Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 11:21:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227908 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  2 exclusive pictures from Fashion show
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2 exclusive pictures from Fashion show  (Read 27036 times)
Lord Kayoss
VIP

I like GN'R

« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2007, 04:51:43 PM »

Why is Robin trying to be Slash?

What are you talking about?? Robin is being Robin.

I see some seemingly intended similarities there.

CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2007, 04:53:46 PM »

cool pics, love pitman on bass
Naupis
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2007, 04:57:35 PM »

I would say there is about a 100 percent chance Axl saw the beating he was taking in 02 about his and the bands personal appearances and has since mandated that they start looking something like a rock n' roll band. Robin and Axl were the worst offenders with the god awful jersey and goth looks, and I am happy they put a stop to them. I would take Robin as a Slash lookalike with the hat over the goth stuff any day of the week.
snakepipero
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2007, 05:02:33 PM »

Well, nobody can be Slash and I don't think Robin should be compared to slash, At least if he really wants to be respected and not taken as a joke. I liked Robin's look at 2001 Rock in Rio. He was a freaky, but his personality if he would stay on the same look nowadays he has more impact than he has tryn' to look a guns n' roses guitarist. But why the hell Richard Looks so similar to Izzy?
snakepipero
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2007, 05:05:03 PM »

and why the hell Pitman is playin' the bass? I can't imagine this with the old band (the real GUNS N' ROSES)
Lord Kayoss
VIP

I like GN'R

« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2007, 05:06:04 PM »

I like Robin. ?I actually prefer him over Slash at this point. ?But that image is very Slash-like, and it makes me wonder why.

EFISH
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2007, 05:08:25 PM »

I agree with AdZ, it's simply a hat and long hair.......some of you people   Roll Eyes.
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2007, 05:10:08 PM »

I agree with AdZ, it's simply a hat and long hair.......some of you people   Roll Eyes.

Oh shit!!! Robin's wearing a hat, what will come next?
Lord Kayoss
VIP

I like GN'R

« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2007, 05:15:01 PM »

I agree with AdZ, it's simply a hat and long hair.......some of you people? ?Roll Eyes.

To look at the image and say it is asinine to think of Slash is close-minded.  Just look at it.  It may not be intentional, but the similarities are there.

Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2007, 05:18:21 PM »

To look at the image and say it is asinine to think of Slash is close-minded.  Just look at it.  It may not be intentional, but the similarities are there.

he plays guitar, he has long hair, and god forbid a hat
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2007, 05:19:20 PM »

I agree with AdZ, it's simply a hat and long hair.......some of you people? ?Roll Eyes.

To look at the image and say it is asinine to think of Slash is close-minded. ?Just look at it. ?It may not be intentional, but the similarities are there.

what ?
if you are talking about the pose (i cant believed im trying to understand that) check the videos and live performance, he does that all the time

check my TWAT video, long solo, full of it

it's just how guitar players do. no big deal.

Lord Kayoss
VIP

I like GN'R

« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2007, 05:32:36 PM »

To look at the image and say it is asinine to think of Slash is close-minded. ?Just look at it. ?It may not be intentional, but the similarities are there.

what ?
if you are talking about the pose (i cant believed im trying to understand that) check the videos and live performance, he does that all the time

I?ve seen multiple live performances, but never have I seen a pic (or video) of him and thought:? ?Whoa, he looks like Slash right there.?

You?re right.? It?s no big deal.? Just something I find interesting.? I?m not insulting Robin, not trying to destroy his legacy (everyone has to have a legacy these days), not criticizing his guitar-style or disrespecting his????faithful fans.? Just saying that in this one instance, this one pose, this one get-up he?s wearing, this one pic ? he reminds me of Slash.? That?s all.

Carry on.

tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2007, 05:34:05 PM »

what ?

I?ve seen multiple live performances, but never have I seen a pic (or video) of him and thought:  ?Whoa, he looks like Slash right there.?

You?re right.  It?s no big deal.  Just something I find interesting.  I?m not insulting Robin, not trying to destroy his legacy (everyone has to have a legacy these days), not criticizing his guitar-style or disrespecting his????faithful fans.  Just saying that in this one instance, this one pose, this one get-up he?s wearing, this one pic ? he reminds me of Slash.  That?s all.

Carry on.

If its anyone that he reminds me of, its Jim Morrison. Definately not Slash.
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2007, 05:44:55 PM »

Are you serious Slash?! I never saw slash with a six inch beard... He's being him self, no one else...

I dobut Axl put any mandates on Robin or anyone else btw.... I do like both of their looks nowadays, better than 02... But if axl ever had a problem with the way anyone looked he woulda said something b4 hand!

Thanks for the pics too!!
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2007, 05:45:05 PM »

what ?

I’ve seen multiple live performances, but never have I seen a pic (or video) of him and thought:? “Whoa, he looks like Slash right there.”

You’re right.? It’s no big deal.? Just something I find interesting.? I’m not insulting Robin, not trying to destroy his legacy (everyone has to have a legacy these days), not criticizing his guitar-style or disrespecting his…………faithful fans.? Just saying that in this one instance, this one pose, this one get-up he’s wearing, this one pic – he reminds me of Slash.? That’s all.

Carry on.

all right, i can see that

but overall we know robin, we've seen him live a lot, and we know he is not anyone else

but i guess he'll be proud to remind people of The Greatest Guitar Player Ever Wink

RnT
Legend

Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future.

« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2007, 06:13:31 PM »

Oh shit!!! Robin's wearing a hat, what will come next?

he will play with a les paul

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2007, 06:29:44 PM »

and why the hell Pitman is playin' the bass? I can't imagine this with the old band (the real GUNS N' ROSES)

Fucking hell.

The old band had drummers filling in for Steven on several occasions. Fred Coury and Don Henley. Then he was replaced.

The old band had a bass player named Haggis fill in for Duff when he got married.

The old band replaced Izzy with Gilby and kept going.

No, you can't imagine the old band doing that...  Roll Eyes

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
EFISH
« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2007, 06:30:44 PM »

Hell, we even had Sebastian Bach replace Axl once!  Grin
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2007, 06:37:56 PM »

Mother Goose is GOD !!!

pitman Rulez, amazing Pic's. Thankz

HBK *

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
mega_music
VIP

Chinese Democracy Is Coming Some Day!!!

« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2007, 06:39:45 PM »

Pitman Spoting!!!! and now there is proof!!!
Thanks for sharing the pictures with us on the board. I think some of you guys need to realize the current guys are not at all trying to look like the old band. They all have their own unique image and they show it. This band has so much more to offer than the old lineup. I thought some of you realized that after 2006. If all some of you are going to do is compare this to the old lineup you should just stick appetite back into your cd player because you are going to miss out on some very special things in 2007.

Chinese Democracy is Coming Someday
-Trevor-
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: