Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 03, 2024, 06:04:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227993 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  15 Months Ago Today...
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 15 Months Ago Today...  (Read 5565 times)
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« on: March 05, 2004, 06:45:22 PM »

15 months ago today the new incarnation of Guns N' Roses performed their last concert and since then, there has been no contact with Axl or public sightings of him,(unless you count the purchase of a Mobil Horse). No contact from Robin Fink, Chris Pittman or Richard Fortus to the general public or media. All us patient fans have recieved in 15 months of silence is jack shit. A festival date in less then 3 months set to happen, yet with no official confirmation, just an indirect confirmation, GnR will be headlining 3 years after their last Rio gig still with no new album Roll Eyes My personal opinion is that had the tour been a selling success or was at least finsished, we would have some kind of update, maybe not a new album but perhaps studio updates here and there every 4 months or so. Am i surprised another possible legal battle is brewing between Axl and the record company? not in the least. its one thing after the other with this band. nothing goes right or without a hitch. Do i think CD will be released in May/June?nope. July/August seems most hopeful. If not then then Fall/Winter, then im done if no album by then. RIR4 is indeed judgement day for Guns N' Roses, and i think its guna be one hell of a show, and Uncle Axl is guna have alot to fill us in on and surely debut a new song or two. until then expect nothing and nothing is what we shall get in return until May 30th. Wouldnt our lives be so boring without this Chinese Democracy saga? i swear its like a soap opera with every passing month ok

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
anarchy
VIP

Smug

« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2004, 06:49:22 PM »

I see Axl all the time. He's on level 1232 on Tetris. I think we should all wish him luck.

Miz
Dog treats!
Legend

Everything Louder Than Everything Else

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2004, 06:51:38 PM »

I see Axl all the time. He's on level 1232 on Tetris. I think we should all wish him luck.
[rofl]rotffpmslmao[rofl]

Steven's drumming made the band; he made a big musical difference.  His sense of swing was the push and pull that gave those songs their feel, afterwards, nothing worked. ~ Izzy Stradlin
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2004, 06:56:10 PM »

In April it'll be 16 months since that show.  Shocked

You ignored a few Axl sightings:

June 2003 - Axl was photographed at the Rainbow, in Los Angeles.
July 16th, 2003 - Axl previews Chinese Democracy tracks in Vegas.
August, 2003 - Axl spotted in NYC.
September, 2003 - Tyranis drummer Adam Capilouto bumped intp Axl at Southern California coffee shop.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2004, 07:23:52 PM »

and tomorrow it'll be 15 months and 1 day, sunday it'll be 15 months and 2 days....so what?

Axl is God.
wonderall
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2004, 03:48:02 AM »

Yes I do too...him and his
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2004, 09:49:13 AM »

I wonder what Pittman, Finck and Fortus have been doing? We don't even have sightings of them......

Its the Axl effect - any one who works with him goes and hides in their house all day nervous

I would be annoyed by all this but u have to admit its funny really

What are they doing? Are they still on this planet? What do they do with their time if NO one ever sees them?

Quick! To the bandwagon!
2NaFish
Harbinger of doom and gloom
Legend

Something Witty.

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2004, 10:28:38 AM »

I wonder what Pittman, Finck and Fortus have been doing? We don't even have sightings of them......

Its the Axl effect - any one who works with him goes and hides in their house all day nervous

What are they doing? Are they still on this planet? What do they do with their time if NO one ever sees them?

check robins site for info on what he's doing.

Axl was seen at a cafe in NY before a maiden gig if i remember.

Richard has been putting his hand in at a few of tommy's gig, is on tommy's record, has done a few guest spots.

Dunno about pittman tho - how are we supposed to know what he's doing when he's not in gn'r when we don't know what he does on stage.
Immortal-Cry
Banned
Headliner

W.A.R. is my answer!

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2004, 10:31:49 AM »

I guess they are all the day at home avoiding the FAQ about CD.

IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE, I DO!  
Hammer1
Headliner

GNR Fan

« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2004, 11:12:00 AM »

I'll be in Vegas on the 18th for three days maybe when I'm at "light" in the Bellagio Axl will walk in and I will ask him about CD.

Wishful thinking! but I bumped into Michael Jackson and Michael Jordon there on two different occassions.

Two bad I could care less about these guys!

beer
blues_rock_axeman
Rocker

R n' F'n Roller

« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2004, 12:43:16 PM »

Dunno about pittman tho - how are we supposed to know what he's doing when he's not in gn'r when we don't know what he does on stage.

That's so painfully true...I thought he took over the role of Teddy Zig Zag, but their set lists hardly include the songs that Teddy was even used for!  rofl

Shuffle it all... Pack up your life again...
lisaoreflex
Opening Act

Loved Axl from the beginning.

« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2004, 12:12:43 AM »

I heard something somewhere about Axl and some others getting into some of the following aliens or afterlifes or something goofy. This life is to wild, I wouldn't want to be confused by any others.

Music brings the world together in one united sound.
Let's unite and ROCK the world.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: