Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 07:20:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227700 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  GN'R On Tour!
| | |-+  Past tours (Moderators: Kiki, Sukie, Pandora)
| | | |-+  Rock in Rio Lisbon: May 30, '04
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rock in Rio Lisbon: May 30, '04  (Read 84391 times)
MeanBone
VIP

Portugal Rocks!

« Reply #80 on: March 01, 2004, 10:05:33 AM »

well, i'm planing on buying mine tomorrow or the day after, whenever i get a chance to go to Fnac. see ya here in Lisbon in May guys Smiley

Chinese Democracy!
Gunnershome
« Reply #81 on: March 01, 2004, 04:10:22 PM »

How nice Grin
Kiki
The Clog Lady
Legend

And for the finishing touch, God created the Dutch

« Reply #82 on: March 01, 2004, 04:18:44 PM »

For all of you who go to RIR4 and want to meet Gunners go to http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?board=4;action=display;threadid=10691 and let us know.

Unless your a hemmerhoid, get off my ass!
just_one
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #83 on: March 03, 2004, 11:51:58 AM »

peace peace i got my ticket right here in my fucking hand peace peace

the agony of looking to the ticket and see that there is still months away kills me  nervous and........well a confirmation by the band would be great 2 nervous
Cristina
Rocker

« Reply #84 on: March 04, 2004, 05:12:03 AM »

Got my ticket too! Smiley
tonya_ytzerman
tiger
Rocker

Her Most Evilness

« Reply #85 on: March 05, 2004, 05:12:47 AM »

22/f/Zurich (or, moslty. sladdi's hub... hehe)
it better don't rain, i don't have any money left for some roof to sleep under but wtf.... lookin forward to seein' ya all  Grin

[size=0]shiftless when i'm idle[/size]
Left_handed
Opening Act

« Reply #86 on: March 05, 2004, 09:18:15 AM »

i have my ticket to Grin
gueli
Headliner

Rock and Roll Dudes!!!

« Reply #87 on: March 06, 2004, 05:29:51 PM »

Got my Ticket too!! Count me in for the meeting!!! Rock on Dudes

This melody inside of me still searches for solution...
SlashFan
« Reply #88 on: March 09, 2004, 10:58:59 PM »

I don't know if anyone has seen this yet.

Guns n' Roses
World Stage May 30th.

The Rock in Rio-Lisbon Festival proudly announces the appearance of Guns N? Roses as headliners for the second night of the 5 day event. The GNR performance will take place on May 30, 2004. Considered one of the greatest rock front men of all time, Axl Rose has a long relationship with Rock in Rio, having performed at both the 1991 and 2001 Festivals. In 2001, over 200,000 music fans cheered the return of Guns N? Roses, hailing their performance as the best the Festival offered. After being away from the concert stage for 7 years, Axl took the opportunity to introduce the new line up of Guns N? Roses and gave the audience a memorable performance that lasted well over 2 hours. After the mesmerizing show, MTV?s Kurt Loder claimed it to be ??the return of Rock & Roll?. With their daring attitude, irreverent style and powerful stage presence, Axl Rose and Guns N? Roses are once again ready to amaze the Festival audience. The Guns N? Roses show promises to be the MUST SEE event of the Rock in Rio - Lisbon Festival. For Roberto Medina, founder of Rock in Rio, Axl?s ?strength and energy? are so unique, and a ?fundamental? addition to the Rock in Rio stage. Mr. Medina acknowledges that Guns N?; Roses support of the Event, and ability give the audience an astonishing concert performance time and time again is what Rock in Rio is all about. Mr. Medina has the utmost respect for the band and couldn?t be happier that they are once again participating. Rock In Rio takes place in Lisbon one week before the Euro 2004 Football Championships. One of Brazil?s greatest footballers, Ronaldinho, had the following to say: "I am glad to hear GNR has confirmed their participation at the Rock In Rio Lisbon. Axl's powerful performance during Rock in Rio 2001 was amazing. I saw him perform and energize an audience of more than 200,000 people; running on the stage from one side to the other and right into the middle of the crowd that was singing along with him, was unforgettable. Definitively one of my favorites acts of the Festival. Huge show" - Ronaldo Nazario de Lima Rock in Rio-Lisbon will be held on May 29 and 30 and June 04, 05 and 06, at Bela Vista Park in Lisbon. It will be five days full of enjoyments and emotion with a total of 70 attractions distributed by the World Stage (a Brazilian, a Portuguese and three world attractions per day), the Roots Tent (20 world music attractions), the Electro Tent (fifteen national and international DJs) and the "Better World Tent" (with speakers from all over the world). And when the music is over?Guns N?Roses will still be making a difference as the band will be sponsoring a child through the CHILDREACH PLAN , the designated charity of the ROCK IN RIO -LISBON FESTIVAL 2004. As Rock in Rio ? Lisbon and Guns N? Roses prove, music can help make a better world?.
kockstar99
« Reply #89 on: March 09, 2004, 11:00:41 PM »

i saw it once... i wonder what they will play?
badapple81
« Reply #90 on: March 09, 2004, 11:03:55 PM »

This info has been on the official site for ages now.
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #91 on: March 09, 2004, 11:18:00 PM »

Slash Rose, I merged your new thread with this existing topic. As previously mentioned, that info has been on the official site for a while.

Rockin' Rose
VIP

« Reply #92 on: March 13, 2004, 09:25:02 AM »

Just started thinkin' with this bombing in Madrid that what would be a better target for a suicide bomber than RIR4

This kinda gets me scared

Might be far-fetched but now a days who knows

Na Naa Naa Naa Na Naa Naa...
Kiki
The Clog Lady
Legend

« Reply #93 on: March 14, 2004, 02:34:35 PM »

For all you guys,  i dont even wanna think about another no-show from Axl..... nervous

I was so close to buy some tickets for me and my friends to Roskilde back in 2001.... Cry

edit: i moved this message from the Gunnersmeeting thread, that thread is only if you come to the meeting....

Cristina
Rocker

« Reply #94 on: March 17, 2004, 12:02:47 PM »

A little off-topic, but I guess people coming to Portugal for this might want to know...

For security reasons, apparently the Shengen agreement will be suspended during RIR and Euro 2004 - meaning, there will be border controls, even from people coming from other EU countries...
oralsex
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #95 on: March 18, 2004, 04:52:06 AM »

I said I think you know where you live...
hey guys, I am planning to head to Rock in Rio @ Lisbon 2004; I am a big fan of Guns and Roses, as I grew up with them. I am 27 and when I was 16 I went to their concert back in 1993 in Modena, Italy. Great Show.
By the way I know how Axl could cancel a show in a second so I wonder why any official confirmation is on the official site? I'd hate being stuck in the crowd for evanescene or whatelse...So could someone update me about this matter?
Thanks
erose
Legend

Live ?!'@ Like A Suicide

« Reply #96 on: March 18, 2004, 12:39:26 PM »

i got my ticket, but how the fuck can i buy my plane ticket and order a hotel room now that we don't know if they're comming... i might end up spending 1000 bucks on nothing because i'm not going to lisbon if gn'r aren't showing... if i don't hear anything very soon i'll have to buy plane ticket and a hotel room, but if they cancel after that and before i'm actually in lisbon i'll be pissed...

oh well, this is all very exciting i'd have to say Roll Eyes

what to do what to do???

victory or death

even if it costs ?9.50
Cornell
Nice to you
Legend

« Reply #97 on: March 18, 2004, 12:45:44 PM »

if i don't hear anything very soon i'll have to buy plane ticket and a hotel room, but if they cancel after that and before i'm actually in lisbon i'll be pissed...

Just like those of us in Philly were.  Wink

This is the reason why I will never travel to see GNR again.  no

I hope it works out for all of you with tickets!

Why don't you just....
miminaboo
Headliner

Un jour,OSense? montre un mouvement et dit c'est

« Reply #98 on: March 19, 2004, 10:22:44 AM »

I will go in Lisboa Grin with or without GNR  smoking
I knew the deal existing with this band and I accepted it  peace

Now, I'll visit a very nice town and have good time with my friends  beer
Kiki
The Clog Lady
Legend

« Reply #99 on: March 20, 2004, 05:15:38 AM »

That's the spirit!! I'm thinking the same as you bouhou.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: