Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 01:48:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227913 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Trent fucking with us again?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Trent fucking with us again?  (Read 20338 times)
VolcomStone
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #80 on: February 13, 2007, 07:15:00 PM »

this message is regarding any speculation/rumors concerning a nin/gn'r or nin/axl collaboration in any way, shape, or form:

i would stop listening to nin if trent allowed axl in the studio with him.  and nin is my favorite band.  so why would this collaboration never come to fruition?  well... trent either hates axl or merely finds him ridiculously clownish (or both).  trent also dislikes gn'r and considers the bandmembers (primarily robin) in it merely for the money.  according to trent, robin has changed a lot since he first hired him in the early nineties.  trent is very picky about who appears on the records with him.  nin is an alternative band and trent is into alternative, cutting-edge music.  could you honestly imagine listening to "year zero", probably hearing trent singing serious, introspective lyrics over a kickass synth or guitar line, and then having axl fucking rose join in howling some raspy nonsense?  i could only see that if trent wanted to send a big "fuck you" to his fans.  the guest vocalist on the record is saul williams - he provides background vocals on a couple tracks.  so put this talk to rest.  this collaboration will never, ever, ever happen in a million years.

I agree it will never happen, Axl wouldn't appear on a B level groups album.

It looks like BH but not Axl in the pic.

wow... you're right.  axl has wayyy too much artistic integrity to appear on a highly anticipated album that is being released by an artist who he's idolized since the early nineties.  axl is a true artist.  he's released so much high-quality, relevant music it's mind-boggling!

meh... axl's a rucking clown

If you wake up at a different time, in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #81 on: February 13, 2007, 07:17:09 PM »

That trent picture with buckethead was taken BEFORE that Axl with fans picture.

Oh really?  Embarrassed hihi

When was the Axlpic taken... When was the NIN photo posted??
CAFC Nick
VIP

I don't know just what I should do...

« Reply #82 on: February 13, 2007, 07:19:34 PM »

The Axl pic was taken shortly before the tour started, maybe Feburary or so.

The Trent pic is from 2005 I'm certain of it.
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #83 on: February 13, 2007, 07:22:36 PM »

Well there goes you theroy  Grin

NIN pic: 3-16-06
Danny
VIP

I fucked your llama!

« Reply #84 on: February 13, 2007, 07:23:05 PM »

I for one would be very dissappointed in Axl if he was working with Trent. ?Trent is a piece of crap. ?He spends years and years on music and projects that never see the light of day keeping his fans waiting. ?Then, he switches the line-up of his band constantly giving his fans nobody to get behind. ?He's a loner with no friends who writes songs about people whom he used to be very close to. ?What a piece of crap Trent is. ?Oh, wait a second.

Actually, I have been a NIN fan almost as long as I've been a GNR fan. ?I've always liked Axl and GNR alot more then Trent & Co, though. ?But it's weird. ?I'm actually looking more forward to Year Zero coming out than I am Chinese Democracy. ?Maybe it's because I've sub-conceiously convincedmyself that CD isn't coming out any time soon anyway, so what's the point in looking forward to it.

Thousands of GNR fans have died waiting for Chinese Democracy to be released.

www.wonderfulworldofdanny.com
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #85 on: February 13, 2007, 07:24:20 PM »

I for one would be very dissappointed in Axl if he was working with Trent. ?Trent is a piece of crap. ?He spends years and years on music and projects that never see the light of day keeping his fans waiting. ?Then, he switches the line-up of his band constantly giving his fans nobody to get behind. ?He's a loner with no friends who writes songs about people whom he used to be very close to. ?What a piece of crap Trent is. ?Oh, wait a second.

Actually, I have been a NIN fan almost as long as I've been a GNR fan. ?I've always liked Axl and GNR alot more then Trent & Co, though. ?But it's weird. ?I'm actually looking more forward to Year Zero coming out than I am Chinese Democracy. ?Maybe it's because I've sub-conceiously convincedmyself that CD isn't coming out any time soon anyway, so what's the point in looking forward to it.

See whats goin on here axl  no

Release the album before you lose more faithfuls  crying
CAFC Nick
VIP

« Reply #86 on: February 13, 2007, 07:26:29 PM »

Well there goes you theroy  Grin

Damn  hihi

But seriously...theres no way thats the same picture.
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #87 on: February 13, 2007, 07:29:11 PM »

Well there goes you theroy? Grin

Damn? hihi

But seriously...theres no way thats the same picture.

haha you already had your chance buddy  Tongue

I'm usually one for always sayin bull shit to this kinda thing... But its to much of a coincidence
GeraldFord
« Reply #88 on: February 13, 2007, 07:48:07 PM »

this message is regarding any speculation/rumors concerning a nin/gn'r or nin/axl collaboration in any way, shape, or form:

i would stop listening to nin if trent allowed axl in the studio with him.? and nin is my favorite band.? so why would this collaboration never come to fruition?? well... trent either hates axl or merely finds him ridiculously clownish (or both).? trent also dislikes gn'r and considers the bandmembers (primarily robin) in it merely for the money.? according to trent, robin has changed a lot since he first hired him in the early nineties.? trent is very picky about who appears on the records with him.? nin is an alternative band and trent is into alternative, cutting-edge music.? could you honestly imagine listening to "year zero", probably hearing trent singing serious, introspective lyrics over a kickass synth or guitar line, and then having axl fucking rose join in howling some raspy nonsense?? i could only see that if trent wanted to send a big "fuck you" to his fans.? the guest vocalist on the record is saul williams - he provides background vocals on a couple tracks.? so put this talk to rest.? this collaboration will never, ever, ever happen in a million years.

The word "Alternative" is like sooooo 1992.

And nowhere, at least as far as I have read, has Trent ragged on Robin as being in GN'R for the money.

Why are you even on this board? I hope Jarmo bans your poser ass.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2007, 07:50:33 PM by GeraldFord » Logged
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #89 on: February 13, 2007, 07:50:58 PM »

i would stop listening to nin if trent allowed axl in the studio with him.? and nin is my favorite band.? so why would this collaboration never come to fruition?? well... trent either hates axl or merely finds him ridiculously clownish (or both).? trent also dislikes gn'r and considers the bandmembers (primarily robin) in it merely for the money.? according to trent, robin has changed a lot since he first hired him in the early nineties.? trent is very picky about who appears on the records with him.? nin is an alternative band and trent is into alternative, cutting-edge music.? could you honestly imagine listening to "year zero", probably hearing trent singing serious, introspective lyrics over a kickass synth or guitar line, and then having axl fucking rose join in howling some raspy nonsense?? i could only see that if trent wanted to send a big "fuck you" to his fans.? the guest vocalist on the record is saul williams - he provides background vocals on a couple tracks.? so put this talk to rest.? this collaboration will never, ever, ever happen in a million years.

And nowhere, at least as far as I have read, has Trent ragged on Robin as being in GN'R for the money.

When talking about the new NIN guitarist Trent said something along the lines of: " Robin is to busy hangin out with Axl, so he can pay for his house..."

I'm to lazy to find it tho
CAFC Nick
VIP

« Reply #90 on: February 13, 2007, 08:09:50 PM »

So wait, does Trent hate Axl or what cos I just found this on Ultimate-guitar:

Talking about the new album:

Reznor said that most of the album was recorded "in hotel rooms around the world on laptops," with very few musicians beside himself and "maybe some surprise vocalists that pop up here and there."

Source: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/upcoming_releases/nine_inch_nails_album_track_listing.html
« Last Edit: February 13, 2007, 08:22:59 PM by CAFC Nick » Logged
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #91 on: February 13, 2007, 08:19:42 PM »

^ some hardcore NIN fan a few pages ago it was saul williams... i'm gueesin thats right
CAFC Nick
VIP

« Reply #92 on: February 13, 2007, 08:23:17 PM »

^ some hardcore NIN fan a few pages ago it was saul williams... i'm gueesin thats right

Ah rite, was worth a shot anyway  ok
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #93 on: February 13, 2007, 08:58:41 PM »

i would stop listening to nin if trent allowed axl in the studio with him.  and nin is my favorite band.  so why would this collaboration never come to fruition?  well... trent either hates axl or merely finds him ridiculously clownish (or both).  trent also dislikes gn'r and considers the bandmembers (primarily robin) in it merely for the money.  according to trent, robin has changed a lot since he first hired him in the early nineties.  trent is very picky about who appears on the records with him.  nin is an alternative band and trent is into alternative, cutting-edge music.  could you honestly imagine listening to "year zero", probably hearing trent singing serious, introspective lyrics over a kickass synth or guitar line, and then having axl fucking rose join in howling some raspy nonsense?  i could only see that if trent wanted to send a big "fuck you" to his fans.  the guest vocalist on the record is saul williams - he provides background vocals on a couple tracks.  so put this talk to rest.  this collaboration will never, ever, ever happen in a million years.

When talking about the new NIN guitarist Trent said something along the lines of: " Robin is to busy hangin out with Axl, so he can pay for his house..."

I'm to lazy to find it tho

I remember that quote as well. Everyone is buying into this too much. This is the exact reason why he pulls this shit is so the GnR online community gets in a cluster fuck trying to figure it out.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #94 on: February 13, 2007, 09:28:59 PM »

Agreed... I think the reason he does all this tomfoolery with the pictures and stuff, is because he's interested in the whole project... He knows what Robin bright to the table
bigbri
VIP

"I come in peace."

« Reply #95 on: February 13, 2007, 09:30:28 PM »

I've never liked NIN, but he's got us talking, I'll give him that. For his sake, let's hope he cares as much about his own product as GNR's.

GeraldFord
« Reply #96 on: February 13, 2007, 09:54:34 PM »

Look! More Clues!

1. hyperpower!- One word with the letter R and O and E. 3/4 of ROSE!
2. the beginning of the end- Has the word "the" just like "Welcome to the Jungle."
3. survivalism- Trent is saying Axl is a survivor!
4. the good soldier- Axl once called Tommy "General Tommy Stinson"!
5. vessel- A reference to "Madagascar," since Axl says he is lost out at sea!
6. me, i'm not- Trent is saying he is not anti Nu-GN'R!
7. capital g- "g" as in "Guns N' Roses"!
8. my violent heart- Violent like a gun, and heartfelt like a rose.
9. the warning- the first three letters in "warning" stand for W. Axl Rose
10. god given- The first word is "god" as in "oh my God!"
11. meet your master- Master, as in "Master of Puppets." Remember Metallica toured w/GN'R in '92!
12. the greater good- Has the word "great" in "greater as in GN'R's "Greatest hits"
13. the great destroyer- Trent is saying Slash and Duff are the ones who destroyed the old GN'R.
14. another version of the truth- Has the word "version" are there are two versions of "Don't Cry!"
15. in this twilight- A reference to the delay of "Chinese Democracy"
16. zero-sum- May have something to do with the Chinese New year...as in "Chinese Democracy"!
« Last Edit: February 13, 2007, 10:01:25 PM by GeraldFord » Logged
EFISH
« Reply #97 on: February 13, 2007, 09:56:13 PM »

^Thats classic man.  hihi
bringbackadler
I don't know who's in the band
Banned
VIP

If you aint old school, kiss my ass

« Reply #98 on: February 13, 2007, 10:01:31 PM »

Yes. Very Amusing.   Grin

/bringbackadler

"Adler's drumming made the band; he made a big musical difference. His sense of swing was the push and pull that gave those songs their feel, afterwards, nothing worked."? Izzy Stradlin
SterileEyes
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #99 on: February 13, 2007, 10:20:13 PM »

Look! More Clues!

1. hyperpower!- One word with the letter R and O and E. 3/4 of ROSE!
2. the beginning of the end- Has the word "the" just like "Welcome to the Jungle."
3. survivalism- Trent is saying Axl is a survivor!
4. the good soldier- Axl once called Tommy "General Tommy Stinson"!
5. vessel- A reference to "Madagascar," since Axl says he is lost out at sea!
6. me, i'm not- Trent is saying he is not anti Nu-GN'R!
7. capital g- "g" as in "Guns N' Roses"!
8. my violent heart- Violent like a gun, and heartfelt like a rose.
9. the warning- the first three letters in "warning" stand for W. Axl Rose
10. god given- The first word is "god" as in "oh my God!"
11. meet your master- Master, as in "Master of Puppets." Remember Metallica toured w/GN'R in '92!
12. the greater good- Has the word "great" in "greater as in GN'R's "Greatest hits"
13. the great destroyer- Trent is saying Slash and Duff are the ones who destroyed the old GN'R.
14. another version of the truth- Has the word "version" are there are two versions of "Don't Cry!"
15. in this twilight- A reference to the delay of "Chinese Democracy"
16. zero-sum- May have something to do with the Chinese New year...as in "Chinese Democracy"!

All those clues gave me such a raging clue  drool

Follow the link below to hear my cover of "Pretty Tied Up"

http://www.myspace.com/marlahooch1
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: