Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 04:12:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227926 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Your GN'R dreams - If you've had one, post it here
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 24 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Your GN'R dreams - If you've had one, post it here  (Read 82252 times)
DarkFairy
VIP

« Reply #380 on: March 21, 2007, 11:18:45 AM »

I've had many, most of which I can't even remember but one was me going to the local record shop to get CD, bought it and when I looked behind it for the list of songs there were 3 f---ing songs on the damn thing! rant I was pissed off as all hell! And very happy (for once)  to wake up and realize CD hadn't come yet.

Helsinki 05.07.2006. Helsinki 05.06.2010. Hämeenlinna 01.07.2017. 🔜 London 29.05.2020
shadyklyde
Rocker

« Reply #381 on: April 05, 2007, 08:42:30 AM »

so last night i had a dream, i was hanging with axl and some of the original line up (duff, slash) and i was hangning backstage with them and all that. and before long i realized i was buckethead, and i was trying to figure out how to play gutair, which i could not do,? hihi before too long fights erupted between some of the bands memebers (axl and some of the old lineup) then after that i do not remember much about that part. then i was at his house. and i got to help him find his key to his house that he stashed somewhere outside. and then i got bold and asked the cd question. he got very angry and told me it was never coming out, that he never wanted to do the cd in the first place and that the record company was forcing him to do it. the leaks were only to make it seem that he was actually trying to come out with something new.

just thought id share ya know. hope theres no negative comments. just a fun dream to talk about.

overall a good dream. luckily it was only a dream.

heres to chinese democracy! ok
gunns1
Legend

I am the Soul Monster of HTGTH

« Reply #382 on: April 05, 2007, 08:44:26 AM »

Wow, THANKS FOR THE NEWS UPDATE,

No CD SAYS CRACKEDVENOM,

PEOPLE PANIC,

If he Dreams Next of nuclear bombs detonating  across the world,

The worlds going to come to an end,
and we will have to live on another planet, where warchild can show us around!    Shocked

'Awesome! The due is a sick guitar player!!! He's the real deal... and you don't come by the real deal very often.
shadyklyde
Rocker

« Reply #383 on: April 05, 2007, 08:46:09 AM »

yay! your an asshole! good for you!
ChrisPittman
Banned
Rocker

There Was a Time

« Reply #384 on: April 05, 2007, 08:47:47 AM »

Wow, THANKS FOR THE NEWS UPDATE,

No CD SAYS CRACKEDVENOM,

PEOPLE PANIC,

If he Dreams Next of nuclear bombs detonating? across the world,

The worlds going to come to an end,
and we will have to live on another planet, where warchild can show us around!? ? Shocked

And the gobshite fan award of 2007 goes to....this guy!!!!!!!!!!!

June 6th 06 @ RDS, Dublin, Ireland
July 29th 06 @ Wembley Arena, London, England
NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #385 on: April 05, 2007, 08:48:18 AM »

Come on Gunns1, the guy is just willing to share something funny he dreamed about Smiley

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
gunns1
Legend

« Reply #386 on: April 05, 2007, 08:49:58 AM »

he never wanted to do the cd in the first place and that the record company was forcing him to do it. the leaks were only to make it seem that he was actually trying to come out with something new

So he invented completely new songs, some epic, just so it looks like hes making an album, just for the fun of it,

and if its a joke ? then I can find 10 00000 ones better at jokes.com that are actually funny,
and not some dog drybal found underneath my shoe...

'Awesome! The due is a sick guitar player!!! He's the real deal... and you don't come by the real deal very often.
shadyklyde
Rocker

« Reply #387 on: April 05, 2007, 08:52:07 AM »

it was a dream, and your making it out to be like i said "oh so i know some guy who knows another guy who was talking to axl"

no. it was a dream. thats all. stop looking so far into it dude.

A

DREAM.

one of those fake things that comes around when you sleep at night. you do have those dont you...
this is why i dont post around here. because of stupid people like you who tend to be negative all the time. thanks man.
gunns1
Legend

« Reply #388 on: April 05, 2007, 08:53:31 AM »

I have dreams all the time,

but this is a forum where actual interesting stuff gets posted, and hopefully some true , up to date news,

not some pointless threads that clog up the forum like a toilet in india, come on,

if everyone posted their dreams on this forum, if would be 1000000s of pages long,

catch me?

shadyklyde
Rocker

« Reply #389 on: April 05, 2007, 08:56:00 AM »

because this board doesnt ever have pointless topics everyday...
maynard
« Reply #390 on: April 05, 2007, 09:02:52 AM »

All these pointless threads could be avoided: NEWS.
Elrothiel
« Reply #391 on: April 05, 2007, 11:14:47 AM »

WOAH!! Calm down people! This is a dream thread, its not a million pages long, and people have posted their dreams here. Yes its pointless, but who cares!!? A lot of things in life are pointless... like... listening to music. Is that efficient? No. BUT.. does it make you happy? YES!! Can this thread be entertaining? YES!!

I'd rather live in a totally pointless world where everything made me happy than live in a business-like efficiency-only policy world where NOTHING makes me happy.

Sure... CrackedVenom's dream wasn't exactly happy-making, but the fact its just a DREAM is happy-making...

LIGHTEN THE FUCK UP PEOPLE!! Don't be such killjoys... life's short, bloody enjoy it!!
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #392 on: May 03, 2007, 11:33:00 AM »

I just rememberd that i for some reason had Chinese Democracy (the whole album) on my itunes and i thought "i'm gonna listen to it one song at a time, no small sneak peaks" the first song were CD it sounded kinda as it was leaked.. don't remember any other parts then the 7 sec clip and intro that have leaked.. the next song i heard were madagascar.. it was somewhat changed but i only remember some pitman (or maybe dizzy) effect that stood out from the leak.. then i don't remember hearing any other songs.. rhiad i think was like the tenth song (#7-10 maybe) on the tracklist.. "if the world" i remember seeing on the tracklist (all i saw was itunes but u know what i mean, i didn't see the back on the album) i was so pmped up in the dream hihi that's mostly it.. i remember that there were another song with like maybe 4-6 words in the title (but it wasn't twat)

that's all i remember now
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

« Reply #393 on: May 20, 2007, 12:42:26 PM »

I've had a dream once again hihi'

I think i met dizzy and was asking him about him and pitman.. he said that when pitman came pitman handled all the sound effects and stuff like that and dizzy played all piano and that's all he wanted to do.. play the piano.. i thought that made sense but then i rememberd that dizzy plays bongo drums too and i was confused and dizzy was all gone rofl
CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #394 on: June 30, 2007, 11:05:12 AM »

i had a dream last night.. it was so cool and emotional.. ok it was with Velvet Revolver.. but it was about they almost breaking up.. here comes kind of how it was (for soem reason dave wasn?'t in the dream at all hihi)

for some reason they played like a personal show just for me.. btu sometimes i was playing with them confused so we were supposed to play "do it for the kids" and scott wasn't onstage.. he was backstage and matt ran back.. then slash me and duff jammed a little then slash went back i think.. so it was just duff and me.. and we had the best talk ever now we weren't onstage we were sitting in my sofa, and he got tears in his eyes about personal stuff and with VR saying that they didn't know how long it could continue like this and shit with scott and matt being a dicks in some way don't know if he (scott) was on drugs in the dream.. then i asked some random questions.. then when we had talked about that we talked about old gnr songs and Duff the man himself taught me some song on the bass both old GNR and VR.. woah that would've been cool if it happend for real.. well after we had played bass 2gether i woke up because my sisters kid started crying

damn dreams are weird and i always dream about them.. this aint no VR supporting or hating dream.. and has a little about gnr.. so no need to delete it hihi anyway damn i love duff.. gotta go and play some bass later
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #395 on: July 31, 2007, 07:31:25 AM »

I had a GNR dream last night, or this morning I should say.  I was at some live event, for MTV or something.  I think it was like a TLR kind of thing but a much larger stadium-like crowd.  I got word that something special was gonna happen and sure enough after the first video they played they broke into "Paradise City".  (I wake up to AFD every morning so I'm sure that song was probably playing in the background, hence no "new" song.)  During the performance there was like this rotating billboard type thing promoting Chinese Democracy and directing you to a website for more information.  I think there were also markings of UYI I and II on the billboard, so they covered the whole gamut.  Chinese Democracy was coming though, I was quite excited.  And then I woke up and "My Michelle" was playing.  It was only a dream.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #396 on: July 31, 2007, 08:39:34 AM »

haha cool man  ok

I had a dream a couple of nights ago and in it i was talking to i think it was fortus.. he said that everything about the album was ready.. just that the record company wanted 15 songs and the band only had 13 so that was what the latest delay was all about hihi
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #397 on: August 31, 2007, 08:05:05 AM »

Sort of GNR Related - I had a dream last night Scott Weiland played Roger Federer in tennis at the US Open and came  within 1 serve of beating him, then fell apart. Odd, I know....

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #398 on: August 31, 2007, 08:13:45 AM »

Sort of GNR Related - I had a dream last night Scott Weiland played Roger Federer in tennis at the US Open and came? within 1 serve of beating him, then fell apart. Odd, I know....
That is very odd.  Maybe it's time for Scott to switch professions.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #399 on: September 04, 2007, 12:35:26 PM »

Sort of GNR Related - I had a dream last night Scott Weiland played Roger Federer in tennis at the US Open and came  within 1 serve of beating him, then fell apart. Odd, I know....

Fell apart?  You mean he Fell to Pieces?  (insert guitar solo here)

On topic, yep, I had a very vivid GNR dream the other night.  I was going to meet some friends at a GNR show, but the deal was that it was being held in a middle school auditorium/lunch room.  Ya know, one of those lunch rooms with a stage.  hihi  Axl and the guys were very cool and gave it their all for the couple hundred people in the crowd.   

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 24 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: