Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 05, 2024, 03:40:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227996 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Rose/Springsteen '94
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rose/Springsteen '94  (Read 6328 times)
DRUNK
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2004, 11:00:05 PM »

I believe it's highly unlikely his hairloss was stress related.  Hell I would think around 91 or 92 post St. Louis would have been the most stressful time for him.  He's about 32 in these pics his hair was receding bottomline.  

No.  It would make more sense that the effects of the stress were accumulative, not situational.  After touring for a few years straight+the buildup of substance abuse=bad body conditions responsible for hairloss.
axl1962
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2004, 11:57:24 PM »

I don't think that is true.  Axl by 1990 was for the most part drug and alcohol free.  While the rest of the band was out partying, he was off doing his own thing.    Around this time he also started working out and getting himself into shape.  But who really gives a shit he was going bald, end of story.
DRUNK
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2004, 12:47:20 AM »

I don't think that is true.  Axl by 1990 was for the most part drug and alcohol free.  While the rest of the band was out partying, he was off doing his own thing.    Around this time he also started working out and getting himself into shape.  But who really gives a shit he was going bald, end of story.

Not true.  Some girl that met Axl on the 2002 tour said that he explained his weight gain as a result from breaking an addiction to amphetamines.  This was sometime in the mid 90's.  Axl didn't seem to be a wreckless partyer, and he was in good shape, but that doesn't mean he was exactly healthy.  In fact, he was far from it.
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: