Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 05:08:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227908 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Adler cancels show at the Whisky (was: Adler in)
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Adler cancels show at the Whisky (was: Adler in)  (Read 35758 times)
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #160 on: March 28, 2016, 04:40:17 PM »

If he is "back in the band" i would imagine it is in a guest spot capacity, since the only semi confirmation we have a line up clearly shows Franks signature on the drum head.

I don't doubt the report, but I doubt this is a long term thing. They could use Vegas to highlight Stephen and Izzy potentially to get the AFD 5 onstage together for the first time since Farm Aid then roll right into the lineup from the drum head long term. I don't think you will see Stephen at every show of the Summer Tour.
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #161 on: March 28, 2016, 08:38:08 PM »

If he is "back in the band" i would imagine it is in a guest spot capacity, since the only semi confirmation we have a line up clearly shows Franks signature on the drum head.

I don't doubt the report, but I doubt this is a long term thing. They could use Vegas to highlight Stephen and Izzy potentially to get the AFD 5 onstage together for the first time since Farm Aid then roll right into the lineup from the drum head long term. I don't think you will see Stephen at every show of the Summer Tour.

See my thinking is the opposite almost.  I can't see Steven guesting on any songs until the machine is rolling so to speak. This lineup hasn't played together yet, I could see him guesting on a song or two down the line, I'd be surprised to see him at the Vegas shows or at Coachella.
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #162 on: March 28, 2016, 08:39:32 PM »

And Well...

WELCOME STEVEN

smoking

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
C0ma
Legend

« Reply #163 on: March 28, 2016, 08:40:30 PM »

See my thinking is the opposite almost.  I can't see Steven guesting on any songs until the machine is rolling so to speak. This lineup hasn't played together yet, I could see him guesting on a song or two down the line, I'd be surprised to see him at the Vegas shows or at Coachella.

I see your logic... I think we are of the same mind that this could be a one off, and Steven isn't going to be traveling from city to city with them our only difference of opinion is when.
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #164 on: March 29, 2016, 12:31:52 AM »

I see your logic... I think we are of the same mind that this could be a one off, and Steven isn't going to be traveling from city to city with them our only difference of opinion is when.

Yeah totally agree. It will be interesting to see when he turns up.   It does seem that he is somewhat involved at this point.  Like I've said in other threads if he was definitely being left out completely I could not imagine him being quiet about it this long.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #165 on: March 29, 2016, 12:35:58 AM »

Yeah totally agree. It will be interesting to see when he turns up.   It does seem that he is somewhat involved at this point.  Like I've said in other threads if he was definitely being left out completely I could not imagine him being quiet about it this long.
Also if he were not involved in some capacity i don't think he would be being so supportive. He's retweeting, resharing on instagram and facebook etc. If he wasn't involved in some capacity why would he bother or care?
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: