Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:30:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  GNN - GN'R News Network
| | |-+  Traci Guns posts on Metal Sludge...
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Traci Guns posts on Metal Sludge...  (Read 8509 times)
rawkr
Whip it... whip it good!
VIP

do what thou will shall be the whole of thy law

« on: October 14, 2003, 11:24:26 AM »

Apparently Traci Guns posted at the Metal Sludge gossip board recently under the user name "Satan's Chicken". I have no way of veryifying if it was actually him but the people at Sludge seem to think so. Anyway this is what he had to say about Axl:

"First time I met AXl,,, he was living with Izzys girlfriend jane. he was just a nice guy from Indiana I guess. Izzy would dress him up and take pictures of him and the both of them together trying to look like Hanoi or somethin i guess. AXl and I became friends over time. even after he moved in to my Moms pad i didnt know he had talent until a soundcheck at MADAME WONGS WEST ,,, where Poison LAGUNS and HOLLYWOOD ROSE were playin together. he checked his mic and, right there i knew this guy was an insane singer and not a Poseur. he joined LA GUNS a week later and then we did GnR about5 months after that. I always liked his Jamming voice as opposed to later on when he defined his voice,,, like on Live and let die,heavens door. he sings his own shit the best,,,,, fuck i hope he made a good record this time."

"AXL is actually not a prick. he has a legit chemical problem in his noodle, I never saw AXL get weird til the night before I decided to bail. He laid into me like I was a stranger. We got into it a couple of times right after that,,, nothing too bad......once we both got our record deals we talked on the phone once and once in person when he was recording vocals for under my wheels with Alice Cooper. Everything was cool. That was in 88. Havent talked to him or Izzy since  .........."

Funny, for a board that hates Axl and GN'R fans so much that most of the questions were Axl/GN'R related.  For those of you interested in checking the whole thread out its called "This Message Is For Satan's Chicken".  The link is:
http://pub133.ezboard.com/fmetalsludgegossipboard2000gossipboard
« Last Edit: October 14, 2003, 11:30:01 AM by rawkr » Logged

Beat me, bite me, treat me bad, untie me and I promise not to bite...too hard.
Thumper
Catwoman eh!
Legend

The wolf's clear, intelligent eyes brushed mine.

« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2003, 06:21:52 PM »

He's a brave man to post there.  Thanks rawkr!

fora
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2003, 04:41:03 AM »

his website is WWW.TRACIIGUNS.NET

He posts on the website forum as "Satan's Chicken"

L.A. GUNS website is www.laguns.net
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2003, 05:18:51 AM »

Sad that GNR's original guitarist hasn't spoken to Izzy and Axl is 15 years.............................

Quick! To the bandwagon!
chineseilusions
Sweet home Alabama
VIP

Now that's a llama

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2003, 08:29:57 PM »

Sad that GNR's original guitarist hasn't spoken to Izzy and Axl is 15 years.............................
Yes it is this means Axl and tracii havent spoken since I was born
Guns N Ballz
Rocker

Proud Member of the Butch Walker Mafia!

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2003, 04:21:17 PM »

I worked with a guy whose band toured with LA Guns. He told me it was kind a taboo thing to even mention Axl or GNR. He got brave once and brought it up and Tracii told him not to mention it again. haha . . .  I guess Izzy isn't the only one who has been driven to the brink by Axl!  Roll Eyes
gnrforever666
Headliner

You Could Be Mine!

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2003, 12:29:08 AM »

Tracii is satan's chicken. Tracii is a cool guy. I have talked to him on boards. He is probably right about Axl. I always thought Axl was right and especially on his view of Vince Neil.

GNRForever666
Jesus
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2003, 04:46:58 AM »

That is Tracii that posts under the name satanschciken on Sludge. The first night he posted on sludge someone asked him to prove it so he went to his website put something up with that persons name in it and told them to go check out his website. We all wound up checking his website out that night to make sure it was him and it was.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2003, 04:50:00 AM by Jesus » Logged

Long live GNR.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: