Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 06, 2024, 06:11:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227998 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  FAKE: Met W. Axl Rose yesterday
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: FAKE: Met W. Axl Rose yesterday  (Read 1925 times)
jesuli
Banned
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« on: June 13, 2004, 10:53:52 AM »

Hi friends
My name is Luis and I am from Chile. I met W. Axl Rose (from Guns & Roses) yesterday so listen to my story.
Yesterday was birthday of my friend David so we went to a bar-restrount to have birthday drinks with him. We was I, David and David's girlfriend. After some drinks we just sit in this place and talk and laugh and order more drinks. After an hour a group of 5-6 men come inside and the waiters and everybody rush to get tables ready and things like that. This group comes in and they all sit about 20 meters from where I was sitting. I could see two large men, of them was black and some other people and then I seen W Axl Rose with them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was not sure but I went to the toilet just to pass by that group and see it was really W. Axl Rose. So I said to my friend this is W. Axl Rose and he did not know who he was  rant so I said I will go and talk to him.
I went to W. Axl Rose and said hi (yes I washed my hands after the toilet LMFAO rofl ). He was really nice and said hi to me and smiled and shaked my hand. I said I listened to guns all my life and love them very much and W. Axl Rose said thank you and smiled. Then I said that I heard new songs and I want to know if there is album coming on and he laughed at me (I was not sad  Grin) and said that I will buy the album soon enough (he said don't download it LMFAO rofl ) so I am very excited to hear the album. I said to him that my brother Vlad was in the Rock in Rio some years ago and said it was really cool, W. Axl Rose said thank you and smiled. I asked when there will be a show in Chile and he said that in 2005 they will be here for sure! So I am very happy to hear the album and see Guns and Roses next year.
I said thank you and he said something to the big black guy and they laughed and they said bye.

I am very happy! Soon will come the album and then a show in Chille. beer
« Last Edit: June 13, 2004, 11:24:36 AM by jarmo » Logged
strange_days
Opening Act

Jim the king

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2004, 11:05:27 AM »

well done.
SON OF A PREACHER
Rocker

Dec 31 2004. Last chance !

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2004, 11:19:08 AM »

Preacher JARMO: is our brother jesuli from CHILE ? ip?
argentina is right next to chile.....could be.....but too much of a coincidence ? Undecided

if chidem is not here by new years's eve.I will KILL myself.
outlawaxl
Rocker

The King of Kings

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2004, 11:20:02 AM »

you should not have posted this here...

now they will ask you the name of the resuranunt and they will call there

and ask you where you work and try to verify your employment and call you a liar and ask you about what his hair looks like now and what was Axl eating and what was he wearing..

outlawaxl
Rocker

The King of Kings

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2004, 11:22:32 AM »

Preacher JARMO: is our brother jesuli from CHILE ? ip?
argentina is right next to chile.....could be.....but too much of a coincidence ? Undecided

haha too much of coincidence??

argentina is right next o chilie... he cant travel from argentina to chile??  

"whats his IP" ... who cares....
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2004, 11:24:06 AM »

Hi friends
My name is Luis and I am from Chile.

How come you're in Israel posting this then.....

LOCKED and banned!

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: