Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 09:43:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227907 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  What's the latest with GNR? Are they working on a new album?
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: What's the latest with GNR? Are they working on a new album?  (Read 34763 times)
djcleaver
Rocker

deep waits...

« Reply #160 on: August 25, 2009, 02:16:28 PM »

I was thinking, you've been warned about this

But what about some kind of buy back your illegal gun program?  A deal between the band and the fans.

You know, IF there are any illegal items out there, the band could offer to buy those back with some kind of exclusive GNR something, like say backstage passes or a collector's piece.  You prove to the band you got it and if nothing leeks out on the net before the next release, everything happens including amnesty. 

your speaking  about the 06 oakland show? Or something like that? I'm at a loss as to what  you mean.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2009, 02:20:14 PM by djcleaver » Logged
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #161 on: August 25, 2009, 02:16:44 PM »

Say what?  Huh

GN'R rewarding people who stole from them in the first place?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #162 on: August 27, 2009, 01:44:58 PM »

I heard Chinese Democracy on the radio for the first time since December!

I heard it on XM Radio, and they even had a special and proper introduction for the song.  It was very exciting.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #163 on: August 27, 2009, 06:52:54 PM »

I heard it on XM Radio, and they even had a special and proper introduction for the song.  It was very exciting.
I heard "Better" on The Boneyard Sirius/XM yesterday driving to work.  It was quite cool, and again the first time in a LONG time.  I also heard Cane (the DJ) say he was going to play some new GNR off of Chinese Democracy a few weeks back but I didn't catch what song he played.  So apparently they are still playing it, just not too frequently.  In contrast, I think Octane has completely buried CD.  They played a handful of songs off it when it came out but they stopped that pretty quick.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #164 on: August 27, 2009, 08:10:18 PM »

I heard "Better" on The Boneyard Sirius/XM yesterday driving to work.  It was quite cool, and again the first time in a LONG time.  I also heard Cane (the DJ) say he was going to play some new GNR off of Chinese Democracy a few weeks back but I didn't catch what song he played.  So apparently they are still playing it, just not too frequently.  In contrast, I think Octane has completely buried CD.  They played a handful of songs off it when it came out but they stopped that pretty quick.

I last heard Better on Octane in December, around Christmastime.

I too, heard CD on THE BONEYARD.  I think Universal is starting to push this sonofabitch again.  They couldn't have remembered just out of the blue like that.  They being XM.
Jdog0830
Legend

Rocking and Rolling because I am young and free!!!

« Reply #165 on: August 27, 2009, 08:46:14 PM »

I last heard Better on Octane in December, around Christmastime.

I too, heard CD on THE BONEYARD.  I think Universal is starting to push this sonofabitch again.  They couldn't have remembered just out of the blue like that.  They being XM.
This must mean Axl is either making his move to tour or the radio people have grown a sense of taste either is fine with me ok

This also makes me believe the story HBK told us about the tour in Taiwan
« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 08:51:09 PM by Jdog0830 » Logged

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=59678.0

Just keep on moving on don't turn around or you'll lose it all
cineater
Legend

« Reply #166 on: August 27, 2009, 10:54:54 PM »

Say what?  Huh

GN'R rewarding people who stole from them in the first place?

/jarmo

Yeah, it's what the police do to keep illegal guns off the streets.  Seems wrong but it works.  And that way they know what's out there too.

I had to rethink the reward because you know if they went with backstage passes the whole house could be back there--lol  You know how we are.  Let me just say I don't have anything but I think the band is worried about it as are other bands. 

How about no leaks openly played on the net before a new cd hits the stores and everybody who sent in stuff gets a free download of a song that is not any of the cd's?  Nobody is really giving up their stuff, we just don't want it out there for the world before the band is ready to present it.  What do you think?

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #167 on: August 31, 2009, 07:56:10 PM »

Don't know if this is true or not, or what to believe.  I don't see anything from this guy to make it seem like he'd lie intentionally to benefit himself somehow.  Anyway, take it for what it is.

http://twitter.com/kgibs0n

http://twitpic.com/fek8b - Stopped in at GCStudios and was surprised to see GunsNRoses jamming out for a Line6 promo! Nice little mini concert
7:17 PM Aug 26th from TwitPic

Found this by the way via www.chinese-democracy.blogspot.com

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #168 on: August 31, 2009, 08:06:38 PM »

Don't know if this is true or not, or what to believe.  I don't see anything from this guy to make it seem like he'd lie intentionally to benefit himself somehow.  Anyway, take it for what it is.

http://twitpic.com/fek8b - Stopped in at GCStudios and was surprised to see GunsNRoses jamming out for a Line6 promo! Nice little mini concert

False.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
SMFS
Banned
Headliner

« Reply #169 on: September 01, 2009, 08:26:06 AM »

False.

/jarmo

Actually Dizzy's twitter mentioned this Line 6 party.

"Playing a Line 6 party tomorrow"
(6:22 AM Aug 26th from web )
http://twitter.com/DizzyReed

So, I wouldn't exactly call it false - more like it was probably just Dizzy, Richard and DJ (or some other combination of GN'R musicians).
Manets
Rocker

« Reply #170 on: September 01, 2009, 07:53:58 PM »

False.

/jarmo

Actually Dizzy's twitter mentioned this Line 6 party.

"Playing a Line 6 party tomorrow"
(6:22 AM Aug 26th from web )
http://twitter.com/DizzyReed

So, I wouldn't exactly call it false - more like it was probably just Dizzy, Richard and DJ (or some other combination of GN'R musicians).

Can someone clear things?
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #171 on: September 01, 2009, 08:13:31 PM »

Guns N' Roses didn't do any jamming like that person claims.

It's possible he saw Dizzy play though.

/jarmo

oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #172 on: September 01, 2009, 08:54:36 PM »

DizzyReed
@VIPER ROOM 2nite. Playing some new original songs w/Richard Fortus & other surprise Guest Stars. U Don't wanna miss this! Come & Rock!
7:27 PM Aug 29th from web
Manets
Rocker

« Reply #173 on: September 01, 2009, 09:05:43 PM »

DizzyReed
@VIPER ROOM 2nite. Playing some new original songs w/Richard Fortus & other surprise Guest Stars. U Don't wanna miss this! Come & Rock!
7:27 PM Aug 29th from web

I was wondering if this Guest Star would be Slash....but if isn't Slash, who it is?

Guns N' Roses didn't do any jamming like that person claims.

It's possible he saw Dizzy play though.

/jarmo

I don't think he would confound Dizzy with the whole Guns N' Roses.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #174 on: September 01, 2009, 09:32:46 PM »

I was wondering if this Guest Star would be Slash....but if isn't Slash, who it is?

I don't think there were any guests. His set was shorter than planned.

Maybe it was Dizzy and his band.

/jarmo

Manets
Rocker

« Reply #175 on: September 02, 2009, 12:38:50 PM »

/jarmo

He wouldn't confound Dizzy Reed and any other band with THE Guns N' Roses.... by the way, he would have seen if it wasn't Axl singing....well, who knows..
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #176 on: September 02, 2009, 01:57:38 PM »

/jarmo

He wouldn't confound Dizzy Reed and any other band with THE Guns N' Roses.... by the way, he would have seen if it wasn't Axl singing....well, who knows..

How do you know that this person knows exactly who is in GN'R?

The fact is, it was not Guns N' Roses.

/jarmo

SMFS
Banned
Headliner

« Reply #177 on: September 02, 2009, 02:24:54 PM »

/jarmo

/jarmo

Agreed.
It was definitely not Guns N' Roses.

It's still very interesting, no?
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #178 on: September 02, 2009, 05:03:08 PM »

/jarmo

/jarmo

Agreed.
It was definitely not Guns N' Roses.

It's still very interesting, no?

Not really?

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
axlssis
Rocker

Here Today...somewhat

« Reply #179 on: September 09, 2009, 10:51:22 PM »

no, it's not really all that interesting; seems it's just another case of someone who automatically thought if a gnr member was there, then it was a gnr show, and then they hurried and got on the internet and had to post this "news", only it wasn't really news at all.  if he was talking about dizzy's show at the viper room, well, that was widely known about, so doesn't seem like that would have been any kind of secret gnr show.

so what is really going on with gnr?Huh
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: