Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 04:17:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227893 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  31/05/12 - The O2, London - including broadcast info
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 30 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 31/05/12 - The O2, London - including broadcast info  (Read 150113 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #380 on: January 12, 2013, 08:54:47 AM »

In Sweden next month, apparently: www.fhp.nu/GNR

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
slash&axl
Rocker

« Reply #381 on: January 12, 2013, 10:36:26 AM »

In Sweden next month, apparently: www.fhp.nu/GNR

/jarmo

Any idea if it we'll get it on blu ray?
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #382 on: January 16, 2013, 03:35:46 AM »

I still don't know how not one person recorded anything, when it aired on that Japanese channel.  Huh
hitmanhart408
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #383 on: January 16, 2013, 01:04:17 PM »

I still don't know how not one person recorded anything, when it aired on that Japanese channel.  Huh

someone has recorded it. Someone has been trying to sell it for $100. Its a rip off. Its going to re-air in Japan so im sure more people will catch it then. It is also going to air on Palladia in the US so I think ill just hold out for that showing.
Alan
VIP

use your head

« Reply #384 on: January 18, 2013, 01:48:25 PM »

who is claiming to have it?

Whoever is telling the story, if enough people read and believe something and there is no argument to the contrary, then it becomes accepted as gospel. - Del James
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #385 on: January 18, 2013, 05:32:38 PM »

Very surprising there is still no torrent (or bootleg from the Japanese bootleggers who have like 5 versions of Tokyo 2012 including in-ear monitor mix, etc. lol).

allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #386 on: January 19, 2013, 12:52:35 PM »

Yeah, you'd think in this day and age it would be all over the net- amazed no one has taped it off the TV! I really hope it gets shown in England, or better still, comes out as a DVD.......

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
hitmanhart408
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #387 on: January 19, 2013, 01:12:29 PM »

I think the Japanese showing was very under the radar so not very many people caught it. I'm sure after the next showing it will be online, but like I said before, im likely to hold out watching it
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #388 on: January 19, 2013, 01:37:36 PM »

I really want to see this as although I never attended last years London shows (seen the two, 02 shows in 2010), I did attend all of the other UK shows and the Dublin show before that, and the Rotterdam and Paris show which was straight after them. So I know the band was in TOP form around this time, so I just know that the performance is going to be amazing, so I want to see this so much.

Someone in Asia who can record this, needs to be a hero and sort it out for the rest of us.  Wink

beer
« Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 01:39:31 PM by One.In.A.Million » Logged
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #389 on: January 20, 2013, 02:44:53 PM »

Wonder what the logic was behind sticking it on TV and not publicising it, to the point that big fans like us lot here didn't even now it was going to be on!? Seems a strange decision to me!

If anyone spots it on the English tv schedules, let us know!

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
rendestroi95
Rocker

You Know Where You Are?? No?? Okay :(

« Reply #390 on: January 21, 2013, 06:40:27 AM »

it's happening
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #391 on: January 21, 2013, 06:55:58 AM »

NICE photos, I take it these were taken from the Asia tv showing?. So when can we see it I wonder, can't wait!!!...  Cool  Cool  Cool
suicide
VIP

« Reply #392 on: January 21, 2013, 07:34:08 AM »

@rendestroi95 where did you find these?
Nightrained
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #393 on: January 21, 2013, 11:57:05 AM »

No one likes a hoarder!
wakeup
Headliner

« Reply #394 on: January 21, 2013, 12:32:23 PM »

someone has recorded it. Someone has been trying to sell it for $100. Its a rip off. Its going to re-air in Japan so im sure more people will catch it then. It is also going to air on Palladia in the US so I think ill just hold out for that showing.

When and where did you see it is going to be on the Palladia channel in US?  That is the best channel for music since it is mostly live performances.  I have longed to see them release a show that would air on that channel .  So any info you have as to when would be appreciated.
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #395 on: January 21, 2013, 01:06:51 PM »

Well, to avoid us buying it from bootleggers, lets hope a kind Japanese fan will record it in HD and share it.

Nice screenshots, but i just hope it wont be kept only in a circle of a few bootleggers/ traders/ whatever.

hitmanhart408
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #396 on: January 21, 2013, 02:22:18 PM »

When and where did you see it is going to be on the Palladia channel in US?  That is the best channel for music since it is mostly live performances.  I have longed to see them release a show that would air on that channel .  So any info you have as to when would be appreciated.

just go back one page my friend!
wakeup
Headliner

« Reply #397 on: January 21, 2013, 04:05:00 PM »

just go back one page my friend!

Yes I found it thanks.  That channel is just great for all kinds of music fans. 
Boromir
VIP

« Reply #398 on: January 21, 2013, 04:21:17 PM »

The photos have been taken from here.

http://ventilatorblues-sway.blogspot.com.br/2013/01/2012-live-from-o2-arena-london.html

If someone could translate it...

Keep Calm and Listen to Guns N' Roses!
reayj2003
VIP

« Reply #399 on: January 21, 2013, 05:06:57 PM »

Can't wait to see this! Hope a top quality version get's out there somehow.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 30 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: