Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 09:51:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228062 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Buckethead fucked it up for all of us.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Buckethead fucked it up for all of us.  (Read 1172 times)
parisrocks
« on: February 05, 2005, 01:45:45 AM »

Thanx for giving the Guns the chance to take recording that one step further. . . again.

Obviously he didn't learn from R o bi n's departure and Axl's response.

In my opinion, G N' R froze while in discussion w/ Bucket and upon cementing his departure, decided to either omit or drastically reduce his role on the album.

Who would want to give someone who has spurned you that much credit and money.  No one.  That means completely reworking his parts so he wouldn't even get a writing credit.  I could see that happening.
. . . but finally, I do feel something in the air.
GNFNR_UK
Rocker

I want to believe...

« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2005, 02:50:17 AM »

Thanx for giving the Guns the chance to take recording that one step further. . . again.

Obviously he didn't learn from R o bi n's departure and Axl's response.

In my opinion, G N' R froze while in discussion w/ Bucket and upon cementing his departure, decided to either omit or drastically reduce his role on the album.

Who would want to give someone who has spurned you that much credit and money.? No one.? That means completely reworking his parts so he wouldn't even get a writing credit.? I could see that happening.
. . . but finally, I do feel something in the air.

I agree with you that Axl will have Buckets parts re-recorded for the reasons you stated above, i've said this time and time again. As much as I want Buckets playing on the CD, Axl will not want to give him even more exposure (Axl even accused Bucket of using his position in Guns to promote his solo work).

'This is just a horrible divorce, now he (Axl) is looking for a new wife.  His ex wife, Duff and Slash, are remarried and happy' - Smoking Guns on the break up of the original GNR.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: