Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 28, 2024, 10:13:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227962 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  Happy New Guns N' Fuckin' Roses Year
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Happy New Guns N' Fuckin' Roses Year  (Read 45574 times)
Limulus
Legend

A dream realized...

« Reply #60 on: January 04, 2007, 04:41:47 AM »

^^even i did get the sarcasm it was a stupid post. you are able to get this freeware so you are able to see it and i'm sure you WILL see it! this filmer just released ALL his 2006 shows for free high quality and you still go bad mouthing him? are there any brain cells left? Jesus Christ!!

Re-Union time, baby!!
axl32rose
Rocker

Heading to 3 GNR Shows in 2010.

« Reply #61 on: January 04, 2007, 06:45:19 AM »

Yea, i have about 150 free gigs,  still can't get the files to download with u-torrent rant

any more help please Cry
flicknn
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #62 on: January 04, 2007, 07:43:03 AM »

^^even i did get the sarcasm it was a stupid post. you are able to get this freeware so you are able to see it and i'm sure you WILL see it! this filmer just released ALL his 2006 shows for free high quality and you still go bad mouthing him? are there any brain cells left? Jesus Christ!!

you gonna release your show ?
w.slash
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #63 on: January 04, 2007, 08:36:18 AM »

+1

i also think ppl should stop this debat, gnrosas is the one to thank for his free 70 Go release. have you guyz realized or what.... 70Go.
anyway & whatever you may think, we all know that everybody who wants to see the dvds will see them, including the i dont want this ppl to watch my films. & im sure gnrosas do knows that pretty well. & if he decided to release all the films he was probably agree with that idea deep down inside of him, otherwise he wouldnt have surfaced the shows at all, so please dont make him regret & stop all the bad talking about him right now & i think all that story may end well after all.

so GNROSAS, as said earlier THANK YOU AGAIN
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #64 on: January 04, 2007, 08:51:48 AM »

For the record, I did thank him.

He failed to answer the question, why would he be filming if it's so expensive, horrible and stressful?

He still insists on using what I created for free, but says he doesn't want me to watch his DVDs.  Roll Eyes

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
GNROSAS
Rocker

« Reply #65 on: January 04, 2007, 09:09:52 AM »

He failed to answer the question, why would he be filming if it's so expensive, horrible and stressful?

- I film bacause I like watching bootlegs & I feel I Must Film Because it is not cool to only let others do the "dirty Job" while i download for free their Shows...

- I film Cause it is an effective way to find more shows from your favorite band....

- I Film To Trade....But If People have nothing to trade,,, Then i end ask for to cover my expenses or provide a donation email

- AND YES because it is a very stressful job, I wouldn't have Filmed 7 UK Gigs If other fans had the balls to film them too...If other UK Fans Filmed well,, Then I would have only Filmed 1 gig &
never risked going abroad to Dublin to Film...

Satisfied Now...Huh

He still insists on using what I created for free, but says he doesn't want me to watch his DVDs.

Do You Know How to read or what??

I said you can enjoy my other productions & the UK Invasion DVD Where i used your Collage for free....But the 7 Gigs I filmed I don't want you...and they have nothing to do with your collage i used...

Satisfied Now...Huh

« Last Edit: January 04, 2007, 09:23:33 AM by GNROSAS » Logged
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #66 on: January 04, 2007, 10:49:35 AM »

You still use our message board to spread your productions.

That you don't want a great number of posters here to watch.....

Thanks for the answers.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
bangit
Rocker

Here Today..been on mygnr for past few years.

« Reply #67 on: January 04, 2007, 11:29:20 AM »

GNROSAS, there is nothing wrong with you wanting to recoup some of your money, you are right if it wasnt for your massive effort in filming these shows we wouldnt have them, thankyou for that.

it is unreasonable to expect people to film and record shows with no incentive - the ones that do, well thats great but we arnt all that noble.

To record this number of shows and try to get some cash for them is very reasonable, id have paid you without a thought for dublin and sheffield

Downloading fine now, using utorrent just checking the dublin boxes.

Rock in Rio Lisbon 2006, Download Dublin 2006, Sheffield 2006, Helsinki Live festival 2010, Leeds Festival 2010, Manchester 2010! 6 fucking amazing experiences! Where in 2012?Huh?
EFISH
« Reply #68 on: January 04, 2007, 12:13:30 PM »

you can enjoy my other productions & the UK Invasion DVD Where i used your Collage for free....But the 7 Gigs I filmed I don't want you...and they have nothing to do with your collage i used...

Satisfied Now...Huh

Wow. Please stop being so ignorant. You sound like a 4 year old.

@Jarmo: Dont you dare download these!!!  rofl

@GNROSAS: Thanks for releasing these, that's awesome...but you have to understand you're wrong in this matter.
GNROSAS
Rocker

« Reply #69 on: January 04, 2007, 12:39:20 PM »

Wow. Please stop being so ignorant. You sound like a 4 year old.

@Jarmo: Dont you dare download these!!!?

@GNROSAS: Thanks for releasing these, that's awesome...but you have to understand you're wrong in this matter.

As People who know nothing about myself & about filming those shows,
decide to act like "4 years old" and make sarcastic & unrealistc comments about me & the filming situation? (eg "Paid Holidays", etc) or others even go to the extent of Banning me from the PCT tracker, because I Dared to ask to cover the filming expenses ...
Then that leaves me with no option but to put some "4 years old" rules for them....

But don't worry i am not ignorant...I know most of them will end up watching the shows, without first making right towards me by clearing their Bashing & disrepecting words/actions.

« Last Edit: January 04, 2007, 12:55:02 PM by GNROSAS » Logged
Calcy
Rocker

He's baaaaaaaack!

« Reply #70 on: January 04, 2007, 12:39:43 PM »

Is gunsnroses.us link the only one I can go through atm? Really wanna see the Dublin show as I was there!
Or are there any other links?
GNROSAS
Rocker

« Reply #71 on: January 04, 2007, 12:47:56 PM »

Yes that is the only link.

http://www.tracker.gunsnroses.us/details.php?id=279

Calcy
Rocker

He's baaaaaaaack!

« Reply #72 on: January 04, 2007, 12:50:32 PM »

OK cheers, saw your footage of Maddy, Nightrain and Patience. Excellent position and coverage!
Nightfall
The Evil Dutchess
VIP

« Reply #73 on: January 04, 2007, 03:35:58 PM »

- I film bacause I like watching bootlegs & I feel I Must Film Because it is not cool to only let others do the "dirty Job" while i download for free their Shows...

- I Film To Trade....But If People have nothing to trade,,, Then i end ask for to cover my expenses or provide a donation email

to the 1st:
you download stuff for free from others but you want to be paid for your filming.

to the 2nd:
you should have done that in the first place instead of blackmailing ppl into getting the money together or else they wouldn't see the show.

@ general:
It's great that you've filmed the shows, and i will really enjoy Dublin i know for sure, coz it makes a great souvenir from the show.
But i can't agree with the way you've started all this. I may be in the grey erea too with certain decisions made, but since this whole bootlegging thing isn't black/white you can't expect the ppl involved to be either.

Nightfall On Tour 2012:
NY: Februari 10 & 12
France: June 5, 11, 14 & 19
GNROSAS
Rocker

« Reply #74 on: January 04, 2007, 04:14:01 PM »

to the 1st:
you download stuff for free from others but you want to be paid for your filming.

Yes I do download, That is Why I share stuff for Free a lot & Films i did For Free too....*Hello Gilby clarke bradford*
Some Films I want to share for Free, some I want to cover the expenses...
And some of the other DVDs 2006 I shared I paid $$$ for clones and shared them for free to the Fans....

You Who download Films for Free....Have You Filmed a show as a thank you to all the filmers?? What have you done to support the Filmers??....
You open your mouth so easy & you ban the Filmers from yout hypocritic tracker...
That is your thank you to them....

to the 2nd:
you should have done that in the first place instead of blackmailing ppl into getting the money together or else they wouldn't see the show.

If your memory serves you well you will remember that I only reacted with that bold statement after some users here started bashing about me wanting to cover the expenses...I got pissed off for the disrespect and made that comment in an non polite way...

But For Everything in this Life there is a minimum Price...And that minimum price for me was "the expenses"....For every little thing in this life, if you don't cover the minimum for it you won't get it...
Is that blackmailing???

When you go to your local shop and ask to buy a pair of tights they have a minimum Price!!
If you don't cover that price do you get the tights??? Is that blackmailing???

I may be in the grey erea too with certain decisions made, but since this whole bootlegging thing isn't black/white you can't expect the ppl involved to be either

well....I do expect some black or White decisions cause,

- Filming a Show is Black or White.
- Spend ?1000 to film 7 Shows is Black or White.
- Risk of Filming an "illegal Show" is Black or White.
- Expenses are Black or White.

So you with your grey Areas....Why Did you act Black or White and not Grey??

-? Ban me from the tracker was Black or White....Not grey
-? Deciding that covering my true whole expenses was unaccepteble: Black or White... Not Grey

So You act Black or White too...and Not Grey....and you expect me not to be black or white but grey...
So leave your Philosophies on the side and deal with the reality....

There are decisions that need to be made either Black or White...Wrong or Right...

And Banning a Filmer Who just asked for the expenses covered & not profit is plain wrong especially? as you want to own his films as souvenirs and enjoy them too and especially as you support Boolteg Selling directly or indirectly....No matter what angle you try to spin it...

« Last Edit: January 04, 2007, 04:56:29 PM by GNROSAS » Logged
Jarl
Rocker

« Reply #75 on: January 04, 2007, 04:56:26 PM »

How long is this going to continue?
Are you really that desperate?
What do you want to hear?
Please spit it out so we can go on.
Do you want to be un-banned from the paradisecitytracker?
Just say it and I will take care of that.
I personally don?t give a flying fuck about sellers, so what do I care.
I?m a button pushing dickhead with a reasonable internet connection who likes to share remember.
One who does not film.
The best i can offer is that i helped a guy once.
But i guess that won't count.

O yeah and thanks for letting sellers know how easy it is to make some money.
At least now the know they only need to start a topic on HTGTH.
Before they know it a user will start collecting money for them so the deal can be made.
Way better then burn 50+ dvd?s to make the same amount.

Johan

GNROSAS
Rocker

« Reply #76 on: January 04, 2007, 05:17:51 PM »

How long is this going to continue?
Are you really that desperate?
What do you want to hear?
Please spit it out so we can go on.
Do you want to be un-banned from the paradisecitytracker?
Just say it and I will take care of that.
I personally don?t give a flying fuck about sellers, so what do I care.
I?m a button pushing dickhead with a reasonable internet connection who likes to share remember.
One who does not film.
The best i can offer is that i helped a guy once.
But i guess that won't count.

O yeah and thanks for letting sellers know how easy it is to make some money.
At least now the know they only need to start a topic on HTGTH.
Before they know it a user will start collecting money for them so the deal can be made.
Way better then burn 50+ dvd?s to make the same amount.

Johan

First I Left the Tracker Before I was Banned due the Disrepect towards me & the DVDs i produced..

And Certainly I don't Shout About My Banning Because I am Desperate....

I Just Shout Because An Unfair Decision towards me was done....and Yes I will feel better if you realise that my banning was unfair, although I won't come back to the tracker.

And Yeah It is better Seeing Fans contibute some $$ to help a filmer cover his expenses & film a show, when they are not willing to Film themselves.....
It is way better than filmers Hoarding Shows & ending with very, very few shows from each tour
because of fans expecting everything for free..

If more fans decided to Film shows & Organize then a lot less money will be involved &
more shows will be realeased for free....

IMO Filming brings More New Shows to this Community, & Support to the filmers
rather than a free tracker that expects everything to come for Free...

Free Tracker is GREAT to spread circulated shows to the Fans and it is really needed!!
BUT it can't really Unrelease much many New Shows....

« Last Edit: January 04, 2007, 05:30:47 PM by GNROSAS » Logged
Jarl
Rocker

« Reply #77 on: January 04, 2007, 05:59:56 PM »

Yeah, yeah, yeah.
But what's the point of this whole discussion?
You want to make money on a few show's you taped.
A few things happen.
And now you are doing torrents of them, and trying to dictate who can and can't download?

So what is it you really want?

Johan

Nightfall
The Evil Dutchess
VIP

« Reply #78 on: January 04, 2007, 06:44:25 PM »

You Who download Films for Free....Have You Filmed a show as a thank you to all the filmers?? What have you done to support the Filmers??....
You open your mouth so easy & you ban the Filmers from yout hypocritic tracker...
That is your thank you to them....

I hope this isn't addressed to me but just in general...coz then you're really wrong.. i helped out filming a couple of times. Only due to my handicap i couldn't film (example: the Adler 2004 show and my ex did most of the filming).

Nightfall On Tour 2012:
NY: Februari 10 & 12
France: June 5, 11, 14 & 19
The Legend
Killer
VIP

DX sez "Suck It!"

« Reply #79 on: January 04, 2007, 07:25:31 PM »

This is no different than a drug dealer who goes to Colombia, picks up 'the goods', takes them back to the dealers in the states, then withholds the dope to re-negotiate 'his cut' because he's 'taking all the risk, and should get all the reward'.

"Anybody who is sitting here - in the year 2007 - and arguing that this band isn't guns n roses has to be half retarded." - Jim Bob, HTGTH poster, 2007.

GNR shows:
10/25/06
10/27/06
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: