Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:36:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  fred durst is not an asshole, he kicks fucking ass!
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: fred durst is not an asshole, he kicks fucking ass!  (Read 15703 times)
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« on: September 27, 2003, 04:33:22 AM »

i hate fred haters who slag him all the time, what the fuck has he done to deserve to be slagged so severely? what he talked shit about scott stapp?> shit lots of people dont like scott, maybe scott was being a prick we werent backstage we dont know what reallyhappened.

the thing that gets me is Fred speaks his mind, doesnt take bullshit, doesnt say the politically correct things, he is his own boss and his own man and people call him a dick or an asshole, but axl rose can do the same shit and he is so fuckin cool and awesome, dont get me wrong axl is my hero i love him way more than fred but give this shit a break! fred does the same shit actually a tamer version and doesnt deserve all this flack, fred cares for his fans,treats them with FREE concerts, so i dont see why everyone hates him i think he is a cool motherfucker myself.

so please someone give me an intelligent reason to why people hate fred, dont write "he isnt talented" thats bullshit he is very fuckin talented! so give me some REAL opinions and not just bullshit u have read

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
mortismurphy
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2003, 05:22:24 AM »

his music is quite simply atrociouse.
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2003, 05:43:33 AM »

You're a bit early for April Fools dude...........very funny though 'fred durst is not an asshole'..........hey i nearly believed you for a second hihi rofl rofl
Danny Top Hat
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2003, 06:26:31 AM »

Have you ever seen the start of the 'Rollin' video, when he talks to the camera for a sec?  That's why.

Also, everything Conny said.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2003, 06:27:17 AM by Danny Top Hat » Logged
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2003, 06:30:50 AM »

what song does fred rebel against his parents? just cause he is over 30 and rich or not as talented doesnt mean he doesnt go thru shit. just cause someone doesnt like his music doesnt mean he is an asshole or what have u

true bon jovi are probably cable of doing more but like jon said he is comfortable in the shoes he's in he knows what they do and how they do it, also he said if we chase something we arent we will always be a day late, i think axl should pay attention to that, if he is chasing a musical style he isnt he is never gonna be satisfied cause he will be a day late forever and we will never get it.

fred and limp bizkit are a band to me that u have to listen to and dig for what they are, u know their music isnt gonna change the world fuck i dont think thats their intentions, but it is great to work out to and i can relate to some of it.

look at korn jonathan davis has been writing the same childhood tortured shit for years and years but no one calls him an asshole, my question is what specific incident did fred to for everyone to hate him.

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2003, 06:41:10 AM »

what song does fred rebel against his parents? just cause he is over 30 and rich or not as talented doesnt mean he doesnt go thru shit. just cause someone doesnt like his music doesnt mean he is an asshole or what have u

true bon jovi are probably cable of doing more but like jon said he is comfortable in the shoes he's in he knows what they do and how they do it, also he said if we chase something we arent we will always be a day late, i think axl should pay attention to that, if he is chasing a musical style he isnt he is never gonna be satisfied cause he will be a day late forever and we will never get it.

fred and limp bizkit are a band to me that u have to listen to and dig for what they are, u know their music isnt gonna change the world fuck i dont think thats their intentions, but it is great to work out to and i can relate to some of it.

look at korn jonathan davis has been writing the same childhood tortured shit for years and years but no one calls him an asshole, my question is what specific incident did fred to for everyone to hate him.

Ok Jonathan Davis is an asshole to you happy now?Huh
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2003, 06:43:01 AM »

lmmfao! their u go stoned lol!  hey its music im sure u guys like bands that i hate and think are shit, so really its not cool to insult us morons if we like fred, their are alot worse bands out their

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2003, 06:49:44 AM »

lmmfao! their u go stoned lol!  hey its music im sure u guys like bands that i hate and think are shit, so really its not cool to insult us morons if we like fred, their are alot worse bands out their

I really can't think of anyone worse than Limp Bizkit in all honesty at least we both agree GN'R and Bon Jovi are class
RicO
Opening Act

The good the bad, im the guy with the gun

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2003, 06:51:34 AM »

Limp Bizkit have been my fav band since their first album came out called 3 doller bill. I think Fred is fucking Awsome, one million times better than Axl, so where has all this so called 'fred hateing' started? I can only come up with one explination and thats because they have become far to commercial for their own good. When 'rollen' got to number one in the U.K charts questions started to arise, and then the departure of wez just took the argument over board.
But yeah Limp B are fucking cool cheack out their new album 'Results may vary' and you will not be dissapointed.

I would also like to give a huge shout out to Mike Smith   YOU ROCK DUDE!

http://www.thestonedmaids.now.nu/ - Album coming out early next year titled 'Silent On The D'
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2003, 06:53:49 AM »

Limp Bizkit have been my fav band since their first album came out called 3 doller bill. I think Fred is fucking Awsome, one million times better than Axl, so where has all this so called 'fred hateing' started? I can only come up with one explination and thats because they have become far to commercial for their own good. When 'rollen' got to number one in the U.K charts questions started to arise, and then the departure of wez just took the argument over board.
But yeah Limp B are fucking cool cheack out their new album 'Results may vary' and you will not be dissapointed.

I would also like to give a huge shout out to Mike Smith   YOU ROCK DUDE!

Fred a million times better than Axl.................now i know it's April Fools
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2003, 06:55:59 AM »

hell yeah stoned maids and we both agree that skid row are the shit also! i just ordered "results may vary" fucking 9.99 on amazon.com, i couldnt pass that shit up plus a bonus dvd, shit thats a great price. if all cds were that cheap i wouldnt burn and steal!

trust me dude their are plenty of bands worse than limp bizkit, and remember wes quit, its not like fred kicked him out, so fred is an asshole and everyone hates him cause wes quit, so do alot of people feel that way about axl since the whole band fuckin quit?

of course im not gonna sit here and name everyband that is better or worse than limp bizkit, i dont have that much time. ive got chinese democracy to wait on by god! lol! just a joke, stop throwin them stones! rofl hihi hihi hihi

fred isnt in axl's league but he's not tryin to be, its a totally different league all together u just have to appreicate it for what it is
« Last Edit: September 27, 2003, 06:58:07 AM by D » Logged

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2003, 06:58:35 AM »

Good Charlotte there worse than Limp Bizkit wow i found a band
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2003, 07:08:02 AM »

dude i couldname 400 bands

rancid fucking suck
afi
fountains of way
most bands on mtv

dude give limp some credit they stole the show at the metallica mtv icon, they were the best band their, i think they even were better than metallica that night.

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2003, 07:13:54 AM »

dude i couldname 400 bands

rancid fucking suck
afi
fountains of way
most bands on mtv

dude give limp some credit they stole the show at the metallica mtv icon, they were the best band their, i think they even were better than metallica that night.

Hey the other competition was Sum 41, Korn, Avril Lavinge and btw Metallica were better than Bizkit that night..............and even if they did steal the show in yours eyes fucking what they stole the show with another bands songs............how about them stealing a show with some of their new material like 'Eat You Alive'..............more chance of Chinese Democracy coming out on monday
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2003, 07:45:28 AM »

they stole the show of the bands that played and yes i like limp's version of sanitarium better than metallica's. my opinion!  id rather hear eat u alive anyday over frantic and mike is doing a great job shit u cant even tell wes isnt in the band but then again wes is replaceable slash isnt big difference!

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2003, 10:10:25 AM »

A specific incident? Well, let me see...

What about Freddy boy ruining "Thank You"?

See, that's a perfect example of the whole integrity point. Jimmy Page could easily be dissed for collaborating with Fred, too. But you know why he got away with it? Cause he's Jimmy fuckin' Page, the man who invented Heavy Metal. He could piss into the audience and would still get away with it, cause unlike Fred Durst he already delivered. He opened minds, he inspired people, and to use that overused term, yes - he did change the world to a certain point cause that's exactly what good music does, change the fucking world.

Now I don't mean to come off arrogant here, but you might have heard about that little band called Led Zeppelin, have you? Now THAT is the point, that's what it's all about. Thirty years ago, these guys they had to take shit from the press, television and the establishment JUST SO FREDDY BOY CAN DO HIS THING TODAY! Without artists like Led Zep, Hendrix, The Beatles or The Doors, there would be no Bon Jovi, no Guns N' Roses and surely no Limp Bizkit. There wouldn't even be ROCK MUSIC as we know it.

And where is Freddy Boy in that beautiful tradition? Does he live up to it? Is he even trying? Does he continue the magic? Is he at least trying to? Does he add anything to music at all?

See, this guy was given a contract, an oppurtunity, a chance - wich is something you, me and thousands of other actually talented people might never get. He's in a position where he's got the money and the power to CREATE but all he's using it for is to jerk off and DESTROY. The spirit, the music - everything. He's a brick in the wall, my friend. If it was between his "music" and some bump on the street, I'd rather spend the 9,99 on the ladder.

In case you haven't already, you should seriously consider checking out Led Zeppelin or The Who (both bands Durst covered). Let me remind you of that GN'R quote: "A good song can be found anywhere. Do yourself a favour..." You know the rest. Now go and do yourself that favour. Get "Who's Next" and any Led Zep album prior to but including "Physical Graffiti". I don't think you know these albums already, cause if you would, you wouldn't even consider wiping your ass with Limp Bizkit albums.

Not that i'm looking for an argument or anything but i think Led Zep are overated i mean the talent is there but i just believe there music to be bland and overated i put them in the 'wrongfully legends' category with the likes of Nirvana and The Doors
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2003, 10:28:43 AM »

Not that i'm looking for an argument or anything but i think Led Zep are overated i mean the talent is there but i just believe there music to be bland and overated i put them in the 'wrongfully legends' category with the likes of Nirvana and The Doors

Blasphemy! Wink

Well, I think you're right about Nirvana. Legens is a big word, but I think if there are bands to fill it, it's bands like Led Zep and The Doors.

Just my view i mean i always believe Led Zep were talented i respect the hell out of Jimmy Page i just don't think they are that special i mean i don't even respect Nirvana i see no talent there just some washed up bum who got a bit of fame could not cope and killed his sorry ass
Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2003, 10:31:44 AM »

Limp Bizkit is not the best band in the world, but they are fuckin far away from being the worst, I enjoy their music and have bought their new album, I like it.
btw, John Otto is one helluva drummer!

of course there is no us and them, but them they do not think the same
Dot
Cute and sweet
Banned
Legend

please come back (to the band of hacks)

« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2003, 12:09:36 PM »

Just what we needed, another Fred Durst lover, man you are never gonna win the "Fred Durst is not an asshole" argument. Have you heard how low sales for "results may vary" have been?

Start waving good bye to Limp.

Rock N? Roll is the answer!!!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2003, 12:55:05 PM »

Bye Fred i'll miss you  Cry

Yeah right hihi..................good fuckin' ridance
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: