Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 09:07:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227805 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  the best damn message board period!!!! thanks Jarmo!
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: the best damn message board period!!!! thanks Jarmo!  (Read 7784 times)
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« on: September 28, 2003, 07:16:02 AM »

for months now ive sort of took this board for granted, that was however until i started visiting other message boards, the message board here at HTGTH is by far the most organized and best ran board on the net. ive visited many sites and their message boards are scattered like 1000 piece jigsaw puzzles.

this board has a very friendly enviroment i honestly fill acquanted with so many on this board and its like i could hang out with alot of people on this board and have a blast, ive been talkin in chat rooms posting on other boards etc but this message board has the most intimate feel of anything ive posted or chatted on

so thanks Jarmo, all the mods and everyone else who contribute in making this message board a huge part of my day and a stress reliever, a great activity that takes my mind off my problems and stress.

i give Jarmo,the mods and all the posters on this board a standing ovation, u guys rock! beer ok

D

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Laura
I'm not cute!!!
VIP

Swallow Choke And Die

« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2003, 01:02:42 PM »

ok we all know the board is wonderful and we all thank jarmo for it but how many of these threads must we have?

And It Breaks My Heart To Know The Only Reason You Are Here Now Is A Reminder Of What I'll Never Have...
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2003, 05:15:12 PM »

ok we all know the board is wonderful and we all thank jarmo for it but how many of these threads must we have?

yeah but if it was something negative their would be 50 posts, negativity rules to some people no offense SSS but if u dont like threads like this why click your mouse on it? just ignore it! Wow nice sentiments get backlashed again, unbelievable!

Laura
I'm not cute!!!
VIP

Swallow Choke And Die

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2003, 06:11:47 PM »

and when there are 50 negative threads about the same thing 49 of them get closed!
« Last Edit: September 28, 2003, 06:15:24 PM by SlashsSexySkater » Logged

And It Breaks My Heart To Know The Only Reason You Are Here Now Is A Reminder Of What I'll Never Have...
Danny Top Hat
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2003, 02:40:37 PM »

Nice sentiments and all, but:  Thank you, SSS!
Chris Misfit
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2003, 03:22:48 PM »

You wouldn't hang round with me for long, I'd rape you.

And the Mods ect do derseve alot of credit, but me mostly.
Thumper
Catwoman eh!
Legend

The wolf's clear, intelligent eyes brushed mine.

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2003, 04:41:23 PM »

Of all the times I wish I had the energy to dig up an old post about typos    Grin

loretian
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2003, 12:36:34 AM »

I hate to sound like I'm sucking up here, but I gotta agree with D and say thanks to jarmo and all the mods.  I ran my own message board (much, much smaller, of course) for a few years and my methods were somewhat different.  However, after being on HTGTH for awhile now, I'm completely sold on it.  It is the best damn message board I've ever visited.  There's still lots of shit, but it's relatively small compared to the good stuff, and that is uncommon for an internet message board.

So, thanks!

And this is the first time I've posted in a thread with such sentiment, or even been aware that one such as this existed.  So, forgive me please, for my gratitude.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2003, 04:12:56 AM »

yeah thanks loretian and  keep up the music u guys rock dude!

anyway isnt it ironic how a sweet lovely sentiment thread like this gets like a grand total of 8 responses where as a bashing, ugly,brutal i hate the mods thread about gnfr is up to 8 PAGES in one day? amazing!

i didnt see any pages like this either thats why i created my own, but thanks again everyone!

Laura
I'm not cute!!!
VIP

Swallow Choke And Die

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2003, 12:31:42 PM »

trust me there are many threads like this we get the sentiment... some people love the mods and jarmo and others hate us! meh what can u do... but ud understand my take on we have a lot of threads like this if u went thru the pages of the admin section and saw them all...

and then people wonder why we have "big heads" and are all "power hungry!" cause we just get so much praise!

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2003, 12:48:56 PM »

Thanks, glad you like it.  Smiley

Calm down Laura.  Tongue

After that 8+ page thread about us locking that thread in The Jungle, it's kinda nice to see that there are people who obviously like this place.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
WagMyDog
doesn't HATE big boobs
VIP

Tyr's hand...

« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2003, 01:52:21 PM »

Maybe we need like a sticky thread .. where people express their heartfelt gratitude for this Board.

You know, a place where the Board Crew can go to feel all warm and fuzzy inside ...

(It would also make situations like these NOT happen, where someone praising the Board is pissed on ... )

I mean, surely, everyone knows that the only reason we mod the Board is for the love of the members ...

No.
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2003, 08:03:25 PM »

You know, a place where the Board Crew can go to feel all warm and fuzzy inside ...

Isn't that what the room with all that bribe money in it's for?
WagMyDog
doesn't HATE big boobs
VIP

Tyr's hand...

« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2003, 02:21:42 AM »

Isn't that what the room with all that bribe money in it's for?

That's BRIBE money? REAL money?

Jarmo always told me that was monopoly money ...

No.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: