..."
cineater
Legend

« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2022, 11:54:46 AM »

Yes, Chad was there. A couple of words from my point of view. The show was amazing. I would only prefer a GN'R song or at least a different cover instead of Witchita Lineman, definitely not my cup of tea. I went crazy during Absurd, my girlfriend went crazy during Hardskool. Most of the people didn't recognize the songs though. Sorry for them, totally their loss.

I can go on and on comparing the three shows I was lucky to see (Greenday, GN'R and RHCP) but that's not the point. GN'R are alive, still rocking and I can absolutely guarantee that plenty of the people that attended all the three gigs will tell you that GN'R was the best one. Of course, I will be part of those as well.

The transport and the organization after the shows was not good enough or at least the whole information about the public transport, buses, coaches, trams sucked a bit. There were articles in the news that people are not happy and there were chaos after the shows but that's nothing to do with the bands or the gigs. Anyways, totally worth it as I met plenty of Irish GN'R fans after the show and we had a blast. Thank you Dublin, I will come back 100%.  peace

I hate when the band has days off between shows.  The internet fills up with pages of analysis, comparisons and an overall bitching.  I hope the band listens to the roar of the crowd and doesn't pay any attention to what's going on here on the net.  Personally I'm enjoying the shows and it's great to have them back.  I'll freak tomorrow when it's July and they will be ending this leg.

Six Strings
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2022, 03:30:26 PM »

The transport and the organization after the shows was not good enough or at least the whole information about the public transport, buses, coaches, trams sucked a bit. There were articles in the news that people are not happy and there were chaos after the shows but that's nothing to do with the bands or the gigs. Anyways, totally worth it as I met plenty of Irish GN'R fans after the show and we had a blast. Thank you Dublin, I will come back 100%.  peace

I hate when the band has days off between shows.  The internet fills up with pages of analysis, comparisons and an overall bitching.  I hope the band listens to the roar of the crowd and doesn't pay any attention to what's going on here on the net.  Personally I'm enjoying the shows and it's great to have them back.  I'll freak tomorrow when it's July and they will be ending this leg.

Not quite sure if I'm reading or understanding correctly but just to be on the safe side. I'm not bitching about the band at all, actually exactly the opposite. I'm saying that they were great and I am recommending them (as always) to anyone I know. They blew my head off and I had an amazing time. Next stop for me is Milano and I'm sure that I will have a blast again.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2022, 03:32:35 PM by Six Strings » Logged

cineater
Legend

« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2022, 04:32:08 PM »

The transport and the organization after the shows was not good enough or at least the whole information about the public transport, buses, coaches, trams sucked a bit. There were articles in the news that people are not happy and there were chaos after the shows but that's nothing to do with the bands or the gigs. Anyways, totally worth it as I met plenty of Irish GN'R fans after the show and we had a blast. Thank you Dublin, I will come back 100%.  peace

I hate when the band has days off between shows.  The internet fills up with pages of analysis, comparisons and an overall bitching.  I hope the band listens to the roar of the crowd and doesn't pay any attention to what's going on here on the net.  Personally I'm enjoying the shows and it's great to have them back.  I'll freak tomorrow when it's July and they will be ending this leg.

Not quite sure if I'm reading or understanding correctly but just to be on the safe side. I'm not bitching about the band at all, actually exactly the opposite. I'm saying that they were great and I am recommending them (as always) to anyone I know. They blew my head off and I had an amazing time. Next stop for me is Milano and I'm sure that I will have a blast again.

I didn't think you were bitching.  You had a positive response.  It was just another day of skimming through the internet comments for me.  No point in talking about how the internet is, just keep the band on the stage.   Cheesy

Six Strings
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2022, 04:52:06 PM »

I didn't think you were bitching.  You had a positive response.  It was just another day of skimming through the internet comments for me.  No point in talking about how the internet is, just keep the band on the stage.   Cheesy

Got it. I read some pretty good reviews for the Dublin show but agree with you in general.  Smiley

cineater
Legend

« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2022, 11:28:01 PM »

Got it. I read some pretty good reviews for the Dublin show but agree with you in general.  Smiley

It's how some people enjoy GNR.  I'm sure other band's websites are filled with the same sort of stuff.  They're engaged with the band and paying attention if you want to put a positive spin on it.   hihi  I'm sure I'm not everybody's cup of tea either.

Michael
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2022, 03:16:45 AM »

I thought I did pretty good grabbing the streams with only a half a cup of coffee in me.   hihi  I need way more lead time before shows.  What time is the next one?

Next show will be a little earlier: 6:45 (curfew at midnight)  I don't know if it for both shows in London...
rebelhipi
Legend

You Dig What The Fuck I'm Saying, Homefuck''?!''

« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2022, 02:50:49 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23LT0E89m1s
Proshot Sweet Child!

Helsinki 06.07.06
Helsinki 05.06.10
Bangkok 28.02.17
Hämeenlinna 01.07.17
Berlin 03.06.18
Tallinn 16.07.18
Algés 04.06.22
Prague 18.06.22
Madrid 09.06.23

GN'R
ITARocker
VIP

"Ol? Ol? Ol?, Axl Axl!!!"

« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2022, 03:06:53 PM »

Nice one but still dont like slash's tone (fuckin horrible) plus Ferrer omg guys...wtf he's doing rofl rofl rofl He's a nice guy but cmon now... rofl rofl
rebelhipi
Legend

You Dig What The Fuck I'm Saying, Homefuck''?!''

« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2022, 03:11:03 PM »

Nice one but still dont like slash's tone (fuckin horrible) plus Ferrer omg guys...wtf he's doing rofl rofl rofl He's a nice guy but cmon now... rofl rofl
Well i can say Franks drum sound works better in person at the gig with full sound compared to recorded dry like here. Especially the snare. Franks plays fine here. The gigs i saw he actually impressed me.

Slashes tone i also find fine.

Helsinki 06.07.06
Helsinki 05.06.10
Bangkok 28.02.17
Hämeenlinna 01.07.17
Berlin 03.06.18
Tallinn 16.07.18
Algés 04.06.22
Prague 18.06.22
Madrid 09.06.23

GN'R
ITARocker
VIP

"Ol? Ol? Ol?, Axl Axl!!!"

« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2022, 03:18:29 PM »

Well i can say Franks drum sound works better in person at the gig with full sound compared to recorded dry like here. Especially the snare. Franks plays fine here. The gigs i saw he actually impressed me.

Slashes tone i also find fine.

Im talking about fills and timing, i know the the mixing is not that great.  gonna give up about Slash's tone, he likes it, i don't =D =D
PermissionToLand
Legend

« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2022, 06:32:30 PM »

Yeah it's weird. It almost sounds like he has the tone knob dialed back on the bridge pickup now. I think it's probably because of how much his AFD tone has been praised, which was cleaner than UYI, and also his love of Joe Perry. But GNR is too heavy of a band (and Slash too fast of a player) to have such clean tone.

"This sweater I made for you
I think you know where that comes from, guitarcomeon" - Stuff McKracken
Pages: 1 2 [All] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: