Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 04:33:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227923 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Steven and Jizzy on the new gnr
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Steven and Jizzy on the new gnr  (Read 9827 times)
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2005, 05:29:20 AM »

I can read it fine.... Is there a "Rule that you cant post in Red now"? ... If so you should remove that option..

If you want your comments to be taken seriously and read by people I suggest you post the normal way. Fine with me if she/he wants to post in red, but most of the readers don't bother to read it.

I agree with you.... Its sick to see "fans" make fun of Steven's condition... Shit the guy is just making music with his new band and he is more entitled to make any comment about Axl Rose or Guns n Roses than the people who make fun of him are...? He was the original drummer and played Drums on the 2 best GnR albums EVER...

Like his comments or not its wrong to make fun of the guys health problems......? If anything were to happen to Steven then an Original GnR reunion would be out of the question EVER..... It probably is never going to happen but you really shouldnt make fun of the mans health....

And the fact that I agree with her makes my point stronger. I didn't bother to read her posts cause the colour she/he chose was too strong for my eyes. We had the same problem with another poster, not too many days ago...

It's not fair to make fun of Steven's health problems. He's not talking about Axl or VR unless people/reporters ask him. I don't think he even cares anymore...

grabaraxl
Rocker

stick to your guns

« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2005, 06:11:05 AM »

every gn'r fan should check ou adler's appetite ep. it kicks ass. it's kind of in the vein of snakepit, but with better songwritting. keri kelly kicks slash's solo career ass on this one.

about the topic, opinions are like assholes, everyone has it's own.
and mine is that Jizzy should've stopped singing after "wasted in america" cause his vocals skills suck on everything he has done after that. love/hate was a cool band, but he's nothing but a band whore right now - ratt, adler, l.a. guns, etc...
he should feel blessed he got to sing axl's lyrics every night in adler's band.
Assman
Opening Act

Ass man, always ass.

« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2005, 06:36:30 AM »

Ok first off - the album is never coming out - get it through your thick fucking heads!!

Well, obviously you don't know that. That's just your opinion and this is based on what? That it's taken a long time..? Maybe it will maybe it won't. Nobody knows, except maybe Axl. So stop being so rude against fellow G n' R fans.
ILChief
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2005, 10:24:36 PM »

I'm not gonna make fun of Steven's problems, I hope is really cleaned his life up.  That having been said, I was a bigger fan of Matt Sorum than Steven Adler.  I find his "that's not Guns N Roses!" quote laughable.  If Brain left and Axl offered Steven his old job back I bet he'd have a different outlook on it.
Acquiesce
VIP

« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2005, 12:00:50 AM »

Dude, please think that through. Sgt Pepper is Sgt Pepper. Axl Rose is great. The Beatles are the Beatles.

And they are bland third rate rubbish, cheesy as hell and those guitars! Inspired Roll Eyes

Yet, this third rate, cheesy band completed an entire career that is the most praised of all time in less time than it has taken for Axl to release an album. Yeah, that's a load of rubbish, isn't it?
duffsgal
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2005, 10:34:29 PM »

Ok have changed my previous message to black writing and will refrain from using red.? Grin

Welcome to the Jungle Baby
jgfnsr
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2005, 11:24:15 PM »

Ok first off - the album is never coming out - get it through your thick fucking heads!!

Is too.? yes

Second and this will get me banned but quite frankly I dont give a shit.? You people do nothing but run down Adler and mock him because the guy has a speech problem.? The guy had a stroke and a couple of heart attacks and you fuckers mock the guy - what is wrong with you?Huh And what is so wrong with Steven saying "Its not GN'R", he is speaking the truth - what the fuck is left of GNR - Axl and a bunch of everchanging circus freaks and you call that a band.?

If you dont like Adler, that is fine but do you have to take apart every interview the guy gives.? Last time it was cause Adler said he didnt like VR albums - but he cleared that one up in this interview so now you are ripping him apart cause he makes one - just one comment about GNR!!
?

I like Steven.? It's just that, when he talks, he reminds me of some the people who greet you at Walmart.? ?confused

You people call yoursellves fans and yet you talk about the members this way - you people are dirtbags.?? [/b]? rant

Sheesh...who lit the fuse on your tampon hon?? nervous
a fan
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2005, 03:19:18 PM »

Axl's band is a lot cheesier than Steven's.  At least Steven doesn't look like he's having a midlfe crisis.  They were playing GN'R songs, so the name of the band (Adler's Appetite) is appropriate. 
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2005, 03:41:39 PM »

Axl's band is a lot cheesier than Steven's.

Yeah, having people like Tommy Stinson in the band automatically makes it cheesy.  Roll Eyes

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
a fan
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #29 on: February 26, 2005, 03:42:32 PM »

Yeah, having people like Tommy Stinson in the band automatically makes it cheesy.? Roll Eyes

/jarmo
I was actually referring to Axl as the cheesy one.
KeVoRkIaN
VIP

Resident Doctor

« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2005, 04:03:44 PM »

Let me remind you there is an ex-gunner's section to relive the past glories

NEW MEMBERS: CLICK ON THIS PAGE! http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

Starts Now is An Understatement!!!!!!
jgfnsr
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2005, 05:00:16 PM »

Let me remind you there is an ex-gunner's section to relive the past glories

I was going to respond to "a fan's" assnine post above but you pretty much said it all KeVoRkIaN.   ok
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2005, 02:41:00 PM »

Yeah, having people like Tommy Stinson in the band automatically makes it cheesy.  Roll Eyes

/jarmo
I was actually referring to Axl as the cheesy one.

who the fuck are you?  if you dont like Axl or GnR what are you doing here?

on topic: steven is always talking shit about Axl or whoever he can.  He's a bitter sad man.

Sorry Steven, there is a guns n' roses, you just aren't in that band anymore.  And the drummer they have now is 10 times the drummer you ever were Smiley
« Last Edit: February 28, 2005, 02:45:53 PM by Jim Bob » Logged
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2005, 04:16:25 AM »

on topic: steven is always talking shit about Axl or whoever he can.? He's a bitter sad man.

Sorry Steven, there is a guns n' roses, you just aren't in that band anymore.? And the drummer they have now is 10 times the drummer you ever were Smiley

Well, I spent 3 days with Steven and he didn't talk shit about VR... He only had good words to say. And when I asked him about that comment he made that VR's album sucks and their's is better he said that he said it in a funny way (while laughing, as a joke) but when people read interviews they read words, they don't see faces...

He respects and loves Slash and Duff and whatever they do. He also thinks that Axl is the greatest frontman (or at least that he used to be...). He's just talking shit about Axl cause he thinks that he destroyed one of the best bands in the world...

That is my experience with Steven Adler. The guy is only trying to have fun doing what he knows.... Playing drums.

disease51883
Rocker

Hey, you caught me in a Coma...

« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2005, 05:43:23 AM »

I'm sure that Axl's sitting at home crying, because yet another ex-member and some guy named "Jizzy" don't approve of his actions.
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: