Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 03:13:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227878 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  Happy New Guns N' Fuckin' Roses Year
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Happy New Guns N' Fuckin' Roses Year  (Read 45325 times)
wadey
Legend

« Reply #140 on: January 08, 2007, 04:40:19 PM »

nice covers............ Wink

by the way GNROSAS, just noticed the date on the adlers appetite bradford rio's...should be 2006   Grin
« Last Edit: January 08, 2007, 04:56:16 PM by wadey9 » Logged

wembley-91'  leeds-02'  donington-06'  sheffield-06'  leeds-10'  manchester-10'  manchester-12' - donington 18' -and i finally met Axl !
guitarphix
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #141 on: January 08, 2007, 04:59:13 PM »

is bandwidth limits common in other parts of the world cause we don't have that in the states, which i'm kind of surprised since companies love to have hidden costs here
Mahler_22
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #142 on: January 08, 2007, 05:05:33 PM »

Oh...They Are Nice Mahler_22!!!
Thanks.

I will PM you the Setlist for Sheffield & Newcastle.

Added those 2... Thanx a lot.!!!!!
wewantslash
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #143 on: January 08, 2007, 05:16:32 PM »

some more info.

- Do Not Burn These DVDs with the burning software called "Clone DVD"
It burns my Authored DVDs with Problematic Menus/No Menus

I use the Software called "CopyToDVD" And it works perfect for burning my DVD5s/DVD9s

thanks for the info, i used to burn with clonedvd indeed, & had some minor problem sometimes maybe thats the reason why.
anyway do you have a preferred version of copytodvd we should use. i see one of the most recent is V4.0.1.46, is that one ok. which one would you recomand the most.

thanks also for the dvd9 to dvd5 transfer with no loss... dont know exactly how this programm works to do that but will check.

at last thanks Gnrosas for the massive 70 GB torrent... i like it
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #144 on: January 08, 2007, 08:17:39 PM »

Well...I Had No Time To Relax on Dublin..It Was an In & Out Filming Project.
No Beers, No Fun, No Sight Seeing, Not Hanging Out with Fans...

Only Travelling & Constant Worrying if I Get Caught and Loose ?350 & My equipment For Nothing ....

It Was Stress & Trevelling & Sleeping On the Floor of the Airport Overnight So I can save Money To Be able to Film More UK Shows....

I tried to sleep on the airport floor but I couldn't. So I didn't fall asleep until I got on board the plane the next morning.

Same thing in Derby where I fell asleep for a second on a bench at the bus station while waiting for the 5AM bus to London.

Poor me right?  Cheesy

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
acdcUSSR
Rocker

Here Tomorrow...

« Reply #145 on: January 08, 2007, 08:20:14 PM »

Also About Downloading Frustration & Impatience:

HAVE SOME FUCKIN' PATIENCE!!!

I only upload with 40-50 bits maximum!!
And i have a 40 GB Limited Broadband Every Month..
So I will pay a fair amount overuse Fees too...For you to be able to download it..

So If you are getting frustrated keep it to yourself or stay away from this torrent.
Thanks.

Seems to be working now, running about 250-300 kB/s. Thanks again GNROSAS for these awesome shows which you have released to the trading community for free.  You have inspired me to film GN'R when they come around!

You dig, what the fuck I'm saying? Homefuck!?
GNROSAS
Rocker

« Reply #146 on: January 08, 2007, 08:39:01 PM »

Well...I Had No Time To Relax on Dublin..It Was an In & Out Filming Project.
No Beers, No Fun, No Sight Seeing, Not Hanging Out with Fans...

Only Travelling & Constant Worrying if I Get Caught and Loose ?350 & My equipment For Nothing ....

It Was Stress & Trevelling & Sleeping On the Floor of the Airport Overnight So I can save Money To Be able to Film More UK Shows....

I tried to sleep on the airport floor but I couldn't. So I didn't fall asleep until I got on board the plane the next morning.

Same thing in Derby where I fell asleep for a second on a bench at the bus station while waiting for the 5AM bus to London.

Poor me right?? Cheesy

/jarmo

Oh Yeah Mr Smartman (sarcasm) poor you...But You ignore the TINY Differences

- that you Watched & Enjoyed GNR
- Had Fun with the other Fans on the Dublin Pubs
- Drink Some Nice beer
- Didn't worry all the time to get caught & lose you money.
- And Maybe you did some sightseeing (I don't know)

So For you it was a Nice Holiday with some tiring Parts...NOT FOR ME.

For me was a filming project with 1% Fun & 99% stress./tiredness & a DVD that a lot
of people really want to watch now & believe that they have the right & deserve it for free..
And if i dare to ask them for their contribution too...I am the Fuckin pariah

So next time you try to make analogies use all the facts & variables, not only the ones
that suit your point of view..

« Last Edit: January 08, 2007, 09:12:08 PM by GNROSAS » Logged
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #147 on: January 08, 2007, 09:05:30 PM »

Theres no way in hell you only had 1% fun while you were at those shows. If you think we believe that then your nuts. You got to attend several concerts of your supposed "favorite" band. But you still want to be paid for your HOLIDAY and yes that is what is was (you didn't have to go to work or deal with the stuff you would have had to deal with if you were working). Yet you still claim it wasn't a holiday, BULL-FUCKING-SHIT!
GNROSAS
Rocker

« Reply #148 on: January 08, 2007, 09:19:40 PM »

Theres no way in hell you only had 1% fun while you were at those shows. If you think we believe that then your nuts. You got to attend several concerts of your supposed "favorite" band. But you still want to be paid for your HOLIDAY and yes that is what is was (you didn't have to go to work or deal with the stuff you would have had to deal with if you were working). Yet you still claim it wasn't a holiday, BULL-FUCKING-SHIT!

Ok Mr True Fan....now in 2007.... YOU Travel To Fuckin Dublin & Do the Same Filming Process I did & Then Come here & tell us how much fun you had...& How Much of a bullshiter You are

AND Yes a Working Day is Holidays Compared to What I did....& If you Fail to Believe me....Well Your opinion is in my ass...
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #149 on: January 08, 2007, 09:24:04 PM »

I could no debt tell you how much fun I had and it would be the truth. The fact of the matter is, you always intended to try and make the fans pay for your holiday to see the band. Your a seller no matter what you say. You admitted to selling before and the fact of the matter is you were up to your old tricks again. But this time you didn't get away with it and you were called out for the hypocrite that you are.
GNROSAS
Rocker

« Reply #150 on: January 08, 2007, 09:27:37 PM »

I could no debt tell you how much fun I had and it would be the truth. The fact of the matter is, you always intended to try and make the fans pay for your holiday to see the band. Your a seller no matter what you say. You admitted to selling before and the fact of the matter is you were up to your old tricks again. But this time you didn't get away with it and you were called out for the hypocrite that you are.

Smells like.....Hm....Oh Yes.... It smells like my Fart....!!
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #151 on: January 08, 2007, 09:32:10 PM »

How about we dig up the posts where you admit to being a seller? I'm sure a lot of people here would be VERY interested in seeing those. I just hope the last time OTGM's forum went down they werent lost forever...
GNROSAS
Rocker

« Reply #152 on: January 08, 2007, 09:37:51 PM »

How about we dig up the posts where you admit to being a seller? I'm sure a lot of people here would be VERY interested in seeing those. I just hope the last time OTGM's forum went down they werent lost forever...

LISTEN PEOPLE...I WAS A GNR DVD RE-SELLER IN THE PAST ON EBAY....FEW YEARS BACK...YES I WAS...PLEASE BELIEVE IT...I WAS A FUCKIN' GNR DVD SELLER IN THE PAST....I REPEAT.....
I WAS A FUCKIN' GNR DVD SELLER IN THE PAST FOR PROFIT.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW IN 2006 I FILMED 7 SHOWS AND ASKED FOR THE PEOPLE WHO WANTED THEM TO COVER JUST MY FILMING EXPENSES....NO PROFIT....SOME PEOPLE OFFERED ME MY EXPENSES....BUT THEN I DECIDED TO RELEASE THE SHOWS FOR FREE...

YOU HAVE THE TRUTH NOW......!!!!!!

All the Thanks to Chineseblues....He finally revealed you the fuckin truth!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: January 08, 2007, 09:53:15 PM by GNROSAS » Logged
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #153 on: January 08, 2007, 09:41:38 PM »

Finally you tell the truth, wasn't so hard now was it?  Smiley
GNROSAS
Rocker

« Reply #154 on: January 08, 2007, 09:46:43 PM »

Finally you tell the truth, wasn't so hard now was it?? Smiley

NO HARD AT ALL....I NEVER HIDED IT....Get some soul piece & rest now...

Oh And i still wait YOU to travel on you own to nicely film GNR in Dublin in 2007....
I want you to tell us how much you Enjoyed Filming the Show & the in & out Travel!! ok

Only Then I will be able to get some soul piece & rest too... Wink

Or Who Knows....Maybe Jarmo would like to do that as well....So he can tell us too...
And we can end up having a 2 CAM MIX shared for Free too..!!!!

Wouldn't that be Nice?? ....Oh Yes a 2 Cam GNR in DUBLIN 2007
Filmed & produced by Chineseblues & Jarmo!!!!

And don't worry I will provide the Free Menu Collage too!!!
(Seriously...No Sarcasm/Humour Involved)
« Last Edit: January 08, 2007, 10:11:23 PM by GNROSAS » Logged
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #155 on: January 08, 2007, 10:33:59 PM »

LISTEN PEOPLE...I WAS A GNR DVD RE-SELLER IN THE PAST ON EBAY

... and you tried to sell your stuff a month ago at an insane price (I need to work 3 months to reach that ammount of money)

My question is: If you did it once, and then you TRIED to do that for a second time, why do you think your banning from PCT was unfair?  Huh

Of course you dont have to answer. I was just wondering what your excuses could be this time.

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10
2022: 9/30 - 10/0
flicknn
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #156 on: January 08, 2007, 10:51:02 PM »

At least he had a change of heart and is sharing them
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #157 on: January 08, 2007, 11:33:05 PM »

Yes, but don't you feel bad for me because I didn't get my beauty sleep?

What kind of a holiday is it when you're barely able to stay awake while boarding the plane?

Wink

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
GNROSAS
Rocker

« Reply #158 on: January 09, 2007, 10:14:45 AM »

What kind of a holiday is it when you're barely able to stay awake while boarding the plane?

Wink

/jarmo

I will let you answer that yourself...The answer is really easy.
I find No point of discussing this subject further with you..at least from my part.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #159 on: January 09, 2007, 10:10:38 PM »

Wink

/jarmo

I will let you answer that yourself...The answer is really easy.
I find No point of discussing this subject further with you..at least from my part.

The point is, even if I was tired as hell, I still had a great time there.

So I was thinking, maybe even with all the money you had to spend and the stress, there was something nice about the trip?

You went abroad, that in itself can be fun and exciting. You get to go somewhere you never been before....

I'm glad you decided to stop filming. Stress like that is not fun. Sooner or later it'll catch up with you. Better stop and take care fo yourself before you reach that point.  ok

/jarmo

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: