Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 05, 2024, 10:01:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227995 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  Happy New Guns N' Fuckin' Roses Year
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Happy New Guns N' Fuckin' Roses Year  (Read 46060 times)
jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #100 on: January 06, 2007, 03:14:27 PM »

So the only conclusion i can make out of this is that you never intended to trade these shows but to sell them from the start, sure it's handy to blame it on some ppl to try to make you look better, that's your problem.

Wrong My intnetion was to trade with other filmers....But then i realized that very very few people filmed nice quality 06 shows & had something to trade...so next step as i was leaving, it was covering the expenses as lot of people asked & wanted my shows and didn't have something to give me back
And I wanted something back...But i was not willing to compromise my espenses because of some
people were failing to see what? my true expenses were& what weren't.

Then i decided to share the shows for Free for the people who felt to support me for filming and offered me my expenses & also to the new GNR fans...I hated to bury those shows with me.

BUT we made a tracker for the trading/sharing community and SELLERS can't therefor be members of the tracker, most of our members participate into sharing things they've filmed/found/made almost directly and that's the way we like to see it. making room for sellers (even filmers) on our tracker will not happen.

Yes but you use shows that come form Filmers/Sellers and you or members buy them to run yout tracker. Also the majority of shows that were shared on this tracker were Released By Buying/Selling.Also How can you ban a filmer when you use HIS Private Film to make a tracker work.??

Who's shows make that tracker work?? Whose?? Yours?? Limulus?? ?John M?? Angels?? Szmore?? Tony's?? Dylans?? Jarls?? Mine?? No!? Guns N Roses shows make the tracker work.? If it wasn't for GNR then there would be no tracker for me anyway, no matter how many filmers there are.? If we never see one of your films on the tracker ever again I am sure it will still work.? You didn't build the tracker with your films, you may have helped some of us enjoy some nice shows by uploading them but you get no special treatment because of that.?

I could have respected the Selling rule if the tracker Had nothing to do with Films that were released from selling & Didn't buy shows...Then I would say that is the Free tracker they are talking about.

You mean you did respect the rules until you were the one selling them as you have before by your own admission.? It is a free tracker, the members don't pay to have access to it do they?? We bought DV clones for the return of GNR in 2006.? That's it.? You make it sound like we are constantly buying bootlegs which to my knowledge is not happening.? We are not naive and think that filmers do not sell their shows and that people do not pay for them but we do not allow people that sell shows onto the tracker.? Period.? Simple.

Now in you particular case, you decided not to sell the recordings but share them for free. That's great, but since you already said you didn't want to be back on the tracker..i really don't get why you still go on on this matter....(and why i still reply..will be the last time about the tracker rules subject)

I care cause i believe it is an unfair decision towards me and because i used & supported that tracker all this years & shared my collection to the fans.
I left the tracker on my free will because of the attitude towards my shows & Me..
If the tracker changes attitude towards the authorers/filmers then i want to have the option to come back.

Again, if you left then it should not matter. ?You can't have your cake and eat it to. ?Jarl had already stated that he would unban you but it seems you want some sort of an apology that is not coming. ?The trackers attitude will not change. ?We will not limit what a person can and cannot share. ?We are there to share what GNR shows are out there available to us. ?If someones show gets into the hands of people that are willing to share it then they will be there. ?And if you want to speak fact on this, there was quite a long period of time when everyone silently "respected authorers wishes" ?There was not many shows being uploaded by certain people just so there wouldn't have to be any bitching. ?We let you upload your shows on your own, even though others had them. ?Yes going towards the end of your stay it seemed you had a little tiff with one of the members that wanted to upload one of your shows, but that was between you and that person. ?

We already made our position clear on the filmers expenses aspect of it. ?While we obviously don't mind to help a filmer out we will not be blackmailed into paying for the full trip for them. ?As @tjuh said ticket and maybe tapes is as far as we are willing to go. ?

True fans do that shit anyway. ?Without being reimbursed for any money. ?Had you wanted to be compensated for your efforts maybe you should have kept the shows for trade, even if it took longer than you wanted. ?While I am glad you shared them for free even if you don't want us to watch them, I tire of the endless arguments because you only want it to be your way. ?If thats the case get your own tracker and run it the way you want. ?If you don't like the rules (now that they don't favor you) then make your own rules on your own tracker. ?Quit dragging our names through the mud.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #101 on: January 06, 2007, 05:27:22 PM »

That Comment Was not Humour...

It is for me.

You went abroad to see your favorite band. Correction, to film your favorite band.

Maybe it's a working holiday.....

Didn't you have any time to relax at all in Dublin?

That would be a shame. It's a very nice place and the people are friendly.  beer

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
flicknn
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #102 on: January 06, 2007, 11:48:36 PM »

hey have any of the fellow gunners here finished any particular show over there , and are seeding ?
GNROSAS
Rocker

« Reply #103 on: January 07, 2007, 06:01:10 AM »

Quit dragging our names through the mud.

I am not Dragging any Names....YOUR Actions drag your Names...

The Reality is: You Banned Me & I am Still Banned Although I Have Done Nothing Against Even Your Hypocritic Selling Rule on the tracker.

I Am still Banned Unfairly Cause I Never Sold Any Of The Shows....They Have Been Released For FREE
& you keep Me Banned on PERSONAL reasons, Harming the Indergrity Of the Tracker & Your Integrity.

I want my account & Ratio Restored Because There is not valid reason to be banned...

I Just Won't Use it though Unless the Hypocritic Selling Rule Changes & The people Who run the Tracker now be gone or change attitude towards Filmers & Producers....
« Last Edit: January 07, 2007, 06:39:01 AM by GNROSAS » Logged
GNROSAS
Rocker

« Reply #104 on: January 07, 2007, 06:09:47 AM »

That Comment Was not Humour...

It is for me.

You went abroad to see your favorite band. Correction, to film your favorite band.

Maybe it's a working holiday.....

Didn't you have any time to relax at all in Dublin?

That would be a shame. It's a very nice place and the people are friendly.? beer

/jarmo

Well...I Had No Time To Relax on Dublin..It Was an In & Out Filming Project.
No Beers, No Fun, No Sight Seeing, Not Hanging Out with Fans...

Only Travelling & Constant Worrying if I Get Caught and Loose ?350 & My equipment For Nothing ....

It Was Stress & Trevelling & Sleeping On the Floor of the Airport Overnight So I can save Money To Be able to Film More UK Shows....

So If you want to use your brain you will understand that your comments

"Paid Holidays" & "Working Holidays" and the ones you made on the original thread

Cannot Be Taken as Humour.....
« Last Edit: January 07, 2007, 06:37:42 AM by GNROSAS » Logged
titanic
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #105 on: January 07, 2007, 06:45:01 AM »

hey have any of the fellow gunners here finished any particular show over there , and are seeding ?

I am downloading Dublin but stucked 86,1%
jemin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #106 on: January 07, 2007, 07:41:41 AM »

The Reality is: You Banned Me & I am Still Banned Although I Have Done Nothing Against Even Your Hypocritic Selling Rule on the tracker.

I Am still Banned Unfairly Cause I Never Sold Any Of The Shows....They Have Been Released For FREE
& you keep Me Banned on PERSONAL reasons, Harming the Indergrity Of the Tracker & Your Integrity.

I want my account & Ratio Restored Because There is not valid reason to be banned...

I Just Won't Use it though Unless the Hypocritic Selling Rule Changes & The people Who run the Tracker now be gone or change attitude towards Filmers & Producers....

You made it public.? So therefore you drag our names through the mud.? There is no reason for you to come back.? You don't want to be back anyway, so this can be your excuse to stay away.? You made it personal by attacking us we are just making sure you stay away now.?

And you say you won't use it "Unless the Hypocritic Selling Rule Changes & The people Who run the Tracker now be gone (like we are the Taliban or Hussien and you are waiting on someone to oust us) or change attitude towards Filmers & Producers...."(or unless there is a show on their that you may want)? Well I'm here to tell you that's not happening.? So if you want to start your own tracker where they do that then feel free.? But you won't be seeing those changes at the PC tracker and we do not give a flying fuck what you think? Take your shitty attitude and fling that shit somewhere else we are tired of your constant whining and bitching about how no one respects you.

We should have banned your ass long ago for selling.? Remember the "I sold GNR DVD's to buy more GNR souvenirs, but I learned the errors of my ways" shit that you were spouting last year or whenever it was?? I guess a leopard can't change its spots.

Go away.? You said you were leaving anyway at the first of the year.? Well that was a week ago.?

Won't speak anymore on this!
« Last Edit: January 07, 2007, 07:48:30 AM by jemin » Logged
Nightfall
The Evil Dutchess
VIP

« Reply #107 on: January 07, 2007, 08:00:27 AM »

you may have not broken that rule in the end...but by now you have broken alot of others.

Nightfall On Tour 2012:
NY: Februari 10 & 12
France: June 5, 11, 14 & 19
flicknn
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #108 on: January 07, 2007, 08:12:46 AM »

Anybody have the Dublin show from this set. ok

i got twenty hours left on dublin and manchester hope on with uttorent
GNROSAS
Rocker

« Reply #109 on: January 07, 2007, 08:19:13 AM »

you may have not broken that rule in the end...but by now you have broken alot of others.

And What are they??
flicknn
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #110 on: January 07, 2007, 08:22:05 AM »

And What are they??

1. you told me you were gonna send 5 dvd9 to help seed and you haven't yet .
GNROSAS
Rocker

« Reply #111 on: January 07, 2007, 08:29:08 AM »

And What are they??

What...that has nothing to do with the tracker...

On the mean time you Asked to send You all the 10 DVDs not only 5..that is why i didn't mail out the 5 DVD9s/
I tried to MSN you..
And then Because it took long time to contact each other I decided no to because no more help was needed.
But i emailed you and said that if you mailed out the 5 Blank DVD9s already I will....
flicknn
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #112 on: January 07, 2007, 08:51:23 AM »

And What are they??

What...that has nothing to do with the tracker...

On the mean time you Asked to send You all the 10 DVDs not only 5..that is why i didn't mail out the 5 DVD9s/
I tried to MSN you..
And then Because it took long time to contact each other I decided no to because no more help was needed.
But i emailed you and said that if you mailed out the 5 Blank DVD9s already I will....

Your a smart man , you tell me what you think I did
Calcy
Rocker

He's baaaaaaaack!

« Reply #113 on: January 07, 2007, 01:24:08 PM »

Anyone clued up on utorrent to tell me what hashfails are, and if losing 16.9MB is bad (ive downlaoded 2GB so far)?
flicknn
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #114 on: January 07, 2007, 01:37:12 PM »

disregard hash fails nothing to worry about
guitarphix
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #115 on: January 07, 2007, 01:49:04 PM »

wow this is kind of awesome its like watching(reading) a soap opera.  like sands through the hour glass so are the days of gnrosas's bootlegs.
Calcy
Rocker

He's baaaaaaaack!

« Reply #116 on: January 07, 2007, 01:51:37 PM »

disregard hash fails nothing to worry about

OK thanks!
acdcUSSR
Rocker

Here Tomorrow...

« Reply #117 on: January 07, 2007, 03:56:02 PM »

I am downloading Dublin but stucked 86,1%

I have the exact same problem. I haven't been able to download anything past that. Friggin' sucks.

You dig, what the fuck I'm saying? Homefuck!?
flicknn
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #118 on: January 07, 2007, 04:02:23 PM »

I still assumne seeding one show at a time would have been more beneficial to all of us.If you are stuck at 85 % The seed is fucked obviously and  Nobody else will finish as well....

What a waste of baNDWITH
flicknn
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #119 on: January 07, 2007, 04:06:19 PM »

I have so far

mANCHESTER : 7.67 GB (8,241,790,976 bytes)

DUBLIN : 7.74 GB (8,319,531,008 bytes)
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: