Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 04, 2024, 01:15:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227995 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  SCOM #8 love song of all time
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: SCOM #8 love song of all time  (Read 1200 times)
Beowulf
« on: February 11, 2005, 12:57:25 PM »

I caught this on "The Today Show". They had a segment where Entertainment Weekly counted down the top ten love songs of all time [I guess that the magazine lists the top 50] and Sweet Child of Mine landed at number 8. It was described as a "surprisingly innocent sort of jr. high / high school-ish love song."

Also thought I'd wish all you GNR fans a happy Valentine's day; full of chocolate and see-through lingerie.? love? ok
« Last Edit: February 11, 2005, 12:59:44 PM by Beowulf » Logged
The Estranged MrFlashbax
VIP

The Tranquil Jester

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2005, 02:47:25 PM »

I caught this on "The Today Show". They had a segment where Entertainment Weekly counted down the top ten love songs of all time [I guess that the magazine lists the top 50] and Sweet Child of Mine landed at number 8. It was described as a "surprisingly innocent sort of jr. high / high school-ish love song."

Also thought I'd wish all you GNR fans a happy Valentine's day; full of chocolate and see-through lingerie.  love  ok

sweet child deserves that spot.. maybe even higher.. ok

and about the happy valentines day thing.. bah humbug!! its nice n all for couples but for those of us that dont have a significant other, its just rubbing salt on our wounds..  crying

Thanks 2 those who went 2 Mustang Harry's on May 12th. That made my first concert experience something I'll never forget. Never did I feel like I fit in anywhere as much as I did amongst you strangers
Beowulf
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2005, 04:55:29 PM »

Also thought I'd wish all you GNR fans a happy Valentine's day; full of chocolate and see-through lingerie.? love? ok

sweet child deserves that spot.. maybe even higher.. ok

and about the happy valentines day thing.. bah humbug!! its nice n all for couples but for those of us that dont have a significant other, its just rubbing salt on our wounds..? crying

Well, you can always go the whole "V-Day is a scam perpetuated by the greeting card companies" route.  Wink peace
bad tripp
Headliner

Here Today... Probably Here Tommorrow

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2005, 08:17:27 PM »

do you know what other songs where in the top 10?

GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2005, 08:35:29 PM »

Gypsy note:? The list is kinda sucky IMO and my typing is even suckier so I only typed out the top 25 on the list.? Tongue

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: