Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 01, 2024, 05:41:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227981 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  How Much Longer?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: How Much Longer?  (Read 19045 times)
DemocracyRose
« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2004, 07:59:57 AM »

Yeah, I could see why somebody could be upset about it even after just one year.

But, to those pessimistic fans, I would say just be patient.

And, Democracy Rose, I am sorry for arguing with you over the November 2004 Release Date Rumor Thread. I didn't realize that you had been coming here for half a decade.

No Problems....  ok
youngerformofaxl
« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2004, 05:25:34 PM »

I am restating my guess and I still say the annoucement will come by the end of this month with it most likely being on the 31st.
Eva GnRAxlRosette
Legend

« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2004, 07:39:07 PM »

How Much Longer?

Dizzy says "Hang Tight!" http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=14646.0

ok
youngerformofaxl
« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2004, 08:10:42 PM »

Well, it would appear that Democracy is on it's way Grin Grin Grin
RichardNixon
« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2004, 10:38:39 PM »

Jeb Bush will be well into his second term when we hear from Mr. Rose again.
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #45 on: August 22, 2004, 01:53:59 AM »

How much longer you ask?

Just as soon as Axl records vocals on more than two tracks. And if Slash said it, you know its true.

hehehe...BRING IT!

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
ccorn69
VIP

Dreaming and waiting

« Reply #46 on: August 22, 2004, 02:46:14 AM »

Jeb Bush will be well into his second term when we hear from Mr. Rose again.

oh man rofl rofl rofl

Thats not Stardust on my feet...
youngerformofaxl
« Reply #47 on: August 23, 2004, 01:40:33 PM »

Fuck Jeb. Bush.

I ain't pressuring you Axl, but could you hurry up???
PunkRocker
Opening Act

Fuck it before it fucks you!

« Reply #48 on: August 23, 2004, 03:49:17 PM »

I love Axl and I hate it when the media slags him off for the album release.......

BUT....

There must be sumthing really wrong with Axl.Because its been year and years from the last album was released (Which you all know!!!) But any normal thinking person doesn't spend thousands, millions on an album which Still isn't finish and has been put in record stores. thats just not right.There must be a few mental problems. And I'm not trying to be funny  no but if Axl doesn't get proper help this albums never going to be released and it will be a re-run of years before. Which is sad  Sad I like everyone else, want to see Axl  release his album and tour and for everything to be fine. but i dont see it happening in the near future or any time soon  crying
ccorn69
VIP

Dreaming and waiting

« Reply #49 on: August 23, 2004, 03:57:03 PM »

I love Axl and I hate it when the media slags him off for the album release.......

BUT....

There must be sumthing really wrong with Axl.Because its been year and years from the last album was released (Which you all know!!!) But any normal thinking person doesn't spend thousands, millions on an album which Still isn't finish and has been put in record stores. thats just not right.There must be a few mental problems. And I'm not trying to be funny? no but if Axl doesn't get proper help this albums never going to be released and it will be a re-run of years before. Which is sad? Sad I like everyone else, want to see Axl? release his album and tour and for everything to be fine. but i dont see it happening in the near future or any time soon? crying

ok breath, 1,2, 3,...10 ok better now welcome to the world of GNR fans (all though youve probably been a fan for a while) yeah it sucks that its taken him forever to finish an album and release it, i dont know if he will release it but im sure he will be forced to sometime in the future does it have to do with mental issues im sure there are some mainly a fear to the reaction to the album but only he knows and only time will tell if we see the album so lets take it easy and hope for the best

PunkRocker
Opening Act

Fuck it before it fucks you!

« Reply #50 on: August 23, 2004, 04:11:40 PM »

November 04' it said, until then we cant say shit.
Nothing after november then its war!!!

I agree,  yes  He  better think long and hard if he says November and doesn't deliver,

I mean hes losing fans, yeah where not Gods but we support these bands and then they shit on us!!

I'll be there but i dont know for how much more of this i can take!!  nervous
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #51 on: August 23, 2004, 04:37:41 PM »

It was 4 months ago that Axl Rose made his press release saying that Buckethead had left the band and that a release date for Chinese Democracy would be announced within the next few months. So my question is, how long before we receive that announcement from Axl and/or Axl's Management?
I don't think it will be out till 2005, nothing points to a release... Having spent countless millions on this album to release it with zero publicity would be foolish by geffen and new gnr... There would already be talks of a video, single, a tour, etc.. These things don't happen overnight,,, Word of mouth would be very good as well, but there's nothing to go on except the silly vh1 announcement...
Also I think it would be wise for tommy n dizzy to be spreding the news as they tour if they had info, judging by their niterviews they know as much about it's release as the next guy.

I never hear bout these two other discs that supposingly were done yrs ago.. The longer the band does stuff ontheir own ,the worse it could get. Isome times doubt the album will ever come out,,There's nothing to re assure us otherwise, the net keeps these dreams alive..
youngerformofaxl
« Reply #52 on: August 24, 2004, 11:41:42 AM »

BUT....

There must be sumthing really wrong with Axl.Because its been year and years from the last album was released (Which you all know!!!) But any normal thinking person doesn't spend thousands, millions on an album which Still isn't finish and has been put in record stores. thats just not right.There must be a few mental problems. And I'm not trying to be funny? no but if Axl doesn't get proper help this albums never going to be released and it will be a re-run of years before. Which is sad? Sad I like everyone else, want to see Axl? release his album and tour and for everything to be fine. but i dont see it happening in the near future or any time soon? crying

What's interesting is that people claim Axl has all these mental problems but he obviously dosen't because he has been working in the studio for quite some time now and yet he manages to keep it all together staying out of the spotlight, so he can't be too insane, can he? No. He is trying to reach a certain type of perfection and I think CD will be amazing.

Now, as for you pessimistic motherfuckers, cheer up! We still have a week left before my guess is proven wrong, so we'll just see who's right, baby!!!!
Wheres Izzy
I smoke my cigarette with style
VIP

« Reply #53 on: August 24, 2004, 05:06:52 PM »

How does being a recluse an argument that he is not insane? lol As far as this thread goes I feel like an idiot because after the mtv awards (Which I probably won't watch) I am going to come to this site and check right away if there was any annoucnement for CD. And there won't be. Why do you toy with me Axl!!!?

Can you imagine, for a second, doing
anything just 'cuz you want to?
Well, that's just what I do so hooray for me and fuck you
youngerformofaxl
« Reply #54 on: August 25, 2004, 11:31:54 AM »

Mr. Where's Izzy, if you think that Axl Rose is insane then that's fine but I really question why you are even posting here if that's what you think. A person can be a recluse for many reasons and insanity is not one of them. If he was insane he would probably be the opposite. Insanity is not knowing the difference between right and wrong.

Now, I'm here because I'm waiting for that 'big' annoucement. So, I ask you, why are you here?
Wheres Izzy
I smoke my cigarette with style
VIP

« Reply #55 on: August 25, 2004, 04:30:31 PM »

well If you actually paid attention to what I posted I didn't say Axl was insane. I said your argument that he wasn't because he is so reclusive made no sense. And as far as why am I here, because I am a guns fan. Thats normally why you would post on these sort of things. Not believing CD is coming out anytime soon does not make me any less of a fan than you or anyone else on this board.

Can you imagine, for a second, doing
anything just 'cuz you want to?
Well, that's just what I do so hooray for me and fuck you
youngerformofaxl
« Reply #56 on: August 25, 2004, 05:09:28 PM »

Fine, so you're trying to say he's a recluse, well I guess I could agree with that. I'm too fucking depressed to analyze your previous fucking posts.! Angry
Ted Nugent
« Reply #57 on: August 26, 2004, 12:07:09 PM »

BUT....

What's interesting is that people claim Axl has all these mental problems but he obviously dosen't because he has been working in the studio for quite some time now and yet he manages to keep it all together staying out of the spotlight, so he can't be too insane, can he? No. He is trying to reach a certain type of perfection and I think CD will be amazing.

Now, as for you pessimistic motherfuckers, cheer up! We still have a week left before my guess is proven wrong, so we'll just see who's right, baby!!!!

The source of the claims of Axl's mental problems come from Axl himself.  He has said publicly that he was diagnosed as being a manic depressive.

His reclusive behaviour, his inability to finish the album and his alienation of so many people who have been close to him and his behavior on the last tour and the UYI tour are clear signs that he either needs a change in his medication or some serious therapy.

I'm not trying to diss Axl.  I'd like to see him healthy, happy and productive but at the moment it doesn't look like that is the case.
ccorn69
VIP

Dreaming and waiting

« Reply #58 on: August 26, 2004, 02:06:22 PM »

How Much Longer?

Dizzy says "Hang Tight!" http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=14646.0

ok

guys im saying we wont see this thing until next year if where lucky

Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

Comedy is tragedy plus time

« Reply #59 on: August 26, 2004, 02:17:11 PM »

Do you really think it's going to be that bad?  Wink

I've created an atmosphere where I?m a friend first, moderator second. Probably entertainer third.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: