Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 05, 2024, 03:17:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227995 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Newsflash - Eminem is Axl's Mini Me.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Newsflash - Eminem is Axl's Mini Me.  (Read 2182 times)
V
Headliner

The Fountainhead

« on: January 26, 2005, 01:04:16 AM »

Regarding the current state of conspiracy
The future of Chinese Democracy
Is Unknown.

The head temple wants you to go check the Unknown.
Thou shall find the Unknown.

Once the future of Chinese Democracy will be
Known,
Then shall Chinese Democracy be established.

The Queen (of course. Who else ya taught?)
Shall rule the Chinese Democracy
Freddie Mercury delight!

It is with uppermost happiness and delight
That Chinese Democracy shall be out soon
Axl Rose (a.k.a.) has told me so
In a recent Western Union Telegram.
I know it doesn't rhyme
And all
Oh, well.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2005, 01:07:55 AM by V » Logged
Cowboy Buddha
VIP

Balls of Molten Steel

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2005, 01:09:07 AM »

sorry but what the fuck is this?

I will not change this Sig. until Vikings, Twins, Wild, T-Wolves or any MN teams win a Championship (10/16/06)
Axl_owns_dexter
VIP

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2005, 01:18:40 AM »

Ah, late night boozed up posts at HTGTH...Priceless!!!

"You want to do something impressive? Get Kim Jong-Il  to sing "Give Peace A Chance." Yeah -- big televised duet with Yoko. That's when I'll be impressed."  - Gary Brecher, the "war nerd"
V
Headliner

The Fountainhead

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2005, 02:14:18 AM »

Ah, late night boozed up posts at HTGTH...Priceless!!!

You think so... read again

Don't you smell it?Huh?? I sure do

Childrens, it's smelling Chinese Democracy.......................................................................................... ...........................

Are your noses blocked.... i smell it chinese democracy imminent, on the way babyyyyyyyy

californiaaaaaaaa loooove

****** I AM SERIOUS *******

Axl Rose signs new deal

Guns N' Roses main man Axl Rose has signed a new publishing deal with one of the fastest growing music groups.

In recent years, Sanctuary Music Group have followed an aggressive strategy of signing established acts to its catalogue to gain market share and publishing rights.

Axl Rose follows a string of high-profile artists including Lou Reed, Fun Loving Criminals, UB40, the New York Dolls and Morrissey onto Sanctuary's roster.

The deal, confirmed by the label yesterday (January 24), will include all Guns N' Roses back catalogue and new material.

A spokesperson for Sanctuary Group told Music Week the deal represents the latest step in building the Sanctuary Music Publishing portfolio, adding 'publishing is a strategic priority for the group.'

Axl Rose's now legendarily overdue new album 'Chinese Democracy' is thought to be due out this year and the new deal suggests that a release may well be imminent.

*** Let me clarify ***
I have this weird feeling the new album will be out by february 11th (The end of Tommy's tour).

This ain't Hollywood baby, this is based on what TOMMY (an actual GNR member, not the guy who knew the parrot who knew some other guy) said.

SOURCE = DIZZY REED
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/upcoming_releases/guns_n_roses_democracy_may_surface_in_feb.html

SOURCE = TOMMY STINSON
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/general_music_news/tommy_stinson_guns_n_roses_cd_almost_done.html
Then just a few days ago...., TOMMY again:
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/upcoming_releases/guns_n_roses_bassist_chinese_democracy_almost_done.html

Yeah "Guns N' Roses bassist Tommy Stinson told the Pioneer Press earlier this week that the long-awaited new GN'R album "Chinese Democracy" "is being finished as we speak," reports Blabbermouth.net."

LOL they are printing the labels and all... is that what he meant? Anyone know of the privacy of a compact disc plant? Can an album be produced, physically, in total privacy? You bet! Business baby, rock and roll business. How do you think a company does in order for an album not to go online? It either LEAKS the album deliberately so people get interested (remember kids: bootlegs rule!), OR it copy protects it... whatever's best for business. GNR? You don't bootleg that.  Compact disc manufacturing plant?

Hey Sherlock, you heard it here first, on the Here Today.... Gone To Hell!!! message board: it smells Chinese Democracy and it shall arrive by February 11th..... 2005.02.11 yeah baby

Surprise surprise!!!!

(fuck how come i'm the only one to see)

By the way I didn't get an Axl briefing nor anyone's else.

I'm just listening.

I know I get confused sometimes. Hey. Like Izzy and Tommy would lie to us....

Hollywood, uh!

Eminem is Axl's mini-me! Haha..... fuckerzzzzzzzzzzzz see how crazy I am when the new album comes out about next week.

Actually I'm not so sure. Maybe we'll only get a release date. But it DOES smell like Chinese Democracy NOW to me.

"We owe Philly," Stinson said. He wouldn't elaborate about the aforementioned debacle. "That's all still in litigation." But he promised that GNR would be on the road this year after the release of Chinese Democracy in April.

And remember October 2004?

NEW YORK - (BUSINESS WIRE) - Oct. 12, 2004 - There have been numerous reports over the last few weeks from various sources claiming that one person or another has been invited to join Guns N' Roses. To set the record straight no one - we repeat no one - has been invited to join the band. We would normally not respond to rumours but it is wrong to allow a few self publicists the platform to mislead the media and Guns N' Roses fans. We will let you know when there is credible news on this subject.

GNR *is* confusing, but the most reliable info seems to come from 'business wire' - if I remember correctly when Axl made a statement about Buckethead's departure it was going trough that 'business wire'...

'Nuff said.

It DOES smell good. And it DOES seem the CD is on it's way more than it's ever seemed. Last time we had hopes they were touring and 'in the process' of completing the album. Numerous reports from ACTUAL band members say the album is DONE.....

Oh, well. It sure is confusing.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2005, 03:20:35 AM by V » Logged
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2005, 02:36:11 AM »

thank you v, your rock, funny posts  Tongue had a feeling it was out soon  Roll Eyes

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
SkinnyPuppy
Rocker

What, me Worry ?

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2005, 06:49:06 AM »

Get off the methamphetamines mate  Grin

Wounds heal, chicks dig scars, and glory, glory lasts forever. (falco)
Wooody
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2005, 06:54:59 AM »

dizzy not izzy

Just use your head and in the end you'll find your inspiration.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: