Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 06:59:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227925 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Bumblefoot New Album : Little Brother Is Watching
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bumblefoot New Album : Little Brother Is Watching  (Read 35194 times)
rebelhipi
Legend

You Dig What The Fuck I'm Saying, Homefuck''?!''

« on: January 29, 2015, 06:09:31 AM »

the title track is out!

https://www.yahoo.com/music/get-a-first-listen-to-bumblefoots-little-brother-109402234316.html

Fun track.

Not as goofy as previous Bumble solo stuff.

Again feel free to move this to the ex-gunners section. confused
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 06:23:56 AM by rebelhipi » Logged

Helsinki 06.07.06
Helsinki 05.06.10
Bangkok 28.02.17
Hämeenlinna 01.07.17
Berlin 03.06.18
Tallinn 16.07.18
Algés 04.06.22
Prague 18.06.22
Madrid 09.06.23

GN'R
sworrm
Rocker

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2015, 10:49:01 AM »

Sounds like poor mans green day
sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2015, 11:31:21 AM »

Title seems like a bit of a 'fuck you' to GNR fans.  Hey, why break up the theme?  ok
reayj2003
VIP

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2015, 12:51:13 PM »

What the hell is everyones problem. Ron is the most fan friendly member there is. And certainly the biggest talent! His guitar playing and backing vocals live are phenomenonal.

It's just shows how little it matters to you supposed fans who's actually in this band.
damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2015, 06:40:09 PM »

What the hell is everyones problem. Ron is the most fan friendly member there is. And certainly the biggest talent! His guitar playing and backing vocals live are phenomenonal.

It's just shows how little it matters to you supposed fans who's actually in this band.

That's your opinion.  I think he's a fake who wants attention.  I didn't buy his "oh my back is so messed up" routine during tour one bit.  IF it was really that bad, he didn't have to tour.  But he sure made everyone aware of how he was feeling and making it seem like he was doing such a noble thing by trying to play....and then grimacing every other minute on stage.   I also think there are times where he should just keep his mouth shut.  Axl gave him a great opportunity to flat out make money.  Ron knew what he was getting into.  Then, all he did was bitch and complain, and even now, still complaining, but yet using the GNR name to promote himself.

I think he loved the attention he got from being in GNR, but didn't and isn't respecting the person who gave him that opportunity.  Kinda like some other guitarist who used to be in the band.     

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2015, 06:42:21 PM »

I didn't buy his "oh my back is so messed up" routine during tour one bit.  IF it was really that bad, he didn't have to tour.  But he sure made everyone aware of how he was feeling and making it seem like he was doing such a noble thing by trying to play....and then grimacing every other minute on stage.

You think that was all a work?

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2015, 07:01:08 PM »

the title track is out!

https://www.yahoo.com/music/get-a-first-listen-to-bumblefoots-little-brother-109402234316.html

Fun track.

Not as goofy as previous Bumble solo stuff.

Again feel free to move this to the ex-gunners section. confused

Very Good

ok

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
draguns
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2015, 07:17:33 PM »

Not bad.  I like it.
damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2015, 10:18:28 PM »

I didn't buy his "oh my back is so messed up" routine during tour one bit.  IF it was really that bad, he didn't have to tour.  But he sure made everyone aware of how he was feeling and making it seem like he was doing such a noble thing by trying to play....and then grimacing every other minute on stage.

It's tough....as I understand nobody can truly judge somebody else's pain, but yes, I thought he was milking it. 

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2015, 10:55:58 PM »

It's tough....as I understand nobody can truly judge somebody else's pain, but yes, I thought he was milking it. 

I bet he milked it.

I also didnt care for his line about how when he started the boys in gnr were a bunch of bullies, until one day he had to get physical.  Ya right hahha
reayj2003
VIP

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2015, 01:05:31 PM »

I don't recall him ever bitching about Axl. In fact quite the opposite.
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2015, 01:10:06 PM »

I bet he milked it.

I also didnt care for his line about how when he started the boys in gnr were a bunch of bullies, until one day he had to get physical.  Ya right hahha

Im tired of listening to his nonsense as well and will not be supporting this release, in purchasing nor listening.

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
reayj2003
VIP

« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2015, 01:32:18 PM »

I'm at a loss. Since 2006 the guy has been the most accommodating member to the fans. He's been to every single meet and greet as far as I can tell, he's hung out with fans, organised jams & meet and greets. His passion on stage and attention to detail of place eg soloing the song of a particular place. "Oh Flower of Scotland" in Glasgow was incredible.

-He came over to Europe not long after CD was released and signed copies etc (Free of charge) - He has been instrumental in getting songs brought into the setlist ie Don't Cry, Estranged & Yesterdays.

It seems your crucifying him for telling the truth at points. Yes he appears to be to be emotionally spontaneous but I fail to see that being a bad thing.

But since your happy with GN'R seemingly being a revolving door of players I guess it's fine.  Huh
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2015, 01:55:46 PM »

He has been instrumental in getting songs brought into the setlist ie Don't Cry, Estranged & Yesterdays.

I'd like to ask you how it's thanks to him that all three songs were performed live?
Don't Cry I can see why. The others are a stretch to say the least.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2015, 02:01:26 PM »

His liner notes on his album should be interesting.   

He should be thanking Axl and the gnr universe for the opportunity to release an album and play as many solo gigs he has been doing   

Let's face it, who really heard of Ron before
JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2015, 02:15:46 PM »

He should be thanking Axl and the gnr universe for the opportunity to release an album and play as many solo gigs he has been doing   

Agreed. But other than him bringing those songs back in to the set ( I don't know how he knows or thinks  that)... Everything else Reajy said is very fair.

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
sofine11
Banned
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2015, 02:30:39 PM »

Agreed. But other than him bringing those songs back in to the set ( I don't know how he knows or thinks  that)... Everything else Reajy said is very fair.

I know a lot of people that are more rock-scene savy than I am, and I can tell you that to a man they had no fucking clue who "Bumblefoot" was prior to him joining GNR.

JAEBALL
Legend

« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2015, 02:44:19 PM »

I know a lot of people that are more rock-scene savy than I am, and I can tell you that to a man they had no fucking clue who "Bumblefoot" was prior to him joining GNR.

Oh for sure... I certainly never heard of him...so of course his career owes GNR forever.. but the guy is getting completely shit on now... and I have yet to really see what he has done that is so evil.

I think it's probably best for both parties to go their separate ways at this point... but he is no enemy of mine if he is indeed a "former member".

Axl Rose IS Skeletor
TheBaconman
Legend

« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2015, 02:50:45 PM »

Oh for sure... I certainly never heard of him...so of course his career owes GNR forever.. but the guy is getting completely shit on now... and I have yet to really see what he has done that is so evil.

I think it's probably best for both parties to go their separate ways at this point... but he is no enemy of mine if he is indeed a "former member".

Personally I was angers at the guy for taking the spot of my. Fav me member. Then even more a grey that he over dubbed some of his parts.  Then when I saw him live I really didn't like him when he came out with that little bee guitar and looked like a fool. Then I REALLy didn't like him when his quotes came out about how tough it was to tour with the band and they were bullies.   lost all respect for him there

I will give it to the guy though.  He nails the classic solos.   He is a great guitar player   

Sometimes everyone else isn't the problem.  It's you
Sosso
VIP

Your Pong is no match for my Ping!

« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2015, 02:57:47 PM »

Personally I was angers at the guy for taking the spot of my. Fav me member. Then even more a grey that he over dubbed some of his parts.  Then when I saw him live I really didn't like him when he came out with that little bee guitar and looked like a fool. Then I REALLy didn't like him when his quotes came out about how tough it was to tour with the band and they were bullies.   lost all respect for him there

I will give it to the guy though.  He nails the classic solos.   He is a great guitar player   

Sometimes everyone else isn't the problem.  It's you

He even said that about himself that he is a very difficult person

"?the key to that band's success was Axl because at that time his singing really connected with people on a social level." - Tracii Guns
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: