Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 12:54:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227886 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Last Film You Saw.
Pages: 1 ... 309 310 [311] 312 313 ... 336 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Last Film You Saw.  (Read 572538 times)
BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #6200 on: January 16, 2011, 06:20:13 AM »

^Wait, 5/10 is equal to "pretty fucking terrible" to you? hihi Tongue

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
svdv22
VIP

This is not a piano falling out of the sky

« Reply #6201 on: January 16, 2011, 07:51:06 AM »

Had a back to the future marathon yesterday :-)

One.In.A.Million
« Reply #6202 on: January 16, 2011, 07:53:18 AM »

I know this one is an oldie but the last film I saw was The Burbs, featuring Tom Hanks and Corey Feldman. This is one of my favourite movies and have liked it since I first saw it on some channel years ago.

The humour and comedic element is what makes this movie very funny and watchable. All the actors are on top form, and the Klopeks are funny as hell and portray the typical odd murderers perfectly.

hihi i thought i was the only person in the world who loved that movie.  that movie is so fuckin funny, one of the most underrated black comedies ever.

Haha yes, one of my favourite scenes is when Artie says to Ray when talking about the bone " look at the size of this thing, what do you think this came off of a chicken or something?".

rofl
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #6203 on: January 16, 2011, 11:34:41 AM »

^Wait, 5/10 is equal to "pretty fucking terrible" to you? hihi Tongue

well it got a 5 cause i paid to see it and I didnt walk out.  yeah it could drop to the 3/10 range

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
gilee7
VIP

'09 & '14 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champion

« Reply #6204 on: January 19, 2011, 11:24:31 PM »

Buried: I didn't think a movie that features nothing but Ryan Reynolds in a coffin for 90 minutes could possibly be all that entertaining, but this was a surprisingly good movie! Very exciting, very suspenseful, a few moments of genuine humor. I was on the edge of my seat for most of the movie, and felt emotionally drained by the end of it. Great performance by Reynolds, too. (Probably not a good idea for anyone with claustrophobia to watch this movie, though.)

Here Today . . .
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #6205 on: January 20, 2011, 01:02:28 AM »

Yeah im terribly claustrophobic.. this movie gives me the creeps but Ill watch it.

Chris Misfit
Opening Act

Here Today...Drunk Today!

« Reply #6206 on: January 20, 2011, 04:52:52 PM »

I watched Siege of the Dead (German) and Class of 1984 . Class of... was shite, supposedly very violent, yet it seemed dated and not very violent. Siege... was good. Another zombie film but it was well done. A german 28 days later if you like.

Where's Jim?
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #6207 on: January 22, 2011, 02:26:05 PM »

Green Hornet  Kicked major ass! ok ok

BlowUpYourVideo
Swimmin' in my ability
Legend

Carbon monoxide

« Reply #6208 on: January 23, 2011, 08:17:34 PM »

Green Hornet  Kicked major ass! ok ok

I liked it too. Smiley Not quite sure how necessary the 3D was, but I got a few laughs from it. Cheesy

They say of the Acropolis where the Parthenon is....
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #6209 on: January 24, 2011, 01:15:31 PM »

I saw it in 2D, i just am not a 3D fan. maybe cause i wear glasses sometimes and those 3D things throw my eyes outta whack.

Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #6210 on: January 27, 2011, 04:22:54 PM »

Buried: I didn't think a movie that features nothing but Ryan Reynolds in a coffin for 90 minutes could possibly be all that entertaining, but this was a surprisingly good movie! Very exciting, very suspenseful, a few moments of genuine humor. I was on the edge of my seat for most of the movie, and felt emotionally drained by the end of it. Great performance by Reynolds, too. (Probably not a good idea for anyone with claustrophobia to watch this movie, though.)

It was great. It did not surpass '127 Hours' though. I thought Franco was amazing and, for me, deserves the Best Actor Oscar.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #6211 on: January 27, 2011, 07:27:43 PM »

Buried was absolutely fantastic. loved it

gonna rent 127 hours tomorrow. Mysteron, u got me intrigued to see it.

gilee7
VIP

'09 & '14 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champion

« Reply #6212 on: January 27, 2011, 10:34:24 PM »

It was great. It did not surpass '127 Hours' though. I thought Franco was amazing and, for me, deserves the Best Actor Oscar.

Yeah, I haven't seen 127 Hours yet. It wasn't playing in any theaters close to where I live. I think tomorrow it's supposed to finally open wide, though, probably thanks to the Academy Award nominations. I'm gonna try to make sure I see it. So far I've seen eight of the ten best picture nominees for this year. Still need to see The King's Speech.

Here Today . . .
Annie
« Reply #6213 on: January 29, 2011, 08:20:39 PM »

Saw the recent Narnia film. I enjoyed Eustace, but the film was off key. It was ok, but nothing more. I hope they carry on the series and do Episode 4 and 7, and miss out 5 and 6.

I am interested in hearing opinions other current films whether US or Europe.
I finally got a chance to see this film. I really liked it, much better than the 2nd one. Aslan rules!

I also finally saw TANGLED. I loved it. Too bad Disney is not going to make anymore Princess films.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #6214 on: January 29, 2011, 08:36:30 PM »

WOW 127 hours was fantastic. saw it in the theater today. Riveting, intense... just an absolute horrible predicament to be. what a display of courage and heart.

I gotta redo my top movies list. this def is hitting top 10.

nekomex
Rocker

« Reply #6215 on: February 01, 2011, 01:54:36 AM »

i saw the documentary "Torturing Democracy"

i know that for America it has to be a big issue to prosecute his former President and ex-president among many others, but by now its pretty clear that they knowingly commited war crimes.  its not even an issue about if you as an american are against or in favor of the so called "war on terror" its about prosecuting the people that tortured many people not even knowing if they were terrorists and changing the laws to let them get away with whatever they wanted to do.
One.In.A.Million
« Reply #6216 on: February 01, 2011, 01:49:01 PM »

It was The Wrestler.  ok

Can't get enough of this film, it has became one of my favourites ever. I love the way it is filmed, almost like a documentary. And I like the effect of using camera techniques like holding the camera whilst filming, rather than having a traditional set-up.

It's strange because I watched this film on the way back from Canada, Toronto exactly 1 year ago after seeing GN'R. So it's strange how I felt like watching it again, almost to the day.  Grin
dont_damn_me
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #6217 on: February 02, 2011, 03:47:54 PM »

This is IMO the greatest film of our history, it may just change the world, just came out last wk.......just read the comments if you don't believe me...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z9WVZddH9w
Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« Reply #6218 on: February 02, 2011, 05:23:44 PM »

The Fighter

I really hope Christian Bale wins the Oscar, he so deserves it!
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #6219 on: February 05, 2011, 04:11:56 PM »

WOW 127 hours was fantastic. saw it in the theater today. Riveting, intense... just an absolute horrible predicament to be. what a display of courage and heart.

I gotta redo my top movies list. this def is hitting top 10.

The arm scene was icky  hihi
Pages: 1 ... 309 310 [311] 312 313 ... 336 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: