Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:03:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  London, England, july 1st
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: London, England, july 1st  (Read 5686 times)
rebelhipi
Legend

You Dig What The Fuck I'm Saying, Homefuck''?!''

« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2022, 10:57:32 PM »

July 1st, 2022 - London, UK @ Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
Setlist: It’s So Easy, Mr. Brownstone, Chinese Democracy, Rumble/Welcome To The Jungle, Slither, Better, Estranged, Live And Let Die, Double Talkin’ Jive, Reckless Life, Rocket Queen, You Could Be Mine, I Wanna Be Your Dog, Absurd, Hard Skool, Civil War/Machine Gun (outro), Band Intros, Slash Solo/Sweet Child O' Mine (with Carrie Underwood), November Rain, Only Women Bleed (intro)/Knockin' On Heaven's Door, Nightrain

Encore: Blackbird/Patience, Paradise City (with Carrie Underwood)

Notes: Special guest appearance by Carrie Underwood on Sweet Child O' Mine and Paradise City.

/jarmo

You Could Be Mine was played?

Helsinki 06.07.06
Helsinki 05.06.10
Bangkok 28.02.17
Hämeenlinna 01.07.17
Berlin 03.06.18
Tallinn 16.07.18
Algés 04.06.22
Prague 18.06.22
Madrid 09.06.23

GN'R
AXLRIVERS
Headliner

« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2022, 01:52:11 AM »

I can 100 percent confirm YCBM was not played. That setlist is wrong.
sworrm
Rocker

« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2022, 01:52:53 AM »

So pleased I didn’t go , been every other time they’ve been here since 91 ! Ha, it’s nearly the same show ! Hope everyone enjoys the next one . I’m off to see Pearl Jam next week at Hyde park , they are playing short sets this tour ! We are getting old eh 🤷🏻‍♂️. No new Gnr music yet ? Still waiting for the right time ? Ha ! Aww I will always love em but ……… ❤️
GnRScouse
Rocker

« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2022, 06:08:34 AM »

Was a good gig, sound issues yes for the first few songs. Axl stopped song during Estranged to ask what a guy at the front in the middle was shouting (I was right at front just to the right). He then realised he was shouting about the sound being shit. You couldn't really hear Axl or Slash, bass was way too loud. But once they knew about it they fixed it and sound was great after that. I thought Axl sounded good. Was shorter than normal set but to be honest, due to the issues getting in meaning we were basically stood up for about 7 hours I don't think anyone minded. Here's to a good show tonight, wish I was going again.

"Nothing to bitch at today!"
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2022, 09:50:34 AM »

You Could Be Mine was played?

My mistake

Copied the wrong setlist  Embarrassed

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
AXLRIVERS
Headliner

« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2022, 10:41:05 AM »

GnR Scouse yeah take your point but our party all spent nearly 400 pound each on ticket, train,hotel. Looked forward for 3 years is it now? We all felt a bit stiffed at a reduced set/show in comparison to other shows and terrible sound issues mostly. I don't think they were totally sorted. I couldnt hear Richard until at least RQ. Axls mic was quiet. Whole sound was low. First gig in my life I've not had ringing in my ears afterwards.  The packed train on the way back to London hotel all felt the same. Look we had a good time, we made the most of it. Nonetheless, we were a bit stiffed however way you look at it. Can't blame the band for the sound but you'd think they would give us a bit of a bonus for the shit that went on outside. They must have been aware of the delays. Just my two cents.
jimi b
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #46 on: July 03, 2022, 11:37:53 AM »

I hope this is not against the rules Jamo. I was wondering if someone who purchased either the duff or slash Lipho would be able to sell me a photo copy of either one. I was devastated to miss out on them. Many thanks guys
martyngnr
Headliner

« Reply #47 on: July 03, 2022, 06:04:36 PM »

https://12ft.io/proxy?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.telegraph.co.uk%2Fmusic%2Fwhat-to-listen-to%2Fguns-n-roses-review-late-quiet-unpredictable-ever%2F%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR3-SAsPnLjbeZdGPWjbN0kHiyGfXF89qTDYBzRK7oa7ytZcV2sSsU-5vgI

Review of night one from the Telegraph.
Ian Winwood has always been one of the "LOLZ Axl was late" journalist types so the opening few paragraphs are no surprise.

"I read the internet......I know what's going on!"
shaundix
Opening Act

« Reply #48 on: July 04, 2022, 09:39:12 AM »

If anyone has a t-shirt from this gig - preferably the specific show date items - that they'd be willing to sell, please let me know.

All the merch stands had closed by the time I got into the venue.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: