Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 01, 2024, 03:06:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227981 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Do you think it would have been so long..............................
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Do you think it would have been so long..............................  (Read 1129 times)
chinesedemocracy05
Banned
Rocker

SPRECHMAN!

« on: November 26, 2004, 09:25:19 PM »

I dont know but do you guys think that Chinese Democracy would've been such a never ending project if the old band was still around. I love the New Gn'r,  I like tommy and robin especially just as much as the original 5. But wasnt Izzy always syked up in the studio and ready to put out records? I know he didnt like to play huge venues like Axl but he supposedly did like the studio. That's why Slash Matt and Duff left right? Axl was procrastonating. I guess Axl's doing something good up there though because I love all the new songs except Silkworms. I just wanted to know if anyone else thought the album might be out by now if Slash an the boys were still around. Axl should get Steven and Izzy back to it's just a thought. peace

They just thought Id know better. Better.
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2004, 10:35:38 PM »

Yeah, we would have had a few more albums (3-4).

None of 'em would have been called Chinese Democracy, though. Do you see a democracy in China? Do you see said album?

And Izzy and Steven would be far more likely to join VR than GNR. Izzy way more unlikely though cos he hates lead singers, and I'm sure Scott's decision to leave all his songs behind don't help the cause...

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
ClintroN
The board won't let me use a longer name than this!
Legend

Gimme some fuckin' Democracy

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2004, 09:21:11 PM »

I just wanted to know if anyone else thought the album might be out by now if Slash an the boys were still around. 

I dont think so, i know so, they quit!!

www.myspace.com/killmondays

GNR - Brizvegas - AUSTRALIA
June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
estranged.1098
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2004, 11:13:46 PM »

If Axl didn't have to rebuild Guns N' Roses almost from scratch, yeah, they could probably put an[/b] album sooner.

It would not sound like Chinse Democracy though; check out the first album released by Slash's Snakepit.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: