Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 01:31:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227886 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  my fucking karma
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: my fucking karma  (Read 19704 times)
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2007, 07:00:25 PM »

hey how do you get good karma? and is there a limit to the amount of bad karma before you get banned?

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Jackamo!
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2007, 07:36:03 PM »

I love this site, the mods are just so quick on their feet.

Now give me some negative Karma! rant
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2007, 02:38:37 AM »

hey how do you get good karma? and is there a limit to the amount of bad karma before you get banned?

The closer  to the sun you get, the more likely you are to get burned, oh, I meant banned.
Jackamo!
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2007, 02:40:20 AM »

stop deleted my posts without giving me negative Karma.
EFISH
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2007, 02:42:55 AM »

stop deleted my posts without giving me negative Karma.

I am cracking up at the thought of you punching your desk and getting pissed that instead of getting karma'd, they are just deleting your posts.  rofl

Ahhh.......fun times.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2007, 03:26:18 AM »

Once you get negative 5 karma, you automatically get reset back to 0 and it starts all over again.
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2007, 09:35:37 AM »

Once you get negative 5 karma, you automatically get reset back to 0 and it starts all over again.

nahhh, that can't be right

If that were true EFISH would be posting a couple smilie only posts right now.
Jackamo!
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2007, 01:55:57 PM »

Could I please have some negative Karma?
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2007, 04:53:21 PM »

Could I please have some negative Karma?

you already got some today  hihi
Jackamo!
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2007, 06:41:26 PM »

THank you~!!
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2007, 07:08:05 PM »

Happy now Jackamo?

hihi
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2007, 07:12:59 PM »

i dont know if thats right because i saw this one dude with -10 karma. so i dont know Huh

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
SLCPUNK
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2007, 07:26:04 PM »

i dont know if thats right because i saw this one dude with -10 karma. so i dont know Huh

That guy will default back to zero once he goes over -10. He gets more "slack" since he has a high post count.
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2007, 09:35:47 PM »

I want my karma back as well please, I have been nothing but positive on this board, and have done nothing wrong? rofl

Hey bro, I got negative  karma for agreeing with people. It  is a strange  world that we live in!
EFISH
« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2007, 09:37:52 PM »

I want my karma back as well please, I have been nothing but positive on this board, and have done nothing wrong  rofl

Hey bro, I got negative  karma for agreeing with people. It  is a strange  world that we live in!
I got one for trying to remind a mod of the rules.  hihi

Who cares---its just a number.....though you do look like a useless person when you have a whole bunch of negatives under your name.  hihi
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2007, 09:42:10 PM »

Hey SLCpunk, only 2 more to go and you are ?back to zero! I would like to know how a stand up guy like ?SLCPUNK ?could get ANY negative ?karma, the guy is ?all-around a positive presence on this ?board.

We need more ?Marxists on this site: thesis-antithesis-synthesis (dialetical ?materialism--I can use that phrase now ?that Dave is ?gone.) That means that every negative point is immediately and irrevocably counter-balanced with a positive ?karma point, resulting in harmony, peace, and a March 6th ?release ?date! Grin
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2007, 09:45:11 PM »

I want my karma back as well please, I have been nothing but positive on this board, and have done nothing wrong? rofl

Hey bro, I got negative? karma for agreeing with people. It? is a strange? world that we live in!
I got one for trying to remind a mod of the rules.? hihi

Who cares---its just a number.....though you do look like a useless person when you have a whole bunch of negatives under your name.? hihi

Bob Seeger: "I feel like a number, I'm not a number, damnit I 'm a man, I said I'm a man."

Name that  tune?
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2007, 11:34:53 PM »

I want my karma back as well please, I have been nothing but positive on this board, and have done nothing wrong  rofl

I got one for trying to remind a mod of the rules.  hihi

Who cares---its just a number.....though you do look like a useless person when you have a whole bunch of negatives under your name.  hihi

Bob Seeger: "I feel like a number, I'm not a number, damnit I 'm a man, I said I'm a man."

Name that  tune?

damn, i don't know that one

EFISH? you know it?
SLCPUNK
« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2007, 01:32:44 AM »

Hey SLCpunk, only 2 more to go and you are  back to zero! I would like to know how a stand up guy like  SLCPUNK  could get ANY negative  karma, the guy is  all-around a positive presence on this  board.

LOL, you are on fire tonight bud.... hihi hihi

Well my first Karma point was given to me while politics were still not allowed in the Jungle. I believe I called Bush a lying cocksucker.

I got my 2 & 3rd negative karma in a neatly packaged two-for-one extravaganza in which I told Randall Flagg, aka Guns n Rock Music, that he was a cocksucker and to go fuck himself.

Other than that, I'm a sweetheart.

We need more  Marxists on this site: thesis-antithesis-synthesis (dialetical  materialism--I can use that phrase now  that Dave is  gone.) That means that every negative point is immediately and irrevocably counter-balanced with a positive  karma point, resulting in harmony, peace, and a March 6th  release  date! Grin

Woah...that was deep dude.

Let me sit down and contemplate that.

« Last Edit: January 15, 2007, 01:38:38 AM by SLCPUNK » Logged
2007what!
Banned
Rocker

Shut Up And Be A Victim Of Authority

« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2007, 02:08:41 AM »

who the FUCK cares about "karma"?
this is ridicilous. does one little number below your username change anything in your life? if so, good luck.

you can find him at the pub with the grub stain chuggin on a small tub of pain to his bugged brain
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: