Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 29, 2024, 12:38:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227963 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  Bryan Adams/Def Leppard Tour
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bryan Adams/Def Leppard Tour  (Read 30266 times)
SLCPUNK
« Reply #140 on: September 16, 2005, 02:13:47 AM »

This past summer when i seen them, they were right on. I have never been disappointed at a Leppard show.

Me neither, and doubt I ever will.
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #141 on: September 19, 2005, 02:27:15 PM »

More dates have been announced for DEF LEPPARD's upcoming tour with CHEAP TRICK. The details are as follows:

Oct. 23 - Detroit, MI @ Palace of Auburn Hills
Oct. 24 - Grand Rapids, MI @ Van Andel Arena
Oct. 26 - Louisville, KY @ Louisville Gardens
Oct. 27 - Columbus, OH @ Nationwide Arena
Oct. 30 - Beaumont, TX @ Ford Arena
Nov. 01 - Denver, CO @ Magness Arena
Nov. 02 - Albuquerque, NM @ Tingley Coliseum

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
deliverthecow
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #142 on: September 19, 2005, 07:12:57 PM »

I really am psyched about the dates with Cheap Trick, that is going to be a great show. Maybe Slash and Duff will make a guest appearence on one of those dates.
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #143 on: September 20, 2005, 03:25:48 PM »

The following update has been posted at DEF LEPPARD's official web site:

"After a summer of extensive touring, and before two more months of playing live shows, September seems to be the month when the guys aren't playing live on stage. However, that's only partly true! Yes, on October 11 the 'Rock of Ages' tour will pick up again in Boston, but for those who can't wait that long, there are two chances to see band members on stage.....just not with their regular stage buddies!

"We already reported that Phil [Collen, guitar], Simon Laffy and Paul Cook will be playing their very first show as MAN-RAZE on September 27 at The Spitz in London. Tickets seem to be sold out at the moment but there is a possibility that more will become available at We Got Tickets, so keep checking their site. A day later, on September 28, you can check out Vivian [Campbell, guitar] playing songs from his solo album at The Mint in Los Angeles. This show promises to be an unique opportunity, as Viv will be joined on stage by Terry Bozzio, Mark Browne, Bruce Cornett, Michael Fell and Tor Hyams ? the exact same line-up that can be heard on [Vivian's solo] album 'Two Sides of If'. Tickets are available at the venue, and can be purchased through GrooveTickets soon.

"And then after that, it's time for the band to hit the road again.....some 18 dates have been announced so far for October and November, with a handful more to come. On this leg of the tour, there's three artists DEF LEPPARD will be playing with. First of all, Ricky Warwick [ex-THE ALMIGHTY] returns, opening each show with songs from his latest release 'Love Many Trust Few'. Then on some dates, following the success of this summer's Rock & Roll Double Header tour, it will be a BRYAN ADAMS/DEF LEPPARD double bill (with DEF LEPPARD playing the late set). And finally, late October and early November, none other than CHEAP TRICK will be supporting. All confirmed dates can be found at the tour section of this site. Next week, we hope to be able to announce three more shows for November, as soon these are fully confirmed."

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #144 on: September 21, 2005, 10:47:54 AM »

Bah, why can't they head over here.......

Quick! To the bandwagon!
deliverthecow
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #145 on: September 21, 2005, 09:04:36 PM »

I would like to check out that gig Viv is playing. Looks like it will be a one time thing. I like his solo cd, reminds me of a Izzy album.
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #146 on: September 22, 2005, 08:59:18 AM »

I would like to check out that gig Viv is playing. Looks like it will be a one time thing. I like his solo cd, reminds me of a Izzy album.

U mean it has much potential but never actually delivers what u know it could and should?

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #147 on: September 25, 2005, 02:12:03 AM »

Damn, Def Leppard.  They've toured with both Cheap Trick and Tesla recently, and neither time did they come anywhere near my area.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
deliverthecow
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #148 on: September 27, 2005, 09:35:49 PM »

U mean it has much potential but never actually delivers what u know it could and should?

Exactly. It has potential for sure but like an Izzy album it will totally get overlooked. Actually Viv is playing with Camp Freddy , Thursday. He is playing on two songs, not sure what songs , Duff and Slash are also playing. Not sure about the singer. It is a benefit for the Katrina victims. I am flying to LA tomorrow morning to visit my cousin who just retruned from Iraq. An unexpected trip but we are going to Viv's gig and looks like we are also going to the Key Club to catch Camp Freddy. I cannot wait.

Hey SLC punk i finally got your Leppard b sides cd's done after 3 months but pm your address , ill drop them in the mail. Also let me know if you got the covers cd Yeah! as well.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: